PDA

View Full Version : A Long Overdue Trip Report for the DR

Babyboy31
05-24-2004, 08:26 AM
I have been on the sidelines for a while now. I have never really been a person who posts. I have had many trips to the DR, infact I moved to the DR for about 2 years where I had an indepth look at the DR. I have moved all around the Island from Santiago, Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santo Domingo, La Vega, etc... I even went as far as having a true GFE with a girl from the University (to complete the dominican experience). Being Black American and having some limited knowledge of spanish helped me to blend in and hit the real dominican towns.

What I have noticed about being a black traveler to the Dr is that it has its pros and cons.

The Pros are that you can blend in as dominican(depending how you dress)....you will be left alone by the touts...shoe shine kids...and scams. You can make good dominican friends and see the life of a dominican much deeper, meaniful relationships etc..

However the cons are that if you are mistakened as dominican you normally get no love from the chicas. You get overlooked for a more obvious target (no disrepect to my fellow mongers). In fact many times I was mistakened for a Hatian or Negro.....as was my nickname. What I use to do when I went out mongering on the beach....is have what I call tourist gear.....trunks....tee-shirt and scandals, getting alot of attention (maybe unnecessary)from everyone.

I have truely enjoyed my Dominican experience....and find it a plus to have the knowledge about the DR now. Many friends and acquaintances come to me first before they go to the DR for a vacation.

The least I can do is contribute to the site....since I have benefitted for many years using this site, including the yahoo site. I will not bore you with the complete details of the entire experience but only the last trip which I had.

Some mates of mine were planning a trip down to the DR, so naturally they came to me for the down low. They planned to go down to Boca for the whole trip. I told them that is fine, however if they wanted to have more fun they needed to check out a few places. I still had a map, and circled all the areas which they should plan to go....giving them the relevant information on each city.

At that time they (all 8 of them)....thought it would be advantageous if I acompanied them as a tour guide/interpeter. The next day I was informed that my plane ticket was paid for and that I would be accompaning them to the DR. I wouldn't start the new job for another 2 weeks so I saw this as a great opportunity. Now I normally don't monger with too many people (too many witnesses), but I guess I made an exception this time.

Feb 18 /04

I must admit the fellas were on their game. It was a great experience. They started in JFK airport....hitting on the dominican bar girl in the terminal. It was funny to seem them operate...without a care in the world. after a while I seemed to get her attention where she wanted to know what part of New York I lived in. I thought to myself, that this had potential....however no time for chit chat....I had to hop on the plane.

So we landed in the DR...and made a B-line to Boca. with my experience, I was able to get rid of all the Taxi touts at the airport and had a mate of mine pick us up. As soon as we got to Boca....all of the fellas disappeared. I could not find a single person. Well so much for the tour guide/interpeter. So...I got myself settled, prepared for the week....renting a car, and slowly made my way down to the strip. Low and behold the whole crew was already there with their conquest for the night.....no translation needed. With everyone taken care of I decided to hop out to Santo Domingo...where I use to live. I hit all of the usual massage places and girlie bars....

Michelle
Mona Lisa
52s
Pisne
Alibi
Giesha
The Penthouse
The Elegant Center

( a couple more which I can't remember the names)

Then I hit

Modeles
Remington Palace
Pablitos
Shalmar
Taboo II

etc....

Basically there are about +20 massage places, houses and guys clubs that you can hit if you are in Santo Domingo and have a car. (if you want a more detailed list and addresses I will go back through all the business cards that I have). I am in a routine of always asking for their business cards when I leave a place.

Now...this is where being able to blend in is not very helpful. As soon as I walk into Remington....I recieve no love.....there is no line up....i am pretty much ignored(some can say this is a blessing. At one point it was so bad that the girls would line up around you and would not leave. In fact one time I had to go to the restroom, and they would not let me through their perimeter wall to relieve myself). I go to the bar and order a high priced cerveza, and have a good look around the club. Now....for the inexperienced here are the rules. Sometimes you can hit gold...without any conversation....and get a really good unrush experience. They aren't in a rush to leave your place for the next hit. However this is rarely the case....so here is the need for spanish. You need to feel them out....talk to them...ask them when they will be leaving...etc..Once they know you know the game, they will pretty much fall into your routine. With my expeience I have gotten these various post orgasmic experiences

1. My stomach hurts and need to go and buy medecine
2. I have to go home...my bambino is sick
3. Or just I have to go...give me money for a taxi.........(WTF???)

The funniest one I ever had was the girl was trying to leave right after, but wouldn't leave unless I walked her out, call a cab and pay for it. So of course she eventually stayed out of spite that I wouldn't walk her out.
I ended up driving her back in the morning...and after that never had another problem with her.

The list goes on

So now I leaver Remington and hit Modeles. Now Casa De Modeles used to be the best place to go.....A house right next to the University...the most beautiful women.....however they have gotten a bit riduclous with the price and constraints. They still have georgous women...but you will pay for it. Last time I looked it was close to $RD3500 for 2 hours regardless of what time it was.

Before it was resonable priced and, once again depending on the girl, she will stay with you all night.

I eventually ended back up in Boca Chica with a little cutie Lily which I had found when I was living there previously. I saw her walking along the road back to her house with a girlfriend. She was hesitant to get in the car with me until she finally recognizewd who it ws. She immediately hopped in the car and we were on our merry little way.She was excited to see me back and we went to a cabana and did the dirty...which I would regret for later in the trip. I still had ties in Boca Chcica with decent dominicans...guys and girls...and Lily seemed always pop up at the most convienent time calling me Pap Chulo.

Feb 19 /04

The next morning I arrive at the hotel...and we rent another car......we are now on our way up north...with plans to hit Santiago, Puerto Plata and Sosua..........sorry tired of typing look for the next report.

Babyboy31
05-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Feb 20/04

Ok...so where was I. Yes I was meeting the fellas the next morning...I got soo wasted that I couldn't even remember where I slept that nite. So we have two small jeeps and we are ready to go to the North Coast....and I am leading the way. I decided that we would head up to Sosua and then work our way back. I pretty much was hoping that everyone would be happy in Sosua and would want to stay there for the remainder fo the trip( Oh how I was soooo wrong!!).

So I lead the way and we start on our adventure to the north coast. Along the way we are checking out the street action.....drinking and driving......and unfortunately I was driving with all of the smokers....talk about uncomfortable. We stop at a small bar on the roadside of Puerto Plata and have a few drinks there. Flirt with the waitress......only to find out that she was under 18. She was game and interested....but still it was not something I was going to entertain. So I do the usual...I gave her the number and a quarter and told her call me when she's 18. By then I had way too many drinks. One thing about being the translator for 8 guys.....it is draining.....especially when ordering. Nobody made up their mind...they would change their mind....they would not say what they wanted....it was a nightmare. I got to a point where I ordered for myself and refused to have her come over until everyone knew what they wanted.

So now we get into Sosua....and I try to throw some business over to John at the Palace. He has always been a fairly decent and down to earth guy....and always gave me a bargain on a room when I was there. So we get to the Palace....and John didn't have enough rooms to hold everybody......so we ended up in the Europa Hotel. Once again everyone disappears onto the strip and I am left along. I start to see a pattern..(There was no real need for me.....who says you need spanish to get by in the DR). They were also bargain hunters....they did not pay a cent more than they were offerring. 800 pesos max. The girls would come to me after angry trying to get more money.....and they felt no way with paying cheaply. Nothing phazed them...not the shouting...or the idle threats when the girls tried to change the price afterwards. For first timers they did not take any crap from anyone.....and once they were all together...even the touts stayed away from them. If was extremely funny to watch.

They tormented touts and shoe shine kids...taking up all of their time talking to them and not giving them a dime.

Later on in that evening I found one of the bar girls on the strip. She was about a 7-8, but she had a shyness cute look to her. Some go for the most attractive girls.....I have been through that route....i go for the cute girls with lots of potential and a touch of niaveness. I can pretty much have a bit more control and normally have a better experience. If I am sobber I am usually spot on to picking up the best experience...all by the attitude, body language and interaction with me. Someone not too aggresive in closing the deal...etc..I negotiated a price for her release $RD500.I then negotiated with her for what I thought was going to be a short time $RD1000.

She is accommodating but I can tell that she is just trying to make some money, and not really into this line of business. She is not hardcore...in and out, and she is not totally innocent. This is the type which I tend to look for at times.

We ended back up to the room, where we did the nasty and then she fell asleep and asked if she could stay the night. I said ok....we snuggled and did the romantic thing....and then maybe a couple hours later (Maybe about 1:00am) I had a craving for some food. So, there was no way I was leaving her in the room by herslf...no matter how pretty and innocent she looked. I have been in the DR too many times and have been ripped off many times (in small ways over a period of 2 years.....phone cards...cellphone....digital camera). I have known girls to steal credit cards and steal something like $RD70,000 from cash advances.

So we end up at PJs...and low and behold, the crew starts to straggle in again...with their conquests. Once again no need for translation, they need no assistance. Once again due to my spanish I am mistakened as a local if only for a split second and all of their chicas always want me to convey to their short time novios that they are not putas...they just need a little cash, and they don't do this very often(yeah...right.....I've heard this story so may times). I relay this info on to the fellas, and they really coudn't care either way.

So I tell the fellas that once I get rid of my Short Time Novia we will hit the High Caribe.

Now I treat my female friend to a nice dinner...we chat for a bit...and now she seems to be warming up to me. We go back to the Hotel were she wants to get some more sleep. So I decide I would give her a massage, some techniques which an ex-girlfriend from back home taught me. This massage seemed to get her worked up and the next thing I know...we are doing the nasty three times. Now total exhausted we collapse on the bed and fall asleep....oblivious to the knocks on my door...and the promise of going to the high caribe.

Feb 21/04
So now the morning is up, and I proceed to give her what we agreed to last night...and no problems whatsoever. She even wanted to spend the day with me...but first needed to go home and change. So we spend sometime at the beach and played temporary novios for the day. She would feed me and cater to my every whim. I didn't have to pay her anymore...just simple things like a bathing suit and groceries...etc...

She also didn't want me to go out with anymore chicas...which I didn't mind since I was going for a complete experience....not on the chica marathon which I used to do on my first trip.

By this time I am truly enjoying my trip, she goes home to change....and wants me to go with her...but I am not to fussed...I pretty well know what the conditions are of Dominican households. So I agree to meet up with her later that afternoon. I catch up with the fellas, and we walk to beach together. I seem to catch the eye of a few dominican chicas at the stalls and beach. (I am a fairly goodlooking guy in my thirties...muscular build, and normally don't have trouble pulling women...my trouble is with committment). So I chat with a few of them for a while. I exchange numbers with one or two of them...(thinking of my next trip) and then we move on.

At this point the fellas now want to see some of the other cities. With my experience I tried to convince them that this is where they want to be and lets stay here. Also, I still hadn't showed them the High Caribe Disco...and the Sosua was ten times better than Boca which they liked so much. But the group consensus overrode my suggestion...which later they would regret. Also I think I was just happy being able to have a temporary GF Experience.

So my bar girl returns all dolled up looking very attractive...by this time she no longer looked cute...she was stunning...absolutely stunning. I was in love again. I watched her walk up the stairs...I felt like I was in a movie, where the guy always gets the girl. I told myself that I wasn't going to bang her as soon as she gets in the door. She had other plans and as soon as she got in the door she took right over. I was just there for the ride. The chemistry was awesome, hot heated...moans of "que rico". That was by far the best experience I have had. So we are relaxing in the bed and of course now there are knocks on my door. The fellas are ready to go. I am not pleased at all, so I broke the unfortunate news to my novia...and offered her to come with me. Unfortunately she could not go....and there was enormous pressure by her to get me to stay. I would of...however I was the tour guide and I knew the way. So relunctantly I left. Before that, I wanted to give her some more money...not that she asked....just that I felt like it was the right thing to do. She spent the whole day with me without asking for a dime...and technically I would of had to of paid her at least $RD3000 for the number of times we did the nasty, her staying all night for short term lovin etc..

At that point she refused to take any money from me....which I had only experienced once in my entire stay in the DR. So I ended up sneaking it into her purse. I will be sure to look for her again when I return.

So, back in the car again, we bypass Puerto Plata (only because I don't know much about it..except for El Bohem and Crystal Clip joints) and we head into Santiago. I have seen some beautiful women come out of Santiago and now I decided to investigate for myself. We drive for hours looking for a hotel, and since it is 5pm traffic it is hectic. So finally we find a hotel and parking spots for the jeeps. We get into the Hotel...and the first question the fellas ask is......can we bring in chicas. I almost wanted to laugh. The receptionist said yes...and they were good to go.

Now my 2 cents about the Santiago.....I have found alot of Dominicans working there speak english. They are also much friendlier there than Santo Domingo. We looked at many other hotels, talking with many beautiful receptionists. Of course I flirted with a couple...making some promises of return....and then we went on our scouting tour. We hit several shady dominican bars with several females and couples. I found out that with a little chat with the girls go a long way...and of course a large presidente. Now from here I made a bad call....I decided to leave a sure thing to go and look for the club illussions, which was on the way out of town.

Well we drove for hours in circles, we found many signs for Club Illussions...but at last we deterined that Illussions was just an Illussion :?
So we ended up going into Passions...where there were alot of women...too much smoke, but still alot of women. However....it seemed difficult to get their attention. I was wondering if it was that we blended in too well. Anyways we left there to return to the sleazy club, and guess what...they were closed. So everyone went without female guests that evening.

Feb 22/04

Now we are headed to Santo Domingo.....my backyard...my home town. I am about to show them the time of their lives(so I think). We get in late Sunday evening and I tell them that not much will be happening on a sunday night so we will start a fresh on Monday afternoon. I start to hit the Massage Parlors...now something happens which is unexpected. The crew gets intimidated by all of these beautiful women. I couldn't believed it ..they crawled into these little shells and then I hear the words....take us back to Boca Chica. Once again I give in because it is their vacation and I am the tour guide. So we head back to Boca....meanwhile everyone is regreting and asking why we never just stayed in Sosua. So it looks like for the last 2 days we will be staying in Boca Chica.

So now we are back in Boca...which I particularly don't like so much. It isn't what it use to be....so I decided to make the best of a bad situation. So we decided to get some lunch at the restaurant near the beach....and low and behold I bump into a waitress there who I had a crush on years ago. She was under 18 when I first met her....however now she was well past the legal age...and she was joking with me about the quarter I left her for the phone call.

She was absolutely stunning and untouched. She was any only child and her father was very protective of her. She had strict curfews etc... So now I am organizing dinner with her and the folks when, guess who walks in at that perfect moment but Lily. Hola "Papa Chulo" Como Estas mi pinga?
She just pizzed all over my parade. Like a cat marking her territory.....and as quick as that those ties were broken. It was like I was trying to disarm a timebomb, and she just cam out of nowhere and yanked the wrong wires set off the timebomb in my face...The waitress would now have nothing to do with me. Now there were two choices that I could make. I could work really hard in building up that trust for the remaining 2 days again(damage control).....or I can utilize my time having fun. I chose that latter....once again I am not looking for a meanful relationship...or a committment so it probably was a good idea that I don't ruin some poor niave innoncent girls life (even though I get a kick out of corrupting one or two).

So I decide to take Lily and make her pay for that little intrusion.. I banged her until she said "no mas!!! no mas!!!" and them I banged her again. This was the last time she even made another intrusion. She would be relunctant to go with me again when I gave her the opportunity.

So now its nighttime and it is time to hit the strip. Once again the brothers are already gone. I was starting to wonder why they even brought me on this trip. Well it was their wasted plane ticket. On the strip I am not surprised. The same hard core putas and Hatian cutthroats. I was not feelin the Boca scene. However the fellas were all into the scene. So I was monitoring the scene watching their backs and making sure that they didn't get robbed scammed or stabbed. It was that ugly. I pretty much gave up on thinking I was going to get laid for the remainder of the trip...without getting some nasty post orgasmic fallout.

So...I am just chillin in the club when I eye this unsuspecting yound doll outside the club. She looked out of place...and a bit lost. I felt like a predator eyeing up the young crippled prey lagging behind the herd. So I went in the for the kill....and she seemed very disinterested at first...so i laid it on thick, I got some smiles out of her, some laughs and then I was in like flin.

So I get back to the Hotel with the chica...finding out she just went 18. Brand spanky new cedula,and now I am in my glory. Well I should have known better....I was not the predator at all....I was the prey. This cute little 18 year old played me. I was the straggling cripple little calf!!!!. She might of been 18 but she was well seasoned, very skillful...and lots of energy. In no time flat she worked me until I said no mas!!! I could see her grin cheek to cheek. She left me wrecked in the bed like a crime scene.$RD1000 short time...two shots.....and she was demanding a third which I could not deliver.

The night was finished as I was concerned...I had nothing left in the engine, and it was only 12:00pm. So looks like I would be sleeping in till the next morning.

Feb 23/04
The next morning....or I should say the next afternoon...there was a knock on the door......it was the predator....she came to see if there was anymore life in me(and of course anymore money in my wallet :lol: ). Of course remembering the damage she did to me the night before I knew that I should of let her go....but I was weak...I let her in.

I could see that mischievous smile of hers.....she was definitely a predator, and she had me...so once again she had her way with me....and she worked it......all that was missing was her to say..Who's ya mami. So after a marathon.....I had replenish the fluids in my body. I also got her phone numbers for future reference - SHE WAS DYNAMITE!!!!!.

So I caught up with the fellas chilling on the beach and we eneded up going to one of the Massage Parlor strip club, I think it is called the Salsa Bar.

There were some beautiful women in the stripclub and the fellas were back in their glory. We spent most of the night there....and I was too exhausted to even entertain the thought of hooking up with any of these women. It seemed like they were all built like amazon women and would eventually crush my pelvis bone before killing me. So eventually I decide to leave the fellas in the club and walk back for some rest....so I think.

The little predator was back and she was making sure that I was going to be sleeping on my flight back to the states. So this time she slept over...or should I mean stayed over....there was no sleeping involved and in the morning I was completely deprived of sleep.

This was the greatest vacation ever......I don't think I had more than 3 women on the trip....but it was about quality no quantity....and purely about the complete experience..spending it with friends...acting the fool (safely) and touring the country.

The next trip which I am planning will involve some ATVs, waterfalls and some real touristy stuff...mixed in with some adult activities. I looking forward to the next trip which will be in July.

I hope this was entertaining

----------------------------------
No Money Love Baby :twisted:

the_Jayman
05-24-2004, 02:13 PM
OUT-FRIGGIN-STANDING ! !

A most enjoyable story! Thanks.

gdogg
05-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Amazing!! If my trip is half as good, I'll be a happy camper!

Vincent Vega
05-24-2004, 11:31 PM
Very good report. It illustrates what I am becoming increasingly aware of on each trip I make to the DR. If you work on the quality of relationships, the great sex will follow automatically, and you are much more relaxed when you are not having to work on finding sex. Also, it illustrates rather well the point that even if you are not having sex with a girl, you may be sowing the seeds for a relationship on a future visit.

JD
05-25-2004, 03:14 AM
I was in the capital at Michelle on the 22. I think our paths just
missed crossing. This is one the best reports on mongering
I have seen anywhere.

Happy Hunting,

JD

Babyboy31
05-25-2004, 06:40 PM
I am normally a regular in Michelles. It is nice to just chill out there, and talk with some of the old female acquintaces and gringos. However I spent so little time in Santo Domingo this last trip....that I don't remember bouncing into any fellow mongers......just way too many touts... :D

However...who knows with future trips to come.