PDA

View Full Version : Morning After pill

will_blueprint
08-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Does anyone know if they sell these in the DR, for those occasional condom malfunctions. I know i have needed it atleast once, but i got lucky and i guess my men weren't swimming

Jimmydr
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
I asked a girl in NY and its a series of pills and you need to speak to a doctor.

jd_mine
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Yeah, plus how do you say that in Spanish????
So far I've only met one girl in DR that was on the pill (Natalia), so it can get kinda risky there.

guttaman
08-19-2005, 02:14 PM
The morning after pill is available in Mexico. I would not bet my left nut but i would wager that i could find it within 2 hours if i had a car and a chica who spoke some english. Found a farmacia on the mountain road near Moca that would sell their daughters for the right price.

Pana
08-19-2005, 02:43 PM
They have morning after pills in DR .

will_blueprint
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
well where can I get them in Sosua, POP or Santiago??

Reel Deal
08-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Almost any pharmacy has them...

guttaman
08-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Thought so. I should have bet my left nut. If not next to the Texico check Charamicos or Sosua barrio.

Jimmydr
08-19-2005, 03:12 PM
What do you plan on doing, throwing them in the beers?

will_blueprint
08-19-2005, 03:25 PM
what is its name in spanish or how do you say it? Nah I am honest, just say just in case....I recommend this.

vdubman30
08-19-2005, 03:43 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A FEW OF US ARE SPLASHING THE PUSSY 8O !! WHO GOT MONICA PREGNANT??!!

will_blueprint
08-19-2005, 03:55 PM
LOL The word on the street is its a gringo's baby, so that puts me out of contention as long as it comes out a gringo.

But you know accidents happen,

vdubman30
08-19-2005, 04:00 PM
EVEN BLACK GUYS ARE CALLED GRINGOS!!! :D :D

will_blueprint
08-19-2005, 04:07 PM
you know what i mean

guttaman
08-19-2005, 05:52 PM
I hear the baby is coming out dancing hip hop wearing a Bulls shirt.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Or a ravens jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knotty
08-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Or a ravens jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :lol: :lol: you're killin me man.

Apos
08-19-2005, 09:25 PM
i was talking with a chica about this in may. she told me that they were available but if a chica asked for it she'd be in big trouble. abortion is illegal and the morning after pill is a form of abortion. not sure how accurate this info is not that it'd matter because i assume a tourist would be doing the asking.

Jimmydr
08-19-2005, 09:52 PM
i was talking with a chica about this in may. she told me that they were available but if a chica asked for it she'd be in big trouble. abortion is illegal and the morning after pill is a form of abortion. not sure how accurate this info is not that it'd matter because i assume a tourist would be doing the asking.

If their mouth is moving, chances are its all lies. :(

Apos
08-19-2005, 09:54 PM
cynical tonight eh? :D

Jimmydr
08-19-2005, 09:55 PM
cynical tonight eh? :D

I bet we could create a thread that read, the 100 most told lies by a whore!!!

jd_mine
08-20-2005, 07:31 AM
abortion is illegal and the morning after pill is a form of abortion.

I was told the public/free hospitals will not do abortion, but you can get it done at the private clinics. I've known girls who had abortions there(in a clinic), so it can get done. Then again I also knew a very pretty haitian girl who decided to get her abortion done by a voodoo lady and, after she swallowed the whatever poison she was given, she collapsed a few hours alter and died. Only 16 years old....................

Reel Deal
08-20-2005, 09:14 AM

I was told the public/free hospitals will not do abortion, but you can get it done at the private clinics. I've known girls who had abortions there(in a clinic), so it can get done. Then again I also knew a very pretty haitian girl who decided to get her abortion done by a voodoo lady and, after she swallowed the whatever poison she was given, she collapsed a few hours alter and died. Only 16 years old....................It's illegal to have an abortion anywhere in the DR. However, it is very possible to get a "diagnostic D&C" at clinics. ;)

Jimmydr
08-20-2005, 09:34 AM

I was told the public/free hospitals will not do abortion, but you can get it done at the private clinics. I've known girls who had abortions there(in a clinic), so it can get done. Then again I also knew a very pretty haitian girl who decided to get her abortion done by a voodoo lady and, after she swallowed the whatever poison she was given, she collapsed a few hours alter and died. Only 16 years old....................

People die in the public free hospitals.

moshy2k
08-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Wow didn't know abortion was illegal in the DR. That explains all the babies..

Apos
08-20-2005, 11:39 PM
catholic country...there you go

guttaman
08-20-2005, 11:50 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A FEW OF US ARE SPLASHING THE PUSSY 8O !! WHO GOT MONICA PREGNANT??!!

I was accused of this yesterday by one of her ex roommates at Passions. If the baby is born light and between 12/01 and 12/25 then i vacation in Asia for now on.

will_blueprint
10-04-2005, 11:34 AM
The morning after pill is available in Mexico. I would not bet my left nut but i would wager that i could find it within 2 hours if i had a car and a chica who spoke some english. Found a farmacia on the mountain road near Moca that would sell their daughters for the right price.

gutta make sure you pm me where that farmacia is too :)

Jthomas
10-04-2005, 11:36 AM

That is a drastic form of abortion

Jthomas
10-04-2005, 11:38 AM

That is a drastic form of abortion

Where do I get this voodoo stuff. I need to give some to my ex wife!

Morpheus
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
I found this article about the morning after pill in the New England Journal of Medicine:

"In a recent test, a new version of the morning after pill, designed for use by males, showed signs of its promised results. In that study, 100 men where made to be drunk, given fat chicks, and encouraged to fuck them. In the morning, when the males awoke with a hangover, a crusty penis, and laying next to a fat chick, they were given the morning after pill. To the delight of the originators of the new drug, the pill caused the men to experience short-term memory loss and temporary blindness. By the time they regained their sight, the fat chicks were gone and the subjects had forgotten all about it. The test was hailed as a great success."

will_blueprint
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
i will be happy when they release the male birth control pill,i wil be splashing everywhere

Jthomas
10-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I found this article about the morning after pill in the New England Journal of Medicine:

"In a recent test, a new version of the morning after pill, designed for use by males, showed signs of its promised results. In that study, 100 men where made to be drunk, given fat chicks, and encouraged to fuck them. In the morning, when the males awoke with a hangover, a crusty penis, and laying next to a fat chick, they were given the morning after pill. To the delight of the originators of the new drug, the pill caused the men to experience short-term memory loss and temporary blindness. By the time they regained their sight, the fat chicks were gone and the subjects had forgotten all about it. The test was hailed as a great success."

:lol: too funny. Now if they can find a cure it will end the maddness!!!

will_blueprint
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
it is a vaccine that is done!!!