PDA

View Full Version : Hookers Robbing Tourist

DominicanRay
05-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Lately there have been more & more reports from Sosua about the hookers robbing and stealing from the fellas, especially in Sosua. Please take precautions in order to prevent this from happening.

1. Keep your money and other valubles out of site from the chics and others at all times. Picking your pocket is much easier than bouncing on your Johnson :lol:

2. Watch what you drink and NEVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK UNATTENDED!

3. Check the girls ID. Why do you think that even the girl friendly hotels hold their ID until they leave? This procedure allows them to know who comes and goes in the event of any problem. I know several unsuspecting young ladies who loaned their IDs to other girls who later robbed/stole from clients and exited the hotel leaving the ID behind. Shame on the monger and shame on security for not catching this trick.

4. When in the room with a girl, never leave your values with her, especially if you just met her, no matter how much she calls you Poppy!

5. Never tell a chic before you plan on going to an ATM.

6. If the chic is acting suspicious, dismiss her immediately. Get another.

7. Be very careful when using locals as tour guides and personal assistants. Never go to remote locations (ie, El Campo) with them PERIOD!

8. Report all incidents to the local Police or Politur.

Jimmydr
05-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Another reason for group mongering is that if you are with more mongers then more mongers will see her and if she is bad, maybe someone in your group will have been with her before. John at the Palace and his girl Ruth know of alot of the bad ones around but new ones arrive daily.

BadGoodMan
03-20-2005, 05:37 PM
I agree with you Ray on most parts but checking THE ID part seems to Politically correct for Me. I am off picking up girls over 18.
Lately there have been more & more reports from Sosua about the hookers robbing and stealing from the fellas, especially in Sosua. Please take precautions in order to prevent this from happening.

1. Keep your money and other valubles out of site from the chics and others at all times. Picking your pocket is much easier than bouncing on your Johnson :lol:

2. Watch what you drink and NEVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK UNATTENDED!

3. Check the girls ID. Why do you think that even the girl friendly hotels hold their ID until they leave? This procedure allows them to know who comes and goes in the event of any problem. I know several unsuspecting young ladies who loaned their IDs to other girls who later robbed/stole from clients and exited the hotel leaving the ID behind. Shame on the monger and shame on security for not catching this trick.

4. When in the room with a girl, never leave your values with her, especially if you just met her, no matter how much she calls you Poppy!

5. Never tell a chic before you plan on going to an ATM.

6. If the chic is acting suspicious, dismiss her immediately. Get another.

7. Be very careful when using locals as tour guides and personal assistants. Never go to remote locations (ie, El Campo) with them PERIOD!

8. Report all incidents to the local Police or Politur.

Apos
03-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I agree with you Ray on most parts but checking THE ID part seems to Politically correct for Me. I am off picking up girls over 18.[quote]

somebody else want to handle this one? :lol:

gdogg
03-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Another reason for group mongering is that if you are with more mongers then more mongers will see her and if she is bad, maybe someone in your group will have been with her before. John at the Palace and his girl Ruth know of alot of the bad ones around but new ones arrive daily.

Finally got to meet Ruth. I've seen her several times in passing. She's a cool chica.

Kevy
03-20-2005, 09:06 PM

I nearly had my pocket picked by a chica on the main road between super super and Europa. This Chica walked up and started grabbing me while offering a massage. Finally she tries to reach into my pocket and I slapped her hand away and she wlaked away shouting in Spanish. I kept going. I didn't see her again. It can really happen that quickly,

gdogg
03-20-2005, 09:13 PM
It happened to me in the alley between Domino and Europa. I was leaving a concert and this chica comes up to me and starts groping. I immediately reach for my pocket right before her free hand does. I tossed her aside and kept moving...didn't know if she was alone or not. Be careful...

Apos
03-20-2005, 09:26 PM
there was a good thread on this a ways bac. i had a big, ugly chica try me by the bank between super super and harrisons. she offers a bj (yea right) and shows her tits with one hand while groping you with the other. i remembered her description from the old thread(dec or before) and pushed her into the street. she almost took out a moto concho :lol:

Dick Dawson
03-20-2005, 10:05 PM
FYI, we have a new record where a thread was revived 10 months after the last post.

Apos
03-20-2005, 10:09 PM
FYI, we have a new record where a thread was revived 10 months after the last post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

atleast tis tread might be of value to guys going.

i think it is just a matter of time until there is more theft/robbery in Sosua. When times get tough crime usually rises quickly.

knotty
03-20-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm so glad I haven't been robbed yet by a chica, and hopefully no one tries to test me in the future. With my temper, I'll end up flipping, and that ain't good at all.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm so glad I haven't been robbed yet by a chica, and hopefully no one tries to test me in the future. With my temper, I'll end up flipping, and that ain't good at all.

Hey I feel ya on that!!!! I appreciate the knowledge being passed on Cause dealing with this kind of shit is the last thing I want to be dealing with. Living in motown for 37 1/2 years it's never happened (not meaning that it can't), but I don't plan on coming all that way for it to happen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

knotty
03-20-2005, 11:30 PM

Hey I feel ya on that!!!! I appreciate the knowledge being passed on Cause dealing with this kind of shit is the last thing I want to be dealing with. Living in motown for 37 1/2 years it's never happened (not meaning that it can't), but I don't plan on coming all that way for it to happen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-20-2005, 11:36 PM

if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.

Change pocket I like to use that pocket for that reason sometimes

knotty
03-20-2005, 11:40 PM

Thanks....yeah, I always use if for loose money, especially down there. it's the main pocket I use for cash. I trust no one.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-21-2005, 12:24 AM

Thanks....yeah, I always use if for loose money, especially down there. it's the main pocket I use for cash. I trust no one.

No problemo..... Good tip, will remember :!: :!: :!:

Pana
03-21-2005, 06:51 AM
Remember never carry large amounts of cash on you, just carry your drinking dinero and puta dinero leave the rest where ever you are staying and like it is said on this board dont trust no one :evil: .

Black Ghost
03-21-2005, 06:47 PM

Not to get testy or anything....but i dont think if your over 6 feet tall and look like the guy that used to beat them that they will try anything slick...remeber they and Fuck Pimps(Us 8) )...and..Fuck over Punks(Maylay) :D

knotty
03-21-2005, 06:53 PM

Not to get testy or anything....but i dont think if your over 6 feet tall and look like the guy that used to beat them that they will try anything slick...remeber they and Fuck Pimps(Us 8) )...and..Fuck over Punks(Maylay) :D

well, i know me, i don't think they would fuck with me anyway. i'm 6'2, 250lb dread.

BrooklynBeas
03-21-2005, 07:42 PM
i robbed knottydread :twisted: :shock:

knotty
03-21-2005, 08:40 PM
i robbed knottydread :twisted: :shock:

I thought we had an understanding??? :shock: You wasn't suppose to reveal that. :evil: You messing up my gangsta. See, like what had happen was??? :oops:

BrooklynBeas
03-21-2005, 08:59 PM
my bad... couldnt hold it in

BROOKLYN_357
03-22-2005, 10:07 PM
you should've blinded him with the dreadlocks

knotty
03-23-2005, 08:02 AM
you should've blinded him with the dreadlocks

he demonstrated the skill of shaolin. the special technique of shadow boxin[i]

David Smash
03-23-2005, 10:32 PM
there was a good thread on this a ways bac. i had a big, ugly chica try me by the bank between super super and harrisons. she offers a bj (yea right) and shows her tits with one hand while groping you with the other. i remembered her description from the old thread(dec or before) and pushed her into the street. she almost took out a moto concho :lol:

Does she speak English and work for the massage parlor by D'Classicos? I may know her...

el_papi_chew_low
04-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Anyone have an e-mail for the Police or Politur?

psriches
04-15-2005, 07:59 PM

if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.It mostly happens in the discos and crowded bars or areas like Long Beach. Keeping your hand in your money pocket is a very good technique.

Ram
04-15-2005, 08:04 PM

if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.It mostly happens in the discos and crowded bars or areas like Long Beach. Keeping your hand in your money pocket is a very good technique.

I keep my hand in that pocket to hide my woody....and my money.
:D

Reel Deal
04-15-2005, 08:27 PM

:DSome need ~both~ hands... 8) :wink:

Apos
04-15-2005, 08:42 PM

:DSome need ~both~ hands... 8) :wink:

but the chicas keep telling me how HUGE i am :lol:

"ay papi, es tan pequeño!

That does mean huge, right :oops:

Reel Deal
04-15-2005, 09:15 PM
Eat your heart out-some of us are hung like gnats... 8)

continentalmike
04-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Eat your heart out-some of us are hung like gnats... 8)

You mean they make them bleed?

el_papi_chew_low
04-16-2005, 12:45 PM
I always wonder about security because you can't put your laptop in the safe, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Atleast I haven't heard of any laptops growing feet yet.

vagabond
04-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Number one rule should be to avoid every girl that approaches you on the street. 99% of them are thievs, avoid any contact, if one grabs at you, just push here away.

domfan
04-16-2005, 03:30 PM
hey brothas, i m really glad i am a bit better of than you mongerbrothas. when seeing my S&W tucked into my belt, most suspicious pack turns away 'who might that friggin gringo be, carying public???????'

psriches
04-17-2005, 05:45 PM
hey brothas, i m really glad i am a bit better of than you mongerbrothas. when seeing my S&W tucked into my belt, most suspicious pack turns away 'who might that friggin gringo be, carying public???????'Here we go again! Hey Domfan, the curiosity is killing us. Just let us know the deal!! :wink:

Cheeno
11-07-2005, 01:45 AM
IMPORTANT!!!

When you take a shit, leave the door open so that you can see the hooker.