PDA

View Full Version : Getting sloppy seconds from El Drunko....a Sosua love story

ajax718
08-22-2005, 08:10 PM
---Saturday night El Drunko, Brooklyn Beas, G-Dogg, and I were hanging out at the Shark Bar in Sosua. The Shark Bar had a beach party from 7pm until 12am, filled with plenty of food, alcohol, live band,and chicas. We started off the night with a couple of shots just to warm us up to the drunken stuper we would be in as the night progressed. Keep all this drinking in mind because my drunken stupor is the defense I will use for what is to come.
--- At one point BBeas turns to me and says lets get El drunko a BBBJ on the beach, which GDogg and I agreed to. There was a cute small negra chica at the party who kept looking at me. I figured I will try and negotiate with her so she can give El D his BBBJ on the beach. I take her to the beach alone and negotiate 1000 pesos for a BBBJ for El D. The girls name was Angelina, black skinned chica, who said she was 18 years old, had as tight ass body, and claimed to know Lou.
--- We tell El D about the situation. He leaves with the chica for a darker quieter section of the beach to receive his present. While El Drunko was getting his BBBJ from the Angelina, BBeas and I are trying to watch a little and get photos. After 30 minutes El D comes back with the chica.
--- For the rest of the night, Angelina hung out next to me. As the time past I got more drunk and horney to fuck Angelina, even after her mouth was on El Ds pecker a half hour ago. I did make out with Angelina 30 minutes after she was sucking El D cock, but she was drinking alcohol so it must of killed off his sprem cells in her mouth. I have to admit this because B Beas got pictures of it. I also was regretting not giving El D Angelinas ugly friend instead, but I guess that is what friends are for. Well I talked with Angelina and she gave me a price of 1000 pesos for two hours. Everyone was going to Classicos after so I was still undecided whether to go with Angelina or not. Bbeas gave me a piece of his hotdog, which was boobytrapped, so I spilled yellow mustard all over my white shirt.
--- Since I had to go back to my room to change, I said fuck it, and took Angelina with me. Once in my room I gave her some mouth wash, which you can easily argue was to late. I made out with Angelina, got a BBBJ, and also fucked her like crazy. She was awesome in bed, and was even good with talking dirty to me and faking like she liked it. After two hours I sent her on her way and went to pick up someone.

MORALS OF THIS STORY:
Sharing is caring
Alcohol is a great Antiseptic
El Drunko doesnt taste that bad
If you like one girl, stick the ugly girl with your friend

Apos
08-22-2005, 08:14 PM
...didn't beas take ugly to the beach for a bbbj? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

ajax718
08-22-2005, 08:17 PM
I forgot that part of the story. Yes , later one Beas got a 500 BBBJ from the ugly one. Beas said he layed down on top of a high stack of beach chairs while the ugly girl stood there servicing him.

Apos
08-22-2005, 08:24 PM
you're a brave man...and a good story teller :D funny shit!

guttaman
08-22-2005, 08:51 PM
I fucking called but Justin was too lazy to get you guys. If you stop by Passions make sure to tell Peter we say " drunken retard " in the States. Not " drunk retard ". Ajax, you had to have majored in English in college. Proper grammer. Jackson on WSG would love you. Even drunk and hungover no comma is left out.

Kevy
08-22-2005, 10:10 PM
There's lots of pictures coming right? Great reports.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-23-2005, 12:12 AM
I forgot that part of the story. Yes , later one Beas got a 500 BBBJ from the ugly one. Beas said he layed down on top of a high stack of beach chairs while the ugly girl stood there servicing him.

For $500usd Way to go Beas!!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
08-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Did you say ugly? :(

ajax718
08-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Ugly, when compared to the many other hot chicas. She was not that bad, but certainly not top chica quality. For 500 pesos though, she looked much better!

the_Jayman
08-23-2005, 01:26 PM
WHAT A HYSTERICAL STORY ! !

WE WANT PICS DAMN IT ALL ! !

El Drunko
08-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Just got home 20 mins ago, I forgot all about that. In fact its not even in my story. Much of the time I spent on the plane comming home today I was writeing up my report. My camera somehow got fucked up, so I don`t know about pics. I can tell ya I grabbed an ublelieveable hottie out of Ana Maria though, I hope thouse pics come out.

Dark Knight
08-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Let's have a Drink!!

El Drunko
08-23-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm already ahead of you, I started the second I walked in the door.

the_Jayman
08-23-2005, 08:04 PM
My camera somehow got fucked up, so I don`t know about pics.

I SAY SUSPEND HIS ASS TILL HE UPLOADES A FUCKIN PIC ! ! !

WE NEED PICTURES YOU DRUNK FUCK ! !

you and your pussy ass excuses can suck my little one you fat bastard ! !

(who was it that was bitchin about no pictures on the site a week ago and just got back from a 5 night stay ?)

El Drunko
08-23-2005, 08:37 PM
The camera deal is a fucked up one....It wouldn`t work when I lost the foolish ring that goes on the outside of the lense, but was fine when I found it and put it back on. I managed to take 3-4 pics of a smoking hot chica, then it just died. The lense won`t even retract.

Apos
08-23-2005, 08:39 PM
time for a trip to the camera store.

if you have a card reader there may be lots of pics on it

El Drunko
08-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Don't have a card reader.....I'm trying an "Off-The-Wall" idea right now...

Recahgeing the batteries ;) ....I'll know in an hr, but doubt thats the problem. They were fresh when I left and didn`t take that many

Jimmydr
08-23-2005, 09:14 PM
The camera deal is a fucked up one....It wouldn`t work when I lost the foolish ring that goes on the outside of the lense, but was fine when I found it and put it back on. I managed to take 3-4 pics of a smoking hot chica, then it just died. The lense won`t even retract.

Where are the PICTURES!!!!!!