PDA

View Full Version : How I got a 200 peso BBBJ while driving....a DR love story

ajax718
08-24-2005, 12:39 PM
---When I think of this story, I even find it hard to believe, but yes it is true. I have never lied on this site and also keep in mind I am not bragging. I am simply telling a story so here it goes:
--- Yesterday I was driving from Santo Domingo to Romana on the Autopista #3. I was going to Romana to meet up with a regular puta I met in Sosua by the name of Angie. I will speak more of this in a Romana trip report. Back to the story. When driving on a DR highway, there are normally chicas on the sides of the road looking to hitch hike, or catch a guagua,taxi,etc. I had a rental car and when I am driving alone I like to pick up good looking chicas from the sides of the road.
----While driving, I picked up this negra chica flaca who looked decent, about a 6. She was heading to San Pedro, about ten minutes away. While driving we talked a little and quickly it became obvious she was a puta, because she mentioned the term Freaky Freaky. I reminded her first I was doing her the favor by driving her and then asked her how much for a BBBJ while I drive. She gave me the price of 200 pesos. When I heard that I nearly laughed in her face because it was such a low price. I knew I could have negotiated an even lower price but since I was still in shock by the original price I just said ok.
---- So there I am driving in my tiny red rental car on Autopista #3 getting a BBBJ by some negra chica. It lasted for about 7 minutes without me finishing. I pulled over to where she had to gt out. She asked if I had 15 more minutes for some more. I at first thought about going in the bushes on the side of the highway with her but then decided not to. I was pressed for time to get to Romana because I had to be back in Santo Domingo by a certain time later on.

Jimmydr
08-24-2005, 12:53 PM
You paid to cive a chica a ride, now that is funny. Usually BBBjs are free when they get a ride.

agua chico
08-24-2005, 12:56 PM
Damn, you get around. haven't you over stayed your visa by now? :lol:

Jimmydr
08-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Damn, you get around. haven't you over stayed your visa by now? :lol:

He has a POP Visa, that is he POPS 100 chicas then goes home.

ajax718
08-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Good point Jimmy, I should have gotten it for free. I was doing her the favor and I actually was not expecting anything in return, well not at that exact moment anyway. I will remember this for next time

sjaak
08-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Good story Ajax, and Ã*ts not like you overpaid, haha. If a BJ is worth, say, 300 pesos, and a 10 minute guagua ride something like 10 pesos, which you deduct from the 300, you made a good deal :D

BrooklynBeas
08-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Ajax Jimmy is fuckin with you... He would have given her 500 pesos cause he only thinks in sums of 500's... 500- ST 1000 TLN

the_Jayman
08-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Leave it to I.S.O.C. to bitch at a guy for payin 6 bucks for a BBBJ ! !

YOU CHEEP BASTARDS ! ! :D

nomad
08-24-2005, 06:11 PM
in sousua...he is a slick guy with the chicas....i am sure he felt guilty that he wasn' table to give her the milk...damn those girls get thirsty alot there :lol:

psriches
08-24-2005, 07:27 PM
NOW WHEN PASSION PETER PAYS THE CHICAS 300 PESOS FOR A BBBJ, HE GETS SLAMMED!! GO FIGURE!! ;)

TG37
08-24-2005, 11:54 PM
ajax great way to get some!!

Jimmydr
08-25-2005, 08:04 AM
NOW WHEN PASSION PETER PAYS THE CHICAS 300 PESOS FOR A BBBJ, HE GETS SLAMMED!! GO FIGURE!! ;)

Thats because they see you handing Peter 900 then they get 300.

I do tax returns for $75 outside the office but the same return would cost you $200 in my office and I would get $30.

ChicaRider
08-25-2005, 10:59 AM
ajax DEFINITELY has the game down!! I was there in Sosua 2 weekends ago and had the pleasure of hanging out with him several times. He is a great guy and a very good translator. ;) I have been swamped with travel and work since Ive been back, but I promise to post my trip report soon - but dont get TOO excited, my camera wasn't working so there are no pics... but as a teaser... my first and last hook-ups were 500 pesos full service - the first one involving a shotgun, the last involving 6 tootsie-pops!!! Details to follow... 8)

agua chico
08-25-2005, 12:06 PM
I was wondering what happened to you CRider.

jake6212
08-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Been there, done that