PDA

View Full Version : Romana: An hour drive east of Boca Chica

ajax718
08-24-2005, 12:59 PM
---Yesterday I drove from Santo Domingo to a town called Romana. The drive was about 1 and a half hours. Romana is about one hour east of Boca Chica wahile driving on Autopista #3. I went to Romana to meet up with a puta from Sosua by the name of Angie. No, I am not in love with Angie, but she became a regular for me while in Sosua so I keep in touch with her. Visiting Angie also gave me an excuse to travel to Romana. I was only in Romana for two hours so keep in mind my information is limited but possibly useful.
---Romana was a small town with a main strip called Pedro Abreau. I saw different stores, ranging anywhere from local shops to a Burger King, Wilkins Car wash. There were also a bunch of all inclusive resorts. The neighborhood I was in had those poor concrete block houses. There also was an airport. Angie told me a lot of money and drugs flow in and out of Romana.
---I ate at Burger King, where I saw a cute flaca, negra chica standing outside waiting for someone. I asked the guys who worked at BK who she was. They said the chica was an 18 year old local who lives nearby. I went outside to say hello. The chica said she was waiting for a friend. I did not pursue anything more, because I had to be back in Santo Domingo to meet up with a regular chica. I also was leaving DR in two days so did not want to bother since I did not have time to return to Romana.
--- Overall, Romana looks like a typical DR town where if you can speak some Spanish, you can hook up with some cute locals. I did not see any tourists so demand would be low making prices lower as well. May be the tourists just stay in the resorts, this just a guess. In general, if you are the adventurous type, going to non tourist towns seems to have opportunities to meet many local chicas, especially at a cheap price

BrooklynBeas
08-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Ajax... Good report... Noone posts anything about this place... Possibly next time we do a trip together we can travel more... It was great hanging with you... Ill give you a call this weekend when you back in NY!