PDA

View Full Version : Dahiana

Unimatrix-001
05-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Dahiana is from Santo Domingo and live in Puerto Plata. She is 19 years old and have a 3 year old son. You can meat her sometimes in the Merengue Bar or Merengue Disco. Maybe also on other places. I have pictures from her if someone is interested.

dame6669
09-08-2004, 08:24 AM
if you have any pics, i'd love to get more info on the girls

guttaman
09-17-2004, 01:16 PM
is she your western union girl

WSJ3
09-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Dahiana is from Santo Domingo and live in Puerto Plata. She is 19 years old and have a 3 year old son. You can meat her sometimes in the Merengue Bar or Merengue Disco. Maybe also on other places. I have pictures from her if someone is interested.

My fellow Treker (Resistance is Futile)

How soon can you upload a pic or hotlink one to this site.

gdogg
09-18-2004, 02:20 AM
Is she ever in Sosua?

cacique_1971
09-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey I'm going this Sat. Can I see a few pictures of her? :D

WSJ3
09-20-2004, 01:19 PM

I have seen the pics and she is outstanding gentlemen.

DADDY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Then how come I havent seen her pics... send me a link or something

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Then how come I havent seen her pics... send me a link or something

I have them BB, I will send them to you.

gdogg
09-22-2004, 04:26 PM
UM...hello! Did someone promise her that they wouldn't share pics? Show me a picture, dammit!

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 04:59 PM
UM...hello! Did someone promise her that they wouldn't share pics? Show me a picture, dammit!

I don't think he is posting anymore. I have copies (I requested them the next day after his post) I will just post them on BigTrick tonight when I get home.

gdogg
09-22-2004, 05:07 PM

I don't think he is posting anymore. I have copies (I requested them the next day after his post) I will just post them on BigTrick tonight when I get home.

Sounds good. I haven't been over to that site in a few days (I wonder why). There should be some good new stuff there!

Don Tomas
09-22-2004, 06:53 PM

I can't post them, they violate a rule. "Photographs must be taken by you personally"

PM your email address if you want them.

WSJ3
09-22-2004, 07:17 PM

I can't post them, they violate a rule. "Photographs must be taken by you personally"

I like your integrity but believe me Don not everyone that posts pics on BigTricks site adheres to that rule.

gdogg
09-22-2004, 07:50 PM

I sent you my email address. Thanks Don!

jordan
10-11-2005, 12:43 PM
how can i get a hold of this pic? i will be in the area end of october and is there a contact number?

Dick Dawson
10-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the board, jordan. Unfortunately, since you're responding to a thread that's over a year old, the chances at this point are slim.

jordan
10-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the board, jordan. Unfortunately, since you're responding to a thread that's over a year old, the chances at this point are slim.

d'ohh thanks dick i should have checked on the date! thanks for the welcome!