PDA

View Full Version : Advice from the experts

techfan
04-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Coming to Sosua (staying in Cabaret) at the end of the month. Have been to PP once before, but did not check out Sosua much. What are the must go places in Sosua and Cabaret?

From what I read:

1) Passions
2) Sharks Bar

What others?

Hope to find a good non-hard core girl (GFE hopefully) while there. Advice appreciated.

Hemp
04-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Coming to Sosua (staying in Cabaret) at the end of the month. Have been to PP once before, but did not check out Sosua much. What are the must go places in Sosua and Cabaret?

From what I read:

1) Passions
2) Sharks Bar

What others?

Hope to find a good non-hard core girl (GFE hopefully) while there. Advice appreciated.

dude...go to forum navigation, then DR forums, then down to the sosua section...and the world is yours

Beads
04-16-2007, 02:30 PM
If you speak spanish and are willing to spend the time looking you "might" find a GFE. Expect to find mainly hard core pros in Sosua and not much action in Cabarete at all. Cabarete will be more tourists on vacation or a more water sports (not that type! windsurfing etc) environment. If your looking for working girls head to Sosua as they are more abundant.

The less touristy outer lying areas is where you will find more typically employed women who will generally be approachable. The ones with no jobs will be more often hardcore.

Rent a scooter and drive out of the area if you speak spanish and look for more local communities.

weyland
04-16-2007, 02:34 PM

From what I read:

1) Passions
2) Sharks Bar

What others?

Sosua has the lowest percentage of "good non-hardcore girls" in the whole country. Cabarete slightly more chance but the local chicas are used to either a relatively affluent or young and sporty set of gringos there (does that fit your profile?). Perhaps try the other direction, Rio San Juan, Nagua?

p.s. I am not an "expert" as you requested, just a newbie, but the best way to get a thread moving is to say something for others to shoot down :)

Jimmydr
04-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Sosua has the lowest percentage of "good non-hardcore girls" in the whole country. Cabarete slightly more chance but the local chicas are used to either a relatively affluent or young and sporty set of gringos there (does that fit your profile?). Perhaps try the other direction, Rio San Juan, Nagua?

p.s. I am not an "expert" as you requested, just a newbie, but the best way to get a thread moving is to say something for others to shoot down :)

You mean less than 1%