PDA

View Full Version : Condo - chica friendly?

UnMEnXTC
08-26-2005, 11:30 AM
Ok guys, I have a favour / job for those of you that are in Sosua now, or will be in the near future.

Just found a link to a condo for rent in Campo Del Caribe - Brand New Beautiful Beach Condo - Paradise!

Can someone please check to see if the Campo Del Caribe is chica friendly, or at least not unfriendly?

Thanks

Mik

Jimmydr
08-26-2005, 11:44 AM
The Penthouse is friendly.

UnMEnXTC
08-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Darn, then Jimmy I guess this one would not be?

http://www.vrbo.com/61874

at 150 a week it sounds good!

Jimmydr
08-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Darn, then Jimmy I guess this one would not be?

http://www.vrbo.com/61874

at 150 a week it sounds good!

Looks nice, better check it out before.

UnMEnXTC
08-26-2005, 01:21 PM
That what I was hoping someone would do for me who is there now. I mean $21 / night base on a week seems reasonable.

And don't all u guys go n book it up for the weeks in Oct I'm planning on being there!

lol

guttaman
08-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Looks like Carbe Campo. Off the main road past the Police station/big market going towards Cabarette about 3/4 miles on the right. Up the hill a good ways. Good security. Bring a chica by moto and the security might try to keep her cedula until she leaves. I suggest a car if you are staying there. Chica friendly as can be. The pool is the best in Sosua. No more restaurant. Bar on site and a small store across from the main building. The condos are basic. The 1 bedrooms have a ceiling fan in the bedroom while the air con is in the main room. Sometimes the power is shut off for between 4 to 6 hours around noon but my last stay there was very little power outages. I am very suspect of the $150 a week price. Especially if you deal with Yvonne. Motos can not go up the entrance road after midnight and before 8 am. A car is a definate for this place. The prices quoted are mininum prices. Could be the Dominican bait and switch.

BrooklynBeas
08-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Why dont you check out the private villas... you can get a nice one for around 80 bucks a night and share the 2 bedroom with someone else... They are very chica friendly and you have your own private pool...

Jimmydr
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Why dont you check out the private villas... you can get a nice one for around 80 bucks a night and share the 2 bedroom with someone else... They are very chica friendly and you have your own private pool...

I am looking into that as well.

Cosmo Kramer
02-23-2006, 07:40 PM
60US$ (tax incl.) and chica friendly / min. time of stay = 3 days
Price above for 2 occupants - you and a chica

Amenities:
Sea-view
Air-Conditiong in the bedroom
TV + 80 cable canals
free high speed Internet access (bring your laptop computer)
Stereo-Radio
Pre-paid cellphone
Ceiling-Fans in all rooms
Spacious, fully furnished living room
All bed linen, beach towels, bath towels, hand towels, face cloths are provided.
Full kitchen (cookware utensils)
Refrigerator and Gas Range
complett bathroom with shower
Refrigerador
Toaster
Mircowave
Coffee-Maker
Terrace
Swimming pool
tropical garden
Walkway to the ocean
Beach chairs
Barbecue available
few steps to the sandy beach
24h security

http://www.sosuarentals.com/ (http://www.sosuarentals.com/)

Phoenix
02-23-2006, 07:45 PM
It would be nice to know exactly where they are so I can check them out in April when I am in town.

ErikS
02-23-2006, 11:34 PM
$60 a night is TRIPLE the $20 a night I paid for a 1BR condo in Jan 2006!

Caribic Monger seems to be "advertising" thisinfo in several threads.....must be a rental agent?

Kevy
02-24-2006, 07:27 AM
$60 a night is TRIPLE the $20 a night I paid for a 1BR condo in Jan 2006!

Caribic Monger seems to be "advertising" thisinfo in several threads.....must be a rental agent?

Make him pay or kick him out.:Boom:

Bug Boy
02-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Ok guys, I have a favour / job for those of you that are in Sosua now, or will be in the near future.

Just found a link to a condo for rent in Campo Del Caribe - Brand New Beautiful Beach Condo - Paradise!

Can someone please check to see if the Campo Del Caribe is chica friendly, or at least not unfriendly?

Thanks

Mik

UnMEnXTC, The best way to get an accurate answer is to send an email to Campo Del Caribe inquiring about their guest policy.

Kevy
02-24-2006, 09:40 PM
don't worry Herb, Unmenxtc post was from August, hew stayed there in October and it went ok.