PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal?

assman
04-17-2007, 07:55 PM
anyone have any info on a hotel , 'hamilton' in s.d..? any info would be greatly appreciated , flying out friday ,4-20,, (tic .toc. tic toc), gonna stay at the costalunga , before going to sosua, my buddies just arrived , there not happy ,, 5 BUCKS per extra towel?

guttaman
04-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Hope that is only a deposit. Chicas have a habit of thinking that they are entitled to the towels. Hence a strict towel policy at some hotels. I remember i was at the Europa a few years back and Diego fucking charged me $49 as a walk in so i told the chica to take what ever she wanted. She took all the towels, a pillow and the coffee maker. Have not been back since.

Hemp
04-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Hope that is only a deposit. Chicas have a habit of thinking that they are entitled to the towels. Hence a strict towel policy at some hotels. I remember i was at the Europa a few years back and Diego fucking charged me $49 as a walk in so i told the chica to take what ever she wanted. She took all the towels, a pillow and the coffee maker. Have not been back since.

FUCKING A!!!! GUTTAMAN

MisterPink
04-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Yet another successful HIJACKED thread!

mp

MrHappy
04-18-2007, 07:35 AM
The Hamilton in Boca Chica is an acceptable choice. Free breakfast with the room. We paid 45 bucks for one night a few weeks ago.

A/C, TV with Cable, queen size bed, hot water. There were a couple of girls hanging out downstairs when we got there, but nothing to write home about.
They also have a room with one arm bandits next to the restaurant.
Guest friendly.

guttaman
04-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Yet another successful HIJACKED thread!

mp

What exactly is this thread about? If it is asking for information about the Hamilton Hotel Cheeno opened a thread titled guess what? HOTEL HAMILTON with all the contact information and it is only 9 threads down from this one in the Boca Chica Hotel and Condo section. If the OP wants structured answers then he must ask structured questions.

And he throws out that his buddies were charged 5 bucks for an extra towel but does not say where.