PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeards update

Cuba Libre
04-18-2007, 11:09 PM
I just got back from Blackbeard's and have a short report...

A few patrons that I spoke with have complained about the girls being more aggressive than usual.

This new bit where the girls work on shifts, seems to be a good thing. Previously, there would be very few girls after 8:00, especially if there was a shortage of clients. Now the girls stay later.

I found out that BB's have a room (or rooms) that they rent for $700RD for two hours. That means $2,200RD for a two hour romp. Presumably they'll let you use the Jacuzzi if they know you will be renting a room and taking a girl.

Evidently the girls expect payment for a romp in the jacuzzi. There was a guy that took 4 girls in the jacuzzi, getting bjs and eating the girls. He was in there for an hour or two. When they were done, they expected payment, but he didn't want to give them anything. I asked the girl I was with, how much they wanted. She said that the expect $500RD for a 1 hour romp. Unfortunately for them, it was late and management had left, so there was no one to help them get paid.

Regarding the quality of the girls, IMHO they have seemed to have gone downhill. Most of them have much more meat than I like.

Over the last year they've added quite a bit of play areas (beach-type volleyball, another outdoor bar - with a happy hour, more tables, more beach chairs,etc). None of the areas seem to see much activity. What they need to do is add more rooms. These days it seems you need to book months in advance.

init4ass
04-19-2007, 01:16 AM
" Much more meat" huh?

I am on my way.

; )

weyland
04-19-2007, 03:52 AM
These days it seems you need to book months in advance.
Although things may have gone downhill from your (and probably my) viewpoint, if this is true it looks like they are finally running it as a business.

PapiQueRico
04-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Those bitches!!!!!! They spent an hour or two blowing this guy and they expected money for that? What are they hos or something?!?!?!?!?

Actually 500 pesos for an hour of fooling around with and getting blown by a chica sounds quite reasonable.

Cuba Libre
04-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Those bitches!!!!!! They spent an hour or two blowing this guy and they expected money for that? What are they hos or something?!?!?!?!?

Actually 500 pesos for an hour of fooling around with and getting blown by a chica sounds quite reasonable.I agree, although I'm fairly certain it wasn't a complete BJ. For that he might have been forced to pay the full price of $1,500RD.

MisterPink
04-19-2007, 12:44 PM
I agree, although I'm fairly certain it wasn't a complete BJ. For that he might have been forced to pay the full price of $1,500RD.

Ricky:

How much did you pay your new avatar to use that Strap-On on you?
Dat be some strange shit Bro.

mp

Cuba Libre
04-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Ricky:

How much did you pay your new avatar to use that Strap-On on you?
Dat be some strange shit Bro.

mpThat's not as strange as it looks. It's a variation of the traditional butterfly toy; with added straps so it stays in place during sex.

BTW, she did want to use a strap-on me. :eek: :eek: I declined, and asked her to use her tongue instead. She obliged. :clap2: