PDA

View Full Version : 2005: A Sex Odyssey - DR (Sosua)

Gladiator
08-28-2005, 04:17 PM
PART 3: SOSUA

The arrival

The bus journey between SD and Sosua was relatively comfortable and painless.

In Santiago a girl got on the bus and sat next to me. I chatted her up, she was a non-pro who worked as shop assistant in Puerto Plata, a sweet and talkative girl. I thought about asking her out and arranging a date for dinner that night, but on second thoughts I realised that the trip from Sosua to Puerto Plata and back plus the costs of dinner and drinks would be in fact more expensive than what I’d have to pay for fucking any girl in Sosua, so it didn’t really make financial sense to try to fuck this non-pro in Puerto Plata.

Night was falling when I finally arrived in Sosua, and from the motoconcho on my way to the hotel I spotted some walking pussies going about their business.

I began to breathe the religious atmosphere of the town, which remained roughly unchanged since I was here last year, except for a couple of new bars.

I had dinner and then combed the whole Pedro Clisante strip in search of my prey: I was on predatory mode.

I came across some doable specimens but nothing really special, so I ended up in Classico at around midnight. The disco was busy, this was clearly the epicentre of the action, the place to be. I surveyed the territory for almost one hour before deciding on my victim: she was a girl that had just passed by, I chased her slowly among Classico’s crowd, but before attacking her I spotted another girl that looked even better than the one I was chasing so I stopped and chatted her up.

She seemed to have good attitude, was cheerful and fun to talk to, without showing any of the usual hardcore traits, she was young and lively and had a bum to die for, so I started negotiations. Her first quote was 2,000 pesos for TLN, which came down easily to 1,500 – the deal was closed.

Once in my room, her naked bum was even better than what I had imagined, it was a fleshy, almost magical bum: a perfect one. I contemplated that curvaceous bum as if I was contemplating a work of art, there was harmony in it. The downside was that her tits were crap: saggy and uninspiring.

The BBBJ was fine and her pussy was quite comfortable, but when I finished and got out of her completely I saw some blood on the tip of the condom.

I invited Superbum to a drink in my room and reminded her that she shouldn’t work while she had the period. I decided to leave it in a ST as I didn’t want to fuck a bleeding pussy in the morning, I gave her 1,000 pesos and we left for Classico again. Maybe the pay was generous but she had behaved quite well between the sheets and was a sweet girl.

It was quite late when I got into Classico again and the quantity and quality of stock had fallen sharply, so I just drank the night away before going back to the hotel for some sleep.

The last day

I got up in the afternoon, had a Presidente and went to the beach to have a cheap lunch and a swim.

About 2 hours later I walked all the way along the beach in search of some pussy. I saw a good one in one of the stalls, spoke to her briefly but apparently she was already taken by one of the guys in the bar - an old German - so I moved on. There wasn’t much to choose from, maybe because of the time (around 4 pm), but when I was about to come back to the entrance to the beach I stumbled across Superbum and she stopped to say hello.

She was wearing tight jeans, so I couldn’t help looking at that powerful bum again, which contrasted with her slim waist. She told me the period was gone, and I thought it might be BS, or maybe not, there was only one way to find it out… I told her I’d give her 500 pesos for 1 hour and she said: ‘no problem, you are a good friend so whatever you give me is fine for me’. She was so sweet!

It is true, on the other hand, that there was a true and long friendship between us: we had met the previous night.

BBBJ again, followed by another great fuck while holding that hard bum and, at the end, another bloodstained condom. She said she thought the period was gone - yes, sure…

We had a drink in the terrace, I gave her 500 pesos and she left.

I laid on the bed and had a siesta.

In the evening, at about 9 pm, I started to get ready for my last night in the DR. There was a programme on TV about Cancun’s nightlife, showing discos, girls and beaches. Usually when I see this sort of programmes on TV from home I wish I were there, I see it as a superior form of reality, but I was now living in that superior reality: that programme didn’t really cause any wish this time. I turned off the TV and went out.

I had one Presidente at Domino, checked out the girls there but none of them was particularly appealing, so I went for another beer at that bar that you find soon on your left when you start walking from Domino in the direction of Classico - I don’t know what its name is, it wasn’t there last year.

One of the bartenders was good-looking, she said she was new both in Sosua and in the game. I asked her for her rates and she asked me how much I offered. I said I’d give her between 500-1,000 for ST depending on how good she was, she said that didn’t look enough, I asked her what looked enough for her and she replied she wasn’t sure because she was new but some friends with more experience had told her that the going rates were higher than what I was offering. I told her her friends were wrong.

Another monger arrived at the bar and asked her for a beer, she served the beer and then kept standing up in a statuesque position between the two of us to show off her cute body, as if she was waiting for the highest bidder. I looked at her and, despite her good looks, I knew that she was just one more fish in the sea. I paid my beer and left towards the Merengue bar – I would have one more drink there before going for dinner.

The bar was packed, the whole area was quite busy because of the opening of the new disco: Club X. There were quite a few cuties around, more than usual, so when I finished my drink I went up the stairs to take a quick look in Classico.

I liked one of the girls on the dance floor so went up to her to check her out. She was from La Romana, a student according to her, and had a pretty face and a great body. I like part-timers, they usually perform well, their attitude remind me of non-pros to some extent. I invited her to my room for a ST and offered her 500-1,000 depending on performance, she accepted straightaway.

The part-timer was quite good, fully devoted to please, and had great tits. We stayed for some time in my room and then had a couple of drinks before leaving again. I gave her 1,000 and went to check out Club X, which was great. She came with me so we danced together for some time.

In Club X I came across the bartender that had refused my first offer that evening, she was accompanied by a female friend, still empty handed, she saw me caressing the part-timer’s ass and smiled at me, I smiled back. The bartender that night saw the market forces at work, this girl should review her pricing policy if she wants to survive in Sosua.

After a while in Club X I moved to Classico again and took the part-timer with me, we danced a bit more and I was getting horny again, but I didn’t see any girl that I liked more than the part-timer so I invited her once again to my room for a second fuck, I said I’d give her 500 pesos this time and she said it was OK.

The part-timer this time behaved even better on the bed, she was somehow wilder and more uninhibited - no doubt that was the natural consequence of the couple of cubalibres she had drunk: alcohol is the best performance enhancer for girls, and pros are no exception.

After reaching the summits of pleasure we went down to the swimming-pool, it was about 3 am but the night was still young. We had the whole swimming-pool for us, she was naked and I started to taste her body in the water and to finger-fuck her while French kissing her. Her mouth tasted of cubalibre and her vagina was smooth. We stayed almost one hour in the pool, that girl was really into it.

From the pool I could see the stars shining in a clear sky, as well as the shades of some palms. It was the perfect setting.

While I was sucking her tits in the swimming-pool I realised I had forgotten to have dinner that evening, I had been so absorbed by the mongering scene that I clean forgot about dinner. I hadn’t eaten anything since I had the cheap lunch on the beach, but I didn’t feel hungry - I suppose Presidente and Brugal Añejo suffice to keep you going.

I thought this was where all would end, the scenery of my last adventure in this DR trip.

The part-timer finally left with her well-earned 500 pesos and I got into the bed for a few hours’ sleep before heading for the airport.

I’d like to have repeated with this girl if I had stayed longer in the DR, in the same way as I’d like to have repeated with Superbum, Santa Teresa and others, but maybe that’s one of the thrills of mongering: the fact that you are always changing girls, leaving some behind and focusing on the next one, and then the next one… with no end.

The path of mongering is unlimited and seems to be in a permanent spring, always surrounded by beautiful flowers ready for you with their best scents.

THE END

Apos
08-28-2005, 04:54 PM
nice report...glad you like sosua. it's like home for me :D

gdogg
08-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Yo, Glad! Great report...Sosua is pretty cool, huh.
:D