PDA

View Full Version : Any decent MPs or Casas w/ rooms still open in SD?

ChicaRider
08-30-2005, 09:28 AM
I'm looking for a short time place to "eat-in" as opposed to take out ;) Hoping to find something near the Jaragua. This will be for relatively early on a Friday night. Another option is a cabana to bring a Jaragua girl, but I would prefer somewhere I can just stay for an hour or two... any suggestions? I know SD has been "cleaned up" to some extent. A street hustler showed me a place a couple of blocks from the Jaragua and about half a block off the Malecon - you could see the Red Neon sign from the Malecon... he said it was a bar with girls and some rooms for $2500 stay-in. I think the name was something like Parillas, but not sure - anyone know of it - or something else that "fits the bill"??

ajax718
08-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Chicarider, if you have a car simply pick up a girl from the Remington palace and go to a cabana. RP is located on Ave Independencia about 4-6 blocks west of the Jaragua

-Which hotel are you staying in by the way? If you want to make it easier, simply stay in a chica friendly hotel and bring the girl back there.

ChicaRider
08-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the advice Ajax... I got it the first time!!! :lol:

Actually I won't have the car until after the weekend, and I don't have a choice of where to stay, I'm not complaining cause Im staying right on the Malecon, near the Jaragua...but it's for business, and I won't be alone... so my options are kinda limited... that's why I'm looking for a place with the girls and rooms on-site...but I'll be making up for it on the second half of the trip (on the north coast)... and this time I'm bringing my new digital camera, so I promise a very detailed report :)

Morpheus
08-30-2005, 06:24 PM
He is right RM has over 80 chicas it is a bit expensive but you are getting top of the line girls.

Casa Teresa is good as well.

As with all places negotiate terms with the girl beford money exchanges hands.

Cheeno
09-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Remington has been known for the girls leaving early.

Make sure that you ,the girl, and the manager agrees that the girls will stay with you for THE WHOLE NIGHT UNTIL MORNING!!!