PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice to Cap Cana

NewsWhore
04-25-2007, 05:40 PM
The winner of Sunday's Donald Trump-produced series "The Apprentice" has been chosen to oversee the construction of Trump at Cap Cana, the newest development at Cap Cana that will include a beach club, condominium hotel, private villas, golf course and 68 private estates. The 68 estates to be known as Trump Farallon Estates at Cap Cana, with at least 1.5 acres each, will kick off the Trump investment.Thirty-two year old Los Angeles defense attorney Stefani Schaeffer told the NBC top rating show audience: "I believe I bring not only a legal and business background to it, but also coming at it from the point of view of being in construction, having been counsel for developers in construction, I understand it from the ground up." She was given the option to oversee Cap Cana project or Trump Towers, a 47-luxury apartment complex in midtown Atlanta.
She competed against 17 professionals who competed in a 14-week job interview during The Apprentice's sixth season, which was also the first to have four finalists instead of two. She has done legal work in construction and property development.
When appearing on the Live with Regis and Kelly show on Tuesday, 24 April, with co-host Kelly Ripa and guest co-host Bryant Gumbel, she told Ripa and Gumbel that her decision to pick the Cap Cana project had been an easy one. "Did you see the pictures of Atlanta and of the Caribbean? Did you see the color of the ocean?" Schaeffer told Gumbel when he asked why she had chosen this option. "It is about the work, but there's a golf course!"

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#12)