PDA

View Full Version : The New Garden Menu for July Invasion.......

Jimmydr
04-30-2007, 01:06 PM
There will be 5 or 6 dinners, starting around 7PM.

Various items various nights:
Steak
Pork Chops
Snitzel
BBQ Chicken
Shrimp

All come with rice, fries and salad.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/33274634c0d54ea17.jpg

Stay tuned for updates

Beads
04-30-2007, 06:17 PM
sounds like fun. Put Willie to work cooking!

SJG
04-30-2007, 06:53 PM

And a chica!!!

SJG
04-30-2007, 06:54 PM
sounds like fun. Put Willie to work cooking!

You kidding? Jimmy was even talking about pimping Willie out to the Wolf Pack's Villa to cook some meals....

kiddfrost
04-30-2007, 07:02 PM
You kidding? Jimmy was even talking about pimping Willie out to the Wolf Pack's Villa to cook some meals....

Who is willie... And why is he coming to my chocha den???

SJG
04-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Who is willie... And why is he coming to my chocha den???

Willie is the resident chef at the New Garden. TPDog said you guys needed someone to cook for you. Come to think of it, some of the cousins may come out and cook for you. I'm not sure Jimmy is going to let Willie away from the Garden while he is there.

whynotme
04-30-2007, 07:15 PM
according to some guys i met at rockies the night chef at the new garden is supposed to be awesome.
i never made it back in time to try his food though.

kiddfrost
04-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Some body hit TPdog in the head... I told all Pack member Pussy can cook at the mansion... Willie is an added dick in the equation... Some one tell TP to find pussy to cook not dick!!! Now the cousins can cook all they want... Especially if they do it nude... Oh the joy, I think I'm gonna cry. June isn't getting here fast enough.

Jimmydr
04-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Willie is the resident chef at the New Garden. TPDog said you guys needed someone to cook for you. Come to think of it, some of the cousins may come out and cook for you. I'm not sure Jimmy is going to let Willie away from the Garden while he is there.

He ain't going noplace.:o

Hunter
04-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Some body hit TPdog in the Oh the joy, I think I'm gonna cry. June isn't getting here fast enough.

The burkas are wearing on the frost!!

kiddfrost
04-30-2007, 07:37 PM
It's the bombs, the bullets and not enough chocha...

SJG
04-30-2007, 07:58 PM
There will be 5 or 6 dinners, starting around 7PM.

Various items various nights:
Steak
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/486646367828b944b.jpg

Pork Chops
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/486646367830ea37d.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/486646367829bd300.jpg

Snitzel
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/486646367839500c8.jpg

BBQ Chicken
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/48664636782935705.jpg

moshy2k
04-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Some body hit TPdog in the head... I told all Pack member Pussy can cook at the mansion... Willie is an added dick in the equation... Some one tell TP to find pussy to cook not dick!!! Now the cousins can cook all they want... Especially if they do it nude... Oh the joy, I think I'm gonna cry. June isn't getting here fast enough.

I am with Frost on this one. Someone slap TPDog as we specifically ordered a nice naked chica to cook.

TPdog
05-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Guys, guys, guys..................all I did was I told Jimmy that we were looking for a cook and before I knew it he was talking to the "guy" at the New Garden about cooking for us............I'm with you, that is why I was talking with Gabby and she said that she would cook for us..........and if she can cook 1/2 as good as she can fuck then we will be fed very well!
I was also talking to Lou about giving up one of his girls to come out and cook for us..........TPdog

Jimmydr
05-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Guys, guys, guys..................all I did was I told Jimmy that we were looking for a cook and before I knew it he was talking to the "guy" at the New Garden about cooking for us............I'm with you, that is why I was talking with Gabby and she said that she would cook for us..........and if she can cook 1/2 as good as she can fuck then we will be fed very well!
I was also talking to Lou about giving up one of his girls to come out and cook for us..........TPdog

Take gabby, leave Willie.

SJG
05-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I'll come out and cook naked for you guys....

kiddfrost
05-01-2007, 03:13 PM
SJG... If your naked nut come near my chicken... Can you say "swimming with the fishes"... But's it's okay I forgive you for the nude remark. Fogitaboutit...

kiddfrost
05-01-2007, 03:15 PM

Very well... all is forgiven, TP... Find us chocha who knows how to cook. For a matter of fact see how many cousins you can get for the Pack's Dinner Meal. The more the merrier...

Jimmydr
05-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Very well... all is forgiven, TP... Find us chocha who knows how to cook. For a matter of fact see how many cousins you can get for the Pack's Dinner Meal. The more the merrier...

There are 72 in total.

kiddfrost
05-01-2007, 03:39 PM
72 what??? cousins... Ummmm... TP change in plan we only need 12-14 cousins... 6 in my room and six in yours... LOL

Jimbo44
05-01-2007, 03:43 PM
SJG... If your naked nut come near my chicken... Can you say "swimming with the fishes"... But's it's okay I forgive you for the nude remark. Fogitaboutit...

SJG drowned at the NG pool already!!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524637875110dee.jpg

kris boog
05-01-2007, 06:20 PM
When I was at the NG last fall, there was a pretty Chica that was working at the office. She spoke pretty good english and seemed like she managed the place most of the time. Pretty face, long hair, a little on the thick side. I thought I would have gotten her back to my room, but she resisted the entire time. I'm going back in May, and I'm curious to know if she is there so I can give it another try?

Also curious to know, if anyone else has had any success with her?

Beads
05-01-2007, 06:33 PM
When I was at the NG last fall, there was a pretty Chica that was working at the office. She spoke pretty good english and seemed like she managed the place most of the time. Pretty face, long hair, a little on the thick side. I thought I would have gotten her back to my room, but she resisted the entire time. I'm going back in May, and I'm curious to know if she is there so I can give it another try?

Sounds like 1 of 2 chicas. Either its Lorenzo's wife or the chica he has watching their child during the day. I dont know about the babysitter but I think Lorenzo's wife is probably off limits.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ask Jimmy im SURE he tried maybe he had some luck.:rofl: :rofl:

kris boog
05-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey,

What's up Beads, I was there when you were, so you had to see the chica that I was talking about. Maybe someone has a PIC of her????

SJG
05-01-2007, 06:38 PM

That was not the wife or nanny, it was the secretary. Wilfried told me Lorenzo finally fired her in Feb. Very nice to look at, but dumb as a stump and tended to give rooms away to whoever walked up (not that Lorenzo hasn't been guilty of that). Now that Wilfried is there, he will honor reservations up to 6PM, the posted policy. I saw him turn many people away while he had empty rooms that where reserved for people that had not yet arrived.

Jimmy has been trying the babysitter, but she hasn't given in to his prodigious charms yet.

Beads
05-01-2007, 06:38 PM
yep its one of those 2 for sure then.

Beads
05-01-2007, 06:40 PM
That was not the wife or nanny, it was the secretary. Wilfried told me Lorenzo finally fired her in Feb. Very nice to look at, but dumb as a stump and tended to give rooms away to whoever walked up (not that Lorenzo hasn't been guilty of that). Now that Wilfried is there, he will honor reservations up to 6PM, the posted policy. I saw him turn many people away while he had empty rooms that where reserved for people that had not yet arrived.

Jimmy has been trying the babysitter, but she hasn't given in to his prodigious charms yet.

possible I dont remember any secratary only the chubby girl in the office. shes nice but a little too thick for my taste. very friendly chica though.

SJG
05-01-2007, 06:41 PM
yep its one of those 2 for sure then.

No, both the wife and nanny are muy flaca. Kris Boog is talking about the kinda thick girl that used to sit at the desk during the day, the secretary. She is gone.

kris boog
05-01-2007, 06:46 PM
No, both the wife and nanny are muy flaca. Kris Boog is talking about the kinda thick girl that used to sit at the desk during the day, the secretary. She is gone.

My loss, I really wanted her. I enjoyed the challenge during my downtime (in english). Maybe, I'll grab a look alike one day :rofl: .

ErikS
05-01-2007, 07:21 PM

Hey now wait just a minute there TPdog!
You also asked me to find you a cook. And I told you that I had someone in mind, remember?

She actually came to the Shark Bar Friday night (ISOC dinner) with my chica from POP. But they were both late, and only Weyland and Thunderstar met them.
But as I told you, while she is very cute and might be willing, but NO FUNNY BUSINESS as she is only 17!

Since I've been reading this thread, I've been able to surmise the true nature of your Wolfpack mission......you guys want a naked chica to cook for you.

OK, now that your cards are all out on the table, I can try plan B.

I checked around town.

It's easy to find chicas who will get naked!

It's a little harder to find chicas who can cook!

It's harder still to find chicas who can cook "American Style"!

And it's damn near impossible to find one who can cook American style and is willing to do so naked!!!!!

But I have come through for you guys.:D
I did find one that meets both qualifications.

You guys just have to work out the financial details with her.

I even took a photo of her which I will dig up and post t for you guys to approve.

Then if you like, I'll pm you her contact info.

ErikS
05-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Hey now wait just a minute there TPdog!
You also asked me to find you a cook. And I told you that I had someone in mind, remember?

She actually came to the Shark Bar Friday night (ISOC dinner) with my chica from POP. But they were both late, and only Weyland and Thunderstar met them.
But as I told you, while she is very cute and might be willing, but NO FUNNY BUSINESS as she is only 17!

Since I've been reading this thread, I've been able to surmise the true nature of your Wolfpack mission......you guys want a naked chica to cook for you.

OK, now that your cards are all out on the table, I can try plan B.

I checked around town.

It's easy to find chicas who will get naked!

It's a little harder to find chicas who can cook!

It's harder still to find chicas who can cook "American Style"!

And it's damn near impossible to find one who can cook American style and is willing to do so naked!!!!!

But I have come through for you guys.:D
I did find one that meets both qualifications.

You guys just have to work out the financial details with her.

I even took a photo of her which I will dig up and post t for you guys to approve.

Then if you like, I'll pm you her contact info.

Found it. Here she is. I hope you like!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/49604637c86852a3c.jpg

As I said, she likes to cook the meat.....and eat it too! ;)

SJG
05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Found it. Here she is. I hope you like!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/49604637c86852a3c.jpg

As I said, she likes to cook the meat.....and eat it too! ;)

Damn! Now I have to go and hang with the WolfPack! Hemp and I would tag team that all night!!! Then eat real good!! :corky: :rofl: