PDA

View Full Version : latest news at BB's

El Drunko
09-03-2005, 10:06 PM
OK, here are a few tid bits from what I can remember..

Obviously new pics
Pool was drained and repainted
Fishing boat will soon be delivered, The captain went to Miami on Aug 28 for sea trials <again>. If all was going well he would be delivering it to the DR 2 weeks later.

Homer Simpson
09-03-2005, 10:55 PM
what kind of prices is he talkingto go out for a day or half day of fishing. i'll supply my own bitches. :D

El Drunko
09-04-2005, 07:02 AM
I asked, but sorry I don`t remember the answer. For me, it doesn`t matter, I'm going. This is something I have thought about since my first trip to the DR. I'm gonna do a normal vacation activity....Except I'm gonna get a BBJ at the same time :wink:

Homer Simpson
09-04-2005, 09:33 AM
although on my previous trips i have caught much "pink snapper". like you, i was hoping that i wouldn't have to do all my fishing on land on my next trip. :D

ErikS
10-03-2005, 11:41 PM
FYI, I recently posted two new trip reports covering my first two trips to Blackbeards.
They include pictures so are in the "Trip Reports with Pictures " Section.

The threads are called:
Erik's Trip Report # 1
Eriks Trip Report #2
(Duh!)

Hope you enjoy them.

rbc100
11-12-2005, 09:17 AM
I'm a bit late reporting but visited Blackbeards last weekend of September and had a great time.The place was full that weekend so there were lots of chicas.I found GFE girls to be quite avaliable with 4 of the 5 I saw in my three nights there being really sweet as well as lots of fun.For an excellent eating option with better food I recommend Pascals on the beach.The place doesn't look like much but the food is outstanding and very reasonable.
There were chicas of various shapes sizes varying for very light to very dark skinned with quite a few really good looking ones in the mix.You will find pricing at Blackbeards higher than on the streets in Sosua but for a first timer it would be an outstanding option.I foloowec this vivit with three days in Sosua to finish my trip.rbc100

Tonto4
11-12-2005, 09:22 AM
I'm a bit late reporting but visited Blackbeards last weekend of September and had a great time.The place was full that weekend so there were lots of chicas.I found GFE girls to be quite avaliable with 4 of the 5 I saw in my three nights there being really sweet as well as lots of fun.For an excellent eating option with better food I recommend Pascals on the beach.The place doesn't look like much but the food is outstanding and very reasonable.
There were chicas of various shapes sizes varying for very light to very dark skinned with quite a few really good looking ones in the mix.You will find pricing at Blackbeards higher than on the streets in Sosua but for a first timer it would be an outstanding option.I foloowec this vivit with three days in Sosua to finish my trip.rbc100

Thanks for the info rbc100. I'll have to try Blackbeards on one of my northcoast trips.

gdogg
11-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Tonto...are you coming for Beas' function? If so, you'll definitely experience BB's, at least for a few hours!!
:twisted:

Tonto4
11-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Tonto...are you coming for Beas' function? If so, you'll definitely experience BB's, at least for a few hours!!
:twisted:

No, can't make it. I take the MLK holiday(we hung out in Sosua then!) and now I have to work the Fri after Thanksgiving. I'll (we'll?) get there someday...