PDA

View Full Version : WHY the hell can;t I go non stop anywhere

will_blueprint
09-05-2005, 03:20 AM
OK Pilots, help me out here, If chicago is supposed to be an international air port, why the hell can't we go non stop anywhere. seems like every time I wanna leave the country (this time to costa rica) we gotta stop in Miami's shitty ass airport.

gdogg
09-05-2005, 03:43 AM
I feel you, Willie Blue!! You would think it would be possible to get a direct flight from Atlanta. I'm willing to sign a petition!

David Smash
09-05-2005, 08:01 AM
Sorry to hear about that. That is a bit ridiculous that O'Hare has no non-stop flights out of the country

BTW when are you going to CR and when can we expect pics?

Don Tomas
09-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Sorry to hear about that. That is a bit ridiculous that O'Hare has no non-stop flights out of the country

They do but either to Europe or SE Asia. Very few South since the demand isn't there and it's easier to just drop them off in Miami where there is demand.

guttaman
09-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Location, location, location. Many non stops from Chicago but non to Latino countries. Same as in Boston. Trouble filling a plane going to the North coast or Santiago when there is not a large Dominican population and the travel agents are pushing Punta Cana to the tourist.

psriches
09-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Exactly! In Chicago, vacationers fly yearly. In New York, Dominicans fly daily. Like Gutta says, it's all about location and demand!

Reel Deal
09-05-2005, 10:45 AM

They do but either to Europe or SE Asia. Very few South since the demand isn't there and it's easier to just drop them off in Miami where there is demand.^^^^What he said.

You CAN, however, fly non-stop from Atlanta to HI I'm told. Go figure. That's a long-ass flight... :eek:

El Drunko
09-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Talk about a long flight, I have a JFK-Japan non-stop, thats 14 hrs 10 mins...I'm not gonna be a happy flier. They better stock plenty of booze for me on that flight.

Homer Simpson
09-05-2005, 12:42 PM
sorry will, i fly from dfw they have non stops to cr, but not dr. that blows!!! there are enough isoc members for us to buy a plane and fly whereever and when ever we want!!! monger airlines!! we'd make a killing. all the ballers would want to fly MA! and when we're not leasing we'd have non stops to the dr from dfw, chi, nyc, canada, holland, inside your novia's vagina......wherever!!

Homer Simpson
09-05-2005, 12:48 PM
sorry guys, i get carried away when i'm high..........

and i'm always getting carried away! :D :D :D

Don Tomas
09-05-2005, 12:50 PM
sorry will, i fly from dfw they have non stops to cr, but not dr. that blows!!! there are enough isoc members for us to buy a plane and fly whereever and when ever we want!!! monger airlines!! we'd make a killing. all the ballers would want to fly MA! and when we're not leasing we'd have non stops to the dr from dfw, chi, nyc, canada, holland, inside your novia's vagina......wherever!!

You can call it "Toto Airlines"!

The motto..."I don't think we are in Kansas anymore Toto!"

I can see the commercials now!!!

Homer Simpson
09-05-2005, 12:53 PM
and we could allow smoking of.........uh......... "cigars" like they used to back in the day!!

guttaman
09-05-2005, 01:01 PM
El D. last time i flew to Narita airport in Japan drinks were free. Had 8 nips of JW Black. They ran out so i cracked my own bottle. 1/2 way there i popped 4 valiums and crashed. Flying coach sucks that far. Valium or xanax is the required drug of choise for that long haul. Narita airport has a Micky D's and a money exchange. Not sure if you can get Thai dinero there but the Jap exchange rate was top dollar. You might need yen for the Micky D's. A 1000 yen note is about 9 bucks and will cover a super sized big mac meal. Also the booze is dirt cheap at the duty free shops.