PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica bars & disco's

Gutter Meat
05-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Can anyone thats been to Boca lately give an update on what bars/discos are currently open? Is Hotel Europa still open ?

tomgueguen
05-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Europa is still open.
Old COSMO has reopened under e new that i cannnot remember.
+ the same bars opened...No big difference.

Gutter Meat
05-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Europa is still open.
Old COSMO has reopened under e new that i cannnot remember.
+ the same bars opened...No big difference.

Could it be called the "VIP" ?? Somebody mentioned it in another post. Says near the American Bar. I've never been to the American bar , but heard iy's the bottom of the Europa hotel.

Sun And Buns
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Could it be called the "VIP" ?? Somebody mentioned it in another post. Says near the American Bar. I've never been to the American bar , but heard iy's the bottom of the Europa hotel.

I was the one who mentioned the VIP bar. Yes, American bar is still open, but theres not really a lot of action inside...the VIP bar, a couple buildings down on Duarte, on the same side of American, you will come across the VIP bar, which is by far, the best and most popular bar Boca Chica has to offer. With a huge dance floor, tables and chairs, with Bohemia beer costing 80-100 pesos, it is a sight to marvel at. Opens around 8 or 9pm, when Duarte closes off the road and they start putting chairs on. You cannot miss the sight of the VIP, many chicas will be going inside and outside of it.
When are you going and for how long?
STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER AT THE BEACH!!!

papirazzi
05-03-2007, 08:37 PM
S&B

I'm headed to BC in June. What was the ratio at these new clubs? And what was the ratings on the chicas?

BigDave
05-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I was the one who mentioned the VIP bar. Yes, American bar is still open, but theres not really a lot of action inside...the VIP bar, a couple buildings down on Duarte, on the same side of American, you will come across the VIP bar, which is by far, the best and most popular bar Boca Chica has to offer. With a huge dance floor, tables and chairs, with Bohemia beer costing 80-100 pesos, it is a sight to marvel at. Opens around 8 or 9pm, when Duarte closes off the road and they start putting chairs on. You cannot miss the sight of the VIP, many chicas will be going inside and outside of it.
When are you going and for how long?
STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER AT THE BEACH!!!

Why? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sun And Buns
05-03-2007, 09:26 PM
S&B

I'm headed to BC in June. What was the ratio at these new clubs? And what was the ratings on the chicas?

I would say that there are about 6 chicas to every guy there. Total about 50-60 chicas squeezed in that club, which is a LOT. The quality of the girls vary from a 1 to a 9 in a 1-10 rating scale. There was an old Chica (about 65 years old) walking around in a tight bathing suit with her wrinkly ass hanging out, hitting on every guy in sight, and her fat stomach popping dribbling out like Homer Simpson. She actually briefly grabbed me in the crotch and kissed me before moving onto the next guy! She did this to EVERY guy there! watching the reaction on the guys' faces after getting their crotches snatched on by Grandma Chica, in my drunken state, I laughed so hard every time I saw her, I actually nearly shit my pants!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if you see her, tell her I said hi! 50 pesos for 1 hour! HAHAHA, cant stop laughing now :)
As for this one very hot Chica I saw there, had everything I wanted in a girl; Petite, light skinned, soft curly hair, beautiful face and ass. I approached her, and immediately grabbed her ass as I pressed my body against her. Damn she smelled NICE! I asked her how much for one hour and guess what she said?
3500 pesos!!! I actually laughed again so hard again, that I threw up the beer all over the floor...she wouldnt barge down, so I couldnt get her :(
But by the end, I got this petite, light skinned girl named Rosario, with bracelets (Her Cedula SAYS she is 18) :rolleyes: so I thought why not?
1000 pesos! one whole hour with the baby!
I hit the jackpot there. Shes not a mother, has a VERY tight body, gives very very good fucky sucky (SWALLOW), friendly, and shy. Take my advice:
There are gold in that dungeon, you have to find it. The only girls that will hit on you will be ugly skanks..unless you want grandma going back upstairs with ya for 50 pesos, YOU have to find that beautiful girl!
Have fun! :corky:

p.s BIGDAVE, I contracted Staph from the water. The water in Boca Chica is heavily contaminated...ask Rocky he can confirm this.

papirazzi
05-03-2007, 09:42 PM
I would say that there are about 6 chicas to every guy there. Total about 50-60 chicas squeezed in that club, which is a LOT. The quality of the girls vary from a 1 to a 9 in a 1-10 rating scale. There was an old Chica (about 65 years old) walking around in a tight bathing suit with her wrinkly ass hanging out, hitting on every guy in sight, and her fat stomach popping dribbling out like Homer Simpson. She actually briefly grabbed me in the crotch and kissed me before moving onto the next guy! She did this to EVERY guy there! watching the reaction on the guys' faces after getting their crotches snatched on by Grandma Chica, in my drunken state, I laughed so hard every time I saw her, I actually nearly shit my pants!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if you see her, tell her I said hi! 50 pesos for 1 hour! HAHAHA, cant stop laughing now :)
As for this one very hot Chica I saw there, had everything I wanted in a girl; Petite, light skinned, soft curly hair, beautiful face and ass. I approached her, and immediately grabbed her ass as I pressed my body against her. Damn she smelled NICE! I asked her how much for one hour and guess what she said?
3500 pesos!!! I actually laughed again so hard again, that I threw up the beer all over the floor...she wouldnt barge down, so I couldnt get her :(
But by the end, I got this petite, light skinned girl named Rosario, with bracelets (Her Cedula SAYS she is 18) :rolleyes: so I thought why not?
I hit the jackpot there. Shes not a mother, has a VERY tight body, gives very very good fucky sucky (SWALLOW), friendly, and shy. Take my advice:
There are gold in that dungeon, you have to find it. The only girls that will hit on you will be ugly skanks..unless you want grandma going back upstairs with ya for 50 pesos, YOU have to find that beautiful girl!

p.s BIGDAVE, I contracted Staph from the water. The water in Boca Chica is heavily contaminated...ask Rocky he can confirm this.

Thanks for the intel! Whenever I get a chance to hit BC the nightclubs are usually closed, so it will be a blessing to have one open....with some chicas in it!

Tony Badabing
05-03-2007, 11:14 PM

Daam......now I find out about the water....I was at the beach every day about 2 weeks ago, no prob's here just my skin peeling from sun burn....

p.s. contaminated how and with what?????? going back june 3...holla:eek:

BCell
05-04-2007, 07:27 AM

oddly enough, I bet she get's some business

portcityplaya
05-05-2007, 12:36 AM
What's in the water? I have never had a problem from the water. Me an my freinds are going down Jun 28 thru July 3rd staying at the El Candil. Want to see what's up with the place since the management change.

whynotme
05-05-2007, 12:38 AM
i got the twin rex vacinne and then always drank and ate like the domincans
so far never a problemi

Gutter Meat
05-06-2007, 04:46 AM
I think once they change the curfew, Boca will make a comeback.

Sun And Buns
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I think once they change the curfew, Boca will make a comeback.

Do you or anybody know when that change is schduled to be in the rumor? Im planning to go there on the 28th, and staying for a whole week.
I remember when they were closing at 2am on the weekends, within minutes, the whole fucking street was DESERTED with the exception of a motoconcho here and there, and there are still several mongerers wandering dangerously into the town at night trying to find that last chica...VERY depressing sight to see.
So yeah, GET RID OF THE FUCKING CURFEW!

Tony Badabing
05-08-2007, 05:06 PM
p.s BIGDAVE, I contracted Staph from the water. The water in Boca Chica is heavily con[/yellow]taminated...ask Rocky he can confirm this.[yellow]

Big dave or rocky break this boca chica beach contaminated water thing out in the open inquiring mind's would like to know........shit it could be worse you could be at the beach in san cristobal......daaam..

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/81234640d922984c6.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/81234640d86a7e0cb.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/81234640e3f861f13.jpg

tomgueguen
05-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Where is san christobal?

Costa Rica?

Tony Badabing
05-08-2007, 09:40 PM
san cristalbol is in the dom rep about 40 min from santa dom, small town with plenty of fresh meat....http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/boobies.gif

Gutter Meat
06-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Any updates on the Boca night life sene ??

tomgueguen
06-05-2007, 02:14 PM
san cristalbol is in the dom rep about 40 min from santa dom, small town with plenty of fresh meat....http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/boobies.gif

Wich direction?

How far from Boca Chica?

Fresh meat on the dirty playa or some places to hang around???

Gutter Meat
06-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Dondi , I think your down in Boca right now, Any update ?

levan01
06-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Yo really has anyone else had problems swinning in B.C. beach,pls sound off.My crew and I will be there from 7/18 thur7/30 shit I dont want any problems,I spend alot of time on the beach

Gutter Meat
06-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Is the cerfew the same in boca than is Sosua ?

Cuba Libre
06-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Any updates on the Boca night life sene ??I just returned. Duarte was very quiet, even though all the places have re-opened.

Cuba Libre
06-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Is the cerfew the same in boca than is Sosua ?I'm fairly certain they close at 12:00 during the week, 2:00 on weekends.

JD426
06-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Is Brouhaha (spellcheck) still open ? 2 years ago it wa hoppin, last year it was closed, not sure if it was for repairs or what. Its on that stretch like 1 block from the beach.

Deniro
06-07-2007, 08:51 PM
i was in BC about a month ago. i was in Cabarete/Sosua for 10 days, i had a car the whole time so i thought WTF and went to BC. stayed for 2 nights only. it was a week night so everything closed at midnight. all the bars and the disco are open but EMPTY. i was glad i brought a chica from up north. when i saw what was up in BC i said let's go to Bavaro and check it out. went there but wasn't impressed. had a lunch at the beach and back to Sosua but got tired of driving and wanted to spend the night at Casa de Campo but wasn't sure if they had empty rooms so i went back to BC, slept and in the morning back to Cabarete. if you're not experienced monger you will surely be disappointed in BC.

Gutter Meat
06-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the updates.

Gutter Meat
06-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Haven't been to BocA in 3 years. Gonna take a flight down tomorrow and stay the weekend and report back. I'm not expecting it to be that good judging from the reports. I believe you can always find a diamond in the rough though.

tomgueguen
06-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Is Brouhaha (spellcheck) still open ? 2 years ago it wa hoppin, last year it was closed, not sure if it was for repairs or what. Its on that stretch like 1 block from the beach.

It reopened under a new nalme "el greco" but closed a few days after!

JD426
06-12-2007, 08:22 AM
thanks Tom,
I apreciate that info.

Also, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but here is a BEWARE.
In that same club 2 years ago(approx 7/25/05) I met this hot little 18 year old Dominicana, took her back in the van for some quick suck and fuck (doggie) . She was smokin hot, anyway she was not the problem. This street hustler named CHINO , he just would not leave us alone, while we were in the club in the back in that carpeted sitting area. He was pretty fucking rude. If I spoke spanish, I would have told him to FUCK OFF.
He just kept bothering us even though she repeatedly told him to go away. I had no business with him whatsoever and didnt need his help, I found the chica on my own. I didnt think too much of it, but I found out AFTER we got back home(from our bodyguard who we keep in touch with), that he beat her up badly ,he waited for her at her house and stole all her $. She was pretty badly beaten from what I heard. I dont know their relationship ,nor what they were talking about, but HE seemed like a real piece of shit little street hustler. She was a very sweet girl. I tried to find her last year to give her some $ but didnt see her again. I
anyway, Just an FYI.

Deniro
06-12-2007, 11:02 AM
there are about 1000 CHINOS in BC. stay away from them and make them stay away from you. if you told him "fuck you" or "fuck off" in english he would've understood it.

tomgueguen
06-12-2007, 11:07 AM
thanks Tom,
I apreciate that info.

Also, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but here is a BEWARE.
In that same club 2 years ago(approx 7/25/05) I met this hot little 18 year old Dominicana, took her back in the van for some quick suck and fuck (doggie) . She was smokin hot, anyway she was not the problem. This street hustler named CHINO , he just would not leave us alone, while we were in the club in the back in that carpeted sitting area. He was pretty fucking rude. If I spoke spanish, I would have told him to FUCK OFF.
He just kept bothering us even though she repeatedly told him to go away. I had no business with him whatsoever and didnt need his help, I found the chica on my own. I didnt think too much of it, but I found out AFTER we got back home(from our bodyguard who we keep in touch with), that he beat her up badly ,he waited for her at her house and stole all her $. She was pretty badly beaten from what I heard. I dont know their relationship ,nor what they were talking about, but HE seemed like a real piece of shit little street hustler. She was a very sweet girl. I tried to find her last year to give her some $ but didnt see her again. I
anyway, Just an FYI.

I was there in july 2005 when it was the Burbuja was on top full with chicks and and a few diamonds among.

What you say is very sad but either he was trying to pimp her or making her pay for what he thinked making him loose a bargain with you.

May be also drugs were involved. For what I 've heard it had been closed for drug problem and I know that the doorman was a coke dealer.

You should have told the hustler to fuck off, sure he would have understood.

JD426
06-12-2007, 12:02 PM
tom,
Yeagh, youre 100% right on that. I was so enamored with the little hottie, I didnt want to make a scene. In the US, the little shit would have got one warning,and then a good kick in the ass but I try not to start confrontations when on Vaca, esp in DR. Dont want to become a statistic. I think she would have thought a lot more of me too if I told him to fuck off, all 20/20 hindsight now .
Our bodyguard was with the other guys in our group and the place was pretty buzy. I dont think it was drugs, the night before one of my buds was talking with her,as far as he could tell she doesnt drink or do drugs,nor smoke . Didnt even ask for any propina or $ for a drink, or a Cig, she just wanted some of my Trident Gum & to grab hold of mr Happy. But I could see him trying to pimp her and get his perceived cut. Fucking leeches, just like some of the Cab drivers.
These guys hang at the Hotels too, in SD at the Jaragua one of them knows our group since he sees us every year, and he wont leave us alone, pretty annoying little shit,but that one is pretty harmless. Once you give them $ for info they never go away.

Tony Badabing
06-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Is this the chino your talking about I just left bc and this is the only one i know he's cool with me but at the same time fuck'em he tries to throw hints at me like......daam I haven't ate all day I just ignore his ass....All the men got some pimp shit going on somewere if best ignore them all even those lil shoe shining mother f%#$@Y# I gave some money early in the day and later on that night the the bastard snatched a chicken drum from my plate and ran...no more money for them i'm hard core now........
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123466ecb4a50ba0.jpg

JD426
06-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Dondi,
THATS THE FUCKING GUY, I am 99% sure.
I just emailed my bud , who was talking him quite a bit, just to be 100% sure.
If its not him, he's his fucking twin brother.
GOOD fucking detective work Bro.. holy shit I am impressed.

Gutter Meat
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Back from Boca , Where do I start??? Gotta get to work now but will report back. Better there than I was expecting. I felt if I was the only tourist on the strip at night.

Tony Badabing
06-12-2007, 09:23 PM
jd426Dondi,
THATS THE FUCKING GUY, I am 99% sure.
I just emailed my bud , who was talking him quite a bit, just to be 100% sure.
If its not him, he's his fucking twin brother.
GOOD fucking detective work Bro.. holy shit I am impressed.

Well since were talking boca chica stay away from this guy "cookie" bad news will hawk you worst than the lil shoe shiners...
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123466f452e66bb6.jpg

and this is the chick who looks like a baby is growing out of her stomach in boca chica.....daam
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123466f458c05871.jpg