PDA

View Full Version : Information on Puerto Plata

Bacalao
06-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Hola Amigos,
If anyone is Looking for some information please feel free to contact us. If you would like check out our Web-site and E-mail us with any questions that you might have regarding the Dominican Republic. Combined My partner and I have over twenty years of experience on the Island. We are good source of information. Our Tour are highly personalized and comprehensive we explore the deepest elements of Dominican Culture in ways many cannot.

http://roomspop.com/

Please feel free to call us or E-mail us:
DontourPOP@aol.com

Donny (DR)
809-962-4167

Steve
917-593-9050

Bug Boy
06-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Bacalao,

Can you find me a hotel where the whores can swim in the pool and nobody checks cedulas?

-Helpmann

Bacalao
06-06-2004, 12:35 AM
Bacalao,

Can you find me a hotel where the whores can swim in the pool and nobody checks cedulas?

-Helpmann
Dam, Boy you're desperate for my attention. It would be ok if your jokes were funny but they sound desperate and corny like a cynical man who does not enjoy life and wants to make everybody around him as miserable as himself. Did I do something to you personally or you just jealous because you're home holding your Dick right now while I am having a good time with your wife ? Did you send your wife that two hundered dollars via Western Union so we could go out to the disco tonight or Are you still looking for that forty dollar hooker? OK serious help-man I know what your problem is, you came down here and fell in love with one of these stupid girls and married her and thought you bring her to long Island to fuck in the ass at will, but she shocked you because when her airplane touchdowned in the United States and after she cleared customs and she was gone qucker than you can say sucker, she left you standing in the airport like the loser that you are. you poor stupid muther fucker, Come to Puerto Plata, Ill get you laid

Bacalao

gdogg
06-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Bacalao,

Dont be shy, say what's on your mind. Seriously...chill man. It's not that crucial.

Bug Boy
06-06-2004, 08:50 AM
Bacalao,

Because you are offering your services on a board that already contains an abundance of information on the Dominican Republic, I was hoping that you could provide us with even more details.

If the only service you provide is getting us laid in a country with 200,000+ whores, then only those that are deaf, dumb, and blind will find your services of value.

Again, if you know a hotel in the DR that allows whores to swim in the pool and does not check cedulas, I would appreciate it if you could share this information with us.

-Helpmann