PDA

View Full Version : Zacarias Ferreira at Sosua Car wash

Gutter Meat
05-11-2007, 01:10 AM
I'm gonna be in town tomorrow and gonna go to the car wash. I remember seeing Frank Reyes there and had a ball!! Many chicas.

psriches
05-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Zac is one of my favorites.... OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

GutGmS5ZGHg

mu4t1uxBEok

Beads
05-11-2007, 10:58 AM
I wish this section was more active. I have yet to see a live concert in DR and would like to.

jd_mine
05-11-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm going as well.Taking 2 sisters and their mother!

Mr Bambino
05-12-2007, 12:40 AM
I have also wanted to see a concert in DR. I saw Reyes play here in NY, but I have always wanted to see him in DR. I never seem to know when he is coming.

Mr Bambino

thunderstar
05-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Ah damm, I was there last night with the 67 year old birthday boy! He had a ball by the way....

The concert was great, good tracks but the sound system in my opinion was a little worse for wear.

Wish I had known before that other ISOC people would had been there, we could of had a ISOC table!
400p each to get in but a good night had by all i think!

psriches
05-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the review thunderstar. Good work!!

Anyone else see the show??

Beads
05-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I have also wanted to see a concert in DR. I saw Reyes play here in NY, but I have always wanted to see him in DR. I never seem to know when he is coming.

Mr Bambino

Hopefully someone with some local intel can help us out in the forum area. I have been looking lately for concerts in the Sosua Car Wash and Azucar when I am in town. So far I havent been to one concert. Im sure eventually ill be in town for a decent one.

psriches
05-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Hopefully someone with some local intel can help us out in the forum area. I have been looking lately for concerts in the Sosua Car Wash and Azucar when I am in town. So far I havent been to one concert. Im sure eventually ill be in town for a decent one.It's usually hit or miss. But check Sosua News website. Always indicated there!!

psriches
05-14-2007, 06:39 AM
It's usually hit or miss. But check Sosua News website. Always indicated there!!This news outfit can be very useful with things like general news and concerts. This item was reported in the Sosua News. (http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php)

10 May 2007

Friday evening Zacarias at the Car Wash

http://www.sosuanews.com/news_pictures/2007/05/10-5_zacarias.jpg
Friday evening Zacarias Ferreira at the Car Wash

guttaman
05-14-2007, 08:28 AM
This news outfit can be very useful with things like general news and concerts. This item was reported in the Sosua News. (http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php)

I have met one of the guys ( Dutch ) that puts this e-paper out. He is usually at the bar at Don Andres around lunch time. Gonna see if he wants to come by and do an article on TropicBobs retirement party.

jd_mine
05-14-2007, 10:53 AM
I was there. Had a table right in front of the stage. Had a great time! My friend I was with had his fake birthday that day (if the girls can have their birthday every week, so can we!) and zacarias read out a note congratulating him :-).....
2nd of June Joe Veras at the car wash, this coming friday El Torito in Santiago and on saturday Elvis MArtinez in La Vega......

Beads
05-14-2007, 10:57 AM
I hope theres a concert at Sosua Car Wash during the July invasion.

Jimmydr
05-14-2007, 12:16 PM
I hope theres a concert at Sosua Car Wash during the July invasion.

I won't have time to see them, not with coffee and dinners and locating all the new chicas out there and tagging them.:eek: