PDA

View Full Version : Baileys of Sosua........

Jimmydr
05-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Well they expanded to include pizza, which I ate twice (With Bacon) and thought it was very good.

Beads
05-13-2007, 10:31 AM
I like Baileys its reasonably priced with good food and drinks and a decent sized menu so your not eating the same food all the time.

Breakfast there is kind of small but its great for lunch or dinner.

Jimmydr
05-13-2007, 10:38 AM
I like Baileys its reasonably priced with good food and drinks and a decent sized menu so your not eating the same food all the time.

Breakfast there is kind of small but its great for lunch or dinner.

The pizzas hit the spot. 20 minutes and they were ready. Note, they no longer have softserve ice cream there.

Beads
05-13-2007, 10:40 AM
If there pizzas are on level with bologna thatd be great.

Jimmydr
05-13-2007, 10:45 AM
If there pizzas are on level with bologna thatd be great.

I thought they were better, Maximus didn't.

TropicBob
05-13-2007, 10:53 AM
I personally never cared for the hambrugers there, but the chicken paramesan was great with the salad bar. It is not one of my regular hits (I prefer Bologna for pizza especially the combo with CORN!).....
...10 days and counting folks!

psriches
05-13-2007, 11:09 AM
I personally never cared for the hambrugers there, but the chicken paramesan was great with the salad bar. It is not one of my regular hits (I prefer Bologna for pizza especially the combo with CORN!).....
...10 days and counting folks!Didn't a few say a while back they thought Bologna had the best pizza???

Jimmydr
05-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Didn't a few say a while back they thought Bologna had the best pizza???

Now they have competition, I think.:eek:

RSMMAN
05-13-2007, 11:20 AM
I thought they were better, Maximus didn't.

Maximus is the only person I know that can go to the Bologna for
pizza and come back with three girls :-p

Phoenix
05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
The pizzas hit the spot. 20 minutes and they were ready. Note, they no longer have softserve ice cream there.

No softserve icecream? Fuck that place then :eek:

Ram
05-13-2007, 02:42 PM
No softserve icecream? Fuck that place then :eek:

That was only reason I went......remeber making plans Phoenix? :wink:

guttaman
05-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Well they expanded to include pizza, which I ate twice (With Bacon) and thought it was very good.

How many free slices you getting for this thread ???????????????????/

Apos
05-13-2007, 07:22 PM
...and all the little umbrellas:lol: :rofl:
That was only reason I went......remeber making plans Phoenix? :wink:

Apos
05-13-2007, 07:22 PM
ouch!:rofl:
How many free slices you getting for this thread ???????????????????/

Phoenix
05-13-2007, 07:54 PM
That was only reason I went......remember making plans Phoenix? :wink:

That was a great trip! How do you say plans in Spanish ? :D

continentalmike
05-14-2007, 07:17 AM

You ate bacon :eek: :eek:

Dark Knight
05-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Yes baileys is great they have expanded and really made two serparate places . This is one of the best places in Sosua. I eat there 3 to 4 times a week and the new pizza is very good it is the closest thing in sosua i have found compare to pizza back home or pizza hut in playa dorado.

Rick
www.escapetocaribbean.com
North Coast Homes.

SJG
05-14-2007, 06:47 PM
I like the Bailey's Pizza better than Bologna Bar Pizza. But I like the chicas brought back from the Bologna Bar better. I think Jimmy is getting a blowjob from one of the Bailey's coffee girls for this thread....

Beads
05-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I like the Bailey's Pizza better than Bologna Bar Pizza. But I like the chicas brought back from the Bologna Bar better. I think Jimmy is getting a blowjob from one of the Bailey's coffee girls for this thread....

I wonder which one it is? :rofl: :rofl:

There is a hot chica who works there.:rolleyes:

Jimmydr
05-14-2007, 07:14 PM
I just love them thin crust pizzas with bacon for lunch.

SJG
05-14-2007, 08:39 PM
I wonder which one it is? :rofl: :rofl:

There is a hot chica who works there.:rolleyes:

I think that's the one that won't talk to Jimmy any more... :rofl:

Ram
05-15-2007, 01:58 AM
The pizza at Rocky's is very good too....lots of cheeeze!!!

Jimmydr
05-15-2007, 07:48 AM
I think that's the one that won't talk to Jimmy any more... :rofl:

She talks to me. She is having troubles with her novio these days.

Beads
05-15-2007, 11:41 AM
She talks to me. She is having troubles with her novio these days.

As long as hes still paying the bills all is good for her.

Mr Bambino
05-16-2007, 12:33 AM
I will have to check the pizza at Baileys out. Now me and TropicBob always seem to just eat the Tacos at the stand near Passions.

Mr Bambino

Hemp
05-16-2007, 10:49 AM
I will have to check the pizza at Baileys out. Now me and TropicBob always seem to just eat the Tacos at the stand near Passions.

Mr Bambino

damn, there's a taco stand in sosua :eek: ...so many things to do in the promised land...so little time for the wolf pack :rolleyes:

Beads
05-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Ive always been scared to try the taco stand. Im not big on eating off carts. The only real street cart type food I trust is the chicken stand by the palace.

psriches
05-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Went to Baileys with WSJ to order a pizza. Sat there for 30 minutes before realizing the bitches never sent my order to the kitchen.

At 20 minutes, WSJ asked what was the status of the pie. The bitches gave some kind of "no importa" remark and kept it moving. Finally WSJ gets up and walks to the kitchen and speaks to the cook. Come to find out the cooks never received the order. Needless to say, we canceled the order.

FUCK BAILEY'S, tengo hambre!!!!

SJG
05-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Went to Baileys with WSJ to order a pizza. Sat there for 30 minutes before realizing the bitches never sent my order to the kitchen.

At 20 minutes, WSJ asked what was the status of the pie. The bitches gave some kind of "no importa" remark and kept it moving. Finally WSJ gets up and walks to the kitchen and speaks to the cook. Come to find out the cooks never received the order. Needless to say, we canceled the order.

FUCK BAILEY'S, tengo hambre!!!!

Tell them you'll give them free advertising on your website and you get your pies pronto.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

psriches
07-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Are any of those fat asses behind the Baileys counter for sale??? Don't think i ever gave it a shot! Just curious.....

psriches
07-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Anybody???????

MisterPink
07-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Anybody???????

I have tried, and failed.
Solangis and Rosie both have serious BF's.

mp

SJG
07-09-2007, 09:21 PM
I have tried, and failed.
Solangis and Rosie both have serious BF's.

mp

Solangis wouldn't even talk to Jimmy when her bf was around and he has known her for years and years.

MisterPink
07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Would you talk to Jimmy in front of a family member?

mp

SJG
07-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Would you talk to Jimmy in front of a family member?

mp

point taken. :rofl:

nah, Jimmy's not bad. But you really don't "talk" to Jimmy, mostly, you just listen.

psriches
11-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Are any of those fat asses behind the Baileys counter for sale??? Don't think i ever gave it a shot! Just curious.....
Re: Patrk39 with a trip report 11/2-11/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrk39 http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=384041#post384041)
Day Three
11/4

Went to Bailey’s for breakfast. Hot waitress, Emily. Gave her my cell # and she promised to call that night. Went to Playero, picked up more beer and groceries and moved into the villa in Perla Marina. Took a long swim until my buddy showed up. He flew into Santiago and rented another SUV. So now the 2 guys at Hideaway had one and so did we.

Next stop, Shark bar where we lifted a few and had some hot dogs. Rapped with Lou for a while, but there was another annoying character in there, this time some dude from Alabama who did nothing but bitch about his living arrangements for a full hour. Had to split. One thing, love to hang with Lou and Bobby, but most of the time I stopped by the Shark Bar, there was someone who was pissed. Maybe it was just bad timing.

Went to Sosua Beach for a couple of hours. Ran into a bunch of old conquests. Scary to see some of them in the light when I’m sober! Then we hit Cabarete where we met the rest of the crew at Jose O’Shays to watch Colts-Pats. They had a draught beer (President) special---all you could drink from 4-7pm for 200 pesos. Boy, did they take a bath. Ate some apps, but no dinner. Hung out on the beach for the Jazz Festival. Got a call from Emily, the waitress I met in the morning at about midnight, so I took a taxi into Sosua. Grabbed a bite at PJ’s, then back to the villa for a romp in the Jacuzzi, and some GFE, but hot, GFE in my bedroom.

Had to get up early for the catamaran ride manana.

Incog's response:

The chics at Baileys sometimes try to front on the P4P action, but i figure most chics anywhere around Sosua are either in the game full-time, part-time, or used to be in the game...

Incogneg...

Bug Boy
11-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Anybody know her name. She looked good to me. Had a nice culo and rack.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/1051447470b012fc8b.jpg