PDA

View Full Version : Waterfront for breakfast in Sosua!

Beads
05-13-2007, 10:37 AM
This hasnt been mentioned lately but last trip Lou from the Shark Bar highly recommended having breakfast at the waterfront and we all tried it and were immediately hooked.

Its a little more expensive than some of the other places (maybe 50 pesos) but still reasonable.

The only thing I wasnt impressed with were the home fries.

Awesome pancakes,eggs, bacon, ham.

The portions are good sized and the food comes out quick.

If your staying at the new garden walk outside the gate and make a right. Walk past the next road and all the way to the end of the street. Its on the right side.

You also are having breakfast while looking over the ocean. Beautiful scenery and a tasty breakfast delivered quick.

Definitely worth trying once.

Hemp
05-13-2007, 12:02 PM
then we should arrange and ISOC breakfast here in July...

TPdog
05-13-2007, 12:24 PM
I ate there with Beads and the gang and agree 100%. Nice food, atmosphere, and the best part was you didn't have to wait long.....nothing against Rocky's but to wait an hour for egg's and toast is crazy.........especially when you are the only one ordering!!!
TPdog

Beads
05-13-2007, 12:34 PM
then we should arrange and ISOC breakfast here in July...

On mornings I wake up early enough for breakfast you will find me there.

If I wake up and its closer to lunchtime its generally the chicken stand or late lunch on the beach.

guttaman
05-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Been going there for breakfast for close to 3 years. Just remember get there by 11am and it is fucking expensive for dinner.

Beads
05-13-2007, 06:36 PM
Been going there for breakfast for close to 3 years. Just remember get there by 11am and it is fucking expensive for dinner.

never tried dinner there yet. might have to though just to compare with other places in town.

Mr Bambino
05-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Dinner is good there. I will have to try the breakfast.

Mr Bambino

MrHappy
05-14-2007, 07:29 AM
I've had dinner there a few times, and yes, the prices are a little stiff. I thought the food was very good, service was quick and professional, and it does have a very scenic view.
I suggest everyone try it at least once, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
BTW, the rooms aren't too hot, but reasonably priced.

continentalmike
05-14-2007, 11:12 AM
I've had dinner there a few times, and yes, the prices are a little stiff. I thought the food was very good, service was quick and professional, and it does have a very scenic view.
I suggest everyone try it at least once, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
BTW, the rooms aren't too hot, but reasonably priced.

I completely concur with this..

However, they do let you bring back 4 girls to your room at once :)

Breakfast did run me around DR$ 1,500 for the five of us the next morning, but who cares:biggrin:

SJG
05-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Beads, we know the only reason you want to dine at the waterfront is so you can dump the bodies of all the locals you killed the previous day into the ocean before breakfast! :eek: :rofl:

SJG
05-14-2007, 06:55 PM
I ate there with Beads and the gang and agree 100%. Nice food, atmosphere, and the best part was you didn't have to wait long.....nothing against Rocky's but to wait an hour for egg's and toast is crazy.........especially when you are the only one ordering!!!
TPdog

But I use that hour to surf the internet and drink coffee!

Beads
05-14-2007, 06:58 PM
But I use that hour to surf the internet and drink coffee!

I need to be in and out before everything washes back to shore :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SJG
05-14-2007, 07:00 PM
I need to be in and out before everything washes back to shore :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, if you just tied all the crap they where trying to sell you to their bodies, they'd take longer to wash in! ;)

Sheesh, do I have to tell you everything? What did you think was going to happen to that chica if she didn't bounce back so quick from being dropped on her head? :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

thunderstar
05-14-2007, 09:23 PM
I will try it for Breakfast tom. I love Rockys ( in fact sitting in here now with Weyland ) but it is a little long for Breakfast. ( Great Ribs though ).

I will see if i can dump Mrs Thunderstar over the edge as she is insured for a few thousand!

Will report more tom.

SJG
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM
I will see if i can dump Mrs Thunderstar over the edge as she is insured for a few thousand!

Don't forget to tie heavy things to her first! :rolleyes: :D

RSMMAN
05-15-2007, 01:29 AM
ROCKY'S FOR BREAKFAST
With Maximus that 7:30 AM

:D :D