PDA

View Full Version : bbbj at Hali Gali

LM
09-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Sickboy’s adventure at the Hali Gali bar

The Hali Gali bar is located between the Europa and the Palace, and is a small bar set in from the street, and elevated a little from the street.

On my second night there, and on my way downtown from the Palace, I figured I would stop in for a refreshment , I was quite thirsty and tired from the long walk that I had already done, about 2 mins. :wink: There was absolutely no one at the bar other than the two girls working there, there were three but she had left earlier because they had no customers. As soon as I sat down, one of the girls sat down with me, I offered her a Presidente, and of course she accepted. Of course I can’t speak Spanish, her no English, so hey what’s a man to do but ignore her and admire the large bosoms of the girl behind the bar. Before you could say Presidente, she asked if she could have one too. The sucker for flesh that I am, I bought her one, and by that time mine and the girl beside me Presidente’s were dead, so I ordered three more. 8)
As soon as I did that the girl beside me grabbed my hand and we walked about 10 steps to an area right behind the small kitchen that they had, and immediately unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, bent over and started to really give me an enthusiastic and at times deep blowjob Here I am leaning up against a concrete wall, getting a blowjob from a girl you just met, pants halfway down to your knees, to me this is some of the best sex I can get , I love it outside and spontaneous . :D :D :D
So after about five minutes of this we head back to the bar, sit down and before you know she’s honking on me again, the girl behind the bar is watching and laughing, I love that also, so she’s working it, and I’m getting close, now she’s jerking me off with the head of my cock just on the tip of her tongue. I bust my nut, the first couple of squirts shoots into her mouth, and the rest goes onto her neck. Hey I’m getting a chub on just writing this. :)
She cleans up, I feel like having a nap, but we all have another beer, I give her a 1000 pesos, she really never asked for money there was no asking for how much and stuff, but I gave it to her anyway.
Then I headed downtown.
There is more to this story because the next night Torontoguy37 and Divingmarky came down with me and we had some more interesting times. But that’s for later.

Sickboy
8)

Bug Boy
09-12-2005, 02:08 PM
SICK BOY DO YOU HAVE A PIX OF THE PLACE OR THE CHICA

LM
09-12-2005, 02:10 PM
SICK BOY DO YOU HAVE A PIX OF THE PLACE OR THE CHICA

Sorry bud, no got

Bug Boy
09-12-2005, 02:11 PM
TEASE!

knotty
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
damnit, i wanted to see who was this sweet chica. did you get her name?

LM
09-12-2005, 02:23 PM
With the amount I had to drink, I'm lucky to remember my own name. You'll just have to go there. :D But if I remember right it was Spanish sounding :P :P

Jthomas
09-12-2005, 03:00 PM
Spanish sounding......now thats funny. Dare I ask if this chick was any good looking? It sounds like in your condition it was just a set of lips.

gmalet
09-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Did anyone ever hit the girl named Yubi that works behind the Bar. She drives a little blue Moto.

WSJ3
09-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Did anyone ever hit the girl named Yubi that works behind the Bar. She drives a little blue Moto.

I think I have some pics of her on the bike...

I didn't know her name was Yubi...

JDR
09-12-2005, 03:53 PM

Works behind the bar, ha, ha, her husband owns the bar. She is a major player!!

LM
09-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Spanish sounding......now thats funny. Dare I ask if this chick was any good looking? It sounds like in your condition it was just a set of lips.

I was more refering to the amount I had to drink all week, :) I'm definitely going to pace myself a little better next time.

The chica I would rate OK, nothing special, but not ugly, I've had enough ugly ones in my days to become experienced in that matter :P :P

LM
09-12-2005, 04:03 PM

Hey Jimmy, torontoguy37 had a little thing going with her the next night, she wanted 5000pesos. I thought she was pretty hot. ;)
But she wasn't working the bar all week.
more later

gmalet
09-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Her name is Yubi. She actually went to dinner with us in August. My buddy tried to get her but she always had to leave. I told him to just give her 1000 pesos. Haligali bar is cool. She plays the same damn music all the time and has it cranked up..

JDR
09-12-2005, 04:12 PM

Hey Jimmy, torontoguy37 had a little thing going with her the next night, she wanted 5000pesos. I thought she was pretty hot. ;)
But she wasn't working the bar all week.
more later

She is big money. Not poor at all.

Macky
09-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Hali was one of my favorite places last time around in Sosua :)

Some nice ass and decent prices :D

Ohh and when you are 'mansized' it's too close to get tired of walking ;)

knotty
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
ahhhhh...Yubi, one of the best playas out there in Sosua. Didn't get a chance to ride her scooter this trip. :(

shooter
09-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Yubi is one of the most respected gals around town. I hung out at the Hali for 4 days and always had a blast. Yudi is the owner, manager and is hot. My last nite there she wanted to take me to pop but I had a chica at Classicos already waiting. Yudi and Luz are two major players there. Both very smart and fun. Both speak good english . I was with Luz for 2 days and she is hot , but a little hard to figure sometimes. She sleeps alot. Next time , I definitely would love to hook up with Yudi. I did not see her hook up much at all when I was in the bar.

sosuaman
09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
jimmy dr ,,, you're the man!!

BrooklynBeas
09-13-2005, 08:50 PM
shooter... Yubi is not really the owner.. She may say she is but rumor is that her chulo or bf may have something to do with being the owner... Either way this girl knows me well but i never fucked her...

JDR
09-13-2005, 08:52 PM
shooter... Yubi is not really the owner.. She may say she is but rumor is that her chulo or bf may have something to do with being the owner... Either way this girl knows me well but i never fucked her...

Yubi is or was married to the owner of Voramar.

BrooklynBeas
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
there u go guys... btw, wsj you didnt know her name...?

Tee Hee

sosuaman
09-13-2005, 09:05 PM
thanks for the info on hali gali,,, and if any of you more 'legendary' members reads this ,,, thanks for all the info,, it is invaluable and time saving!,, will be in sosua 10-05 to 10-10 for 6th visit in 1 year

JDR
09-13-2005, 09:07 PM
thanks for the info on hali gali,,, and if any of you more 'legendary' members reads this ,,, thanks for all the info,, it is invaluable and time saving!,, will be in sosua 10-05 to 10-10 for 6th visit in 1 year

We try hard.

Apos
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM

there'll be a ton of us there during your visit. where you stayin?

psriches
09-15-2005, 01:28 AM
Yubi is still in the game. Just on the low!! For the right price, she's yours!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/dr64.jpg

psriches
09-15-2005, 01:33 AM
But you didn't hear that from me. ;)

Cheeno
09-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Sickboy’s adventure at the Hali Gali bar

The Hali Gali bar is located between the Europa and the Palace, and is a small bar set in from the street, and elevated a little from the street.

On my second night there, and on my way downtown from the Palace, I figured I would stop in for a refreshment , I was quite thirsty and tired from the long walk that I had already done, about 2 mins. :wink: There was absolutely no one at the bar other than the two girls working there, there were three but she had left earlier because they had no customers. As soon as I sat down, one of the girls sat down with me, I offered her a Presidente, and of course she accepted. Of course I can’t speak Spanish, her no English, so hey what’s a man to do but ignore her and admire the large bosoms of the girl behind the bar. Before you could say Presidente, she asked if she could have one too. The sucker for flesh that I am, I bought her one, and by that time mine and the girl beside me Presidente’s were dead, so I ordered three more. 8)
As soon as I did that the girl beside me grabbed my hand and we walked about 10 steps to an area right behind the small kitchen that they had, and immediately unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, bent over and started to really give me an enthusiastic and at times deep blowjob Here I am leaning up against a concrete wall, getting a blowjob from a girl you just met, pants halfway down to your knees, to me this is some of the best sex I can get , I love it outside and spontaneous . :D :D :D
So after about five minutes of this we head back to the bar, sit down and before you know she’s honking on me again, the girl behind the bar is watching and laughing, I love that also, so she’s working it, and I’m getting close, now she’s jerking me off with the head of my cock just on the tip of her tongue. I bust my nut, the first couple of squirts shoots into her mouth, and the rest goes onto her neck. Hey I’m getting a chub on just writing this. :)
She cleans up, I feel like having a nap, but we all have another beer, I give her a 1000 pesos, she really never asked for money there was no asking for how much and stuff, but I gave it to her anyway.
Then I headed downtown.
There is more to this story because the next night Torontoguy37 and Divingmarky came down with me and we had some more interesting times. But that’s for later.

Sickboy
8)

Hi there,

It looks like she took very good care of you.

Is this place located in Santo Domingo?

Mags
09-15-2005, 03:23 AM
New world

It's in Sousa on the main street.

LM
09-15-2005, 08:09 AM

Yep, that's the girl that showed up later. Yubi :D

Looks like the Hali Gali bar is going to get a lot of visitors shortly :P

Bug Boy
09-15-2005, 08:56 AM

HOW'S A 1000 PESOS SOUND! THATS WHAT YOU CAN GET ANY GIRL DURING THE DAY AROUND THE BARS ON THE STRIP.

billydesmond
09-15-2005, 09:06 AM
She used to have a restuarant down the street from Hali Gali, I enjoyed sitting there and watching her cook over the hot stove wearing a pretty dress, one hand on her head holding her hair back, the other hand on the spatula. A lovely sight. She was VERY friendly and affectionate. I asked her to come with me to the Voramar, she wanted to, but her ex managed the place, so she didn't want to go there. Very nice girl, so pretty and shapely.

JDR
09-15-2005, 09:11 AM
She used to have a restuarant down the street from Hali Gali, I enjoyed sitting there and watching her cook over the hot stove wearing a pretty dress, one hand on her head holding her hair back, the other hand on the spatula. A lovely sight. She was VERY friendly and affectionate. I asked her to come with me to the Voramar, she wanted to, but her ex managed the place, so she didn't want to go there. Very nice girl, so pretty and shapely.

It went out of business.

billydesmond
09-15-2005, 10:09 AM
yeah, the food was not very good.......

gdogg
09-15-2005, 10:02 PM
Yubi's very personable...I like her!

DEPUTY DAWG
09-16-2005, 11:09 PM
So fuck her already and show me some pics!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D

vagabond
09-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Re Jimmy
She is divorced from the Voramar guy, but he still owns the Hali Gali.

JDR
09-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Re Jimmy
She is divorced from the Voramar guy, but he still owns the Hali Gali.

Now thats a smart man.

Macky
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
I played around with Yubi last I was in Sosua. Sweet girl but I noticed right away she was a player :)

I also enjoyed watching her cook and getting free beers at her chicking place.