PDA

View Full Version : Hali Gali BBBJ Bar......Night 2

LM
09-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Hali Gali BBBJ Bar the next day

After my first night of BBBJ fun, I decided to make a second trip. This time I brought along Divingmark and Torontoguy37.

Of course as soon as we came in the ladies were happy to see us, and we were promptly motioned to sit behind the bar, facing the street. There were three girls working the bar, the one with the big tits, also a really sweet looking thing, with a great body, plus of course the one I had the night before. She promptly of course sat down next to me. We all bought them drinks, and just decided to lounge around for awhile.
The girl I was with decided to play around with my cock, and I motioned to her to go around back, well before you could say Presidente, I had my pants around my knees, leaned back against a concrete wall getting another blowjob. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!. :D :D :D After a couple of minutes of this we head back to the bar, sit down, and she continues to give me a handjob in full view of Divingmark and torontoguy37.
Then this other girl shows up, and sits at the bar. To me she looks really good but unfriendly, but from what I gather it’s Yubi. Torontoguy37 takes a real liking to her and goes over to weave his magic. Trust me, torontoguy37 has a real way with women, and I’m jealous. :) Yubi seems to lighten up and even let her hair down, and sits next to Torontoguy37. They proceed to play around a bit, I think there was a 5000peso price thrown around, but I’ll let torontoguy37 tell you the story. I don’t think anything happened that night between him and her.
We bought them a few more drinks, this girl was still giving me a handjob under the table. :grin: All this action was free, she didn't ask for anything. Divingmark and Torontoguy37 left for Classico's, I stayed for 1 more drink, and headed that way also. This time with no happy ending. :(

One Question though for the experts. There was a girl/man that sat down at the bar. Anybody see her/him around? She/he had a large manly face and lots of hair and big tits. Not that I’m interested, :eek: :eek: just some info.

I don’t know the names of the girls at the Hali Gali bar, but I’m sure they’ll be there next month; I know I had fun there. And I'll be back.

Sickboy

JDR
09-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey, Hey, Hey, there are no Americans involved in this story. Thats not right! :D

LM
09-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Us people in the British commonwealth need to stick together :grin:

knotty
09-14-2005, 12:59 PM
another bbbj at Hali Gali. Behind the bar is very infamous.

gdogg
09-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Great story! My young stalker chica (who's no longer there) from last year tried to get me back there. I was in a hurry to get to the club (and away from her!), so I didn't get to partake. I told her that I didn't want her to get in trouble with Yubi (who hadn't gotten there yet). I had no idea that it was a normal event.

LM
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Great story! My young stalker chica (who's no longer there) from last year tried to get me back there. I was in a hurry to get to the club (and away from her!), so I didn't get to partake. I told her that I didn't want her to get in trouble with Yubi (who hadn't gotten there yet). I had no idea that it was a normal event.

Hey gdogg, I was having fun, :lol: if i go back in Nov., I'll hit it again, but I want Yubi this time, what are the chances guys? Hopefully I'll know some Spanish by then.

gdogg
09-14-2005, 04:11 PM
It's very do-able. I guess she's still married, but she still has an appetite. I have two buddies that SHE was sort of stalking. I bet she's great in the sack!

DEPUTY DAWG
09-15-2005, 12:10 AM
Now where is this place again???????????? When I'm there in sosua I don't do too much on the strip if that's where it is???????

Mags
09-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Deputy

It's past Dr Salazar on the same side. A thatch roof bar set back from
the street. Usually has a drink menu board on the side walk. Also some tables and chairs in front of the bar. Usually
closed earlier part of the day.

DEPUTY DAWG
09-15-2005, 12:52 AM
I believe I know it now!!!!!!!!!!!

ErikS
09-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I've walked past that place many times but never stopped in because it always seemed empty........now I know that maybe it wasn't as empty as it seemed! great story.

I'll definately stop in for a drink next week (I arrive Sat!). Will let you know if the same thing happens.....or whether that is just a uniquely Canadian experience!

Anyway, I tip my hat to our brothers from the Great White North.

LM
09-15-2005, 04:56 PM
I've walked past that place many times but never stopped in because it always seemed empty........now I know that maybe it wasn't as empty as it seemed! great story.

I'll definately stop in for a drink next week (I arrive Sat!). Will let you know if the same thing happens.....or whether that is just a uniquely Canadian experience!

Anyway, I tip my hat to our brothers from the Great White North.

I walked by a few times also, always empty, there is a couple of bars in that area that don't seem to have much business. Maybe that's why I got a blowjob at the bar. Hope you have as much fun as I did. :D :D Definitely let us know. :wink: :wink:

JDR
09-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Some of those bars look fuller than others is because when the large group is down there, they meet up at certain spots.

LM
09-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Some of those bars look fuller than others is because when the large group is down there, they meet up at certain spots.

You know JDR, you're really deep!!! :P

Apos
09-15-2005, 06:16 PM
:lol:

gdogg
09-15-2005, 10:06 PM
:lol:

Sickboy, you're really....SICK!! That was funny!

TG37
09-18-2005, 09:21 AM
ya i thought yubi was really fucking hot!! But there was something about her that I picked up on soon after i met her... She is a major player

Any ways I stroll up to her start a little chat going ,,she says she join me for 5000 pesos I start laughing and qoute one of my brothers here and say i dont pay that for anything...

The place is dead i think it was just Sickboy , divingmarky and I.. so me and yubi start dancing some and grinding I then suggest to the boys if they would like to have a little party back at my condo with the yubi and the other 2 girls behind the bar... I suggest we buy 20 beers and give each girl 1000 for a few hours of fun.... they seem to be warming up to for the idea... I think... I really wanted Yubi... ok we kick in the money for the cervezas ...then some cop comes up and it just didnt feel right we decided to forget about it.. Who knows if it would of happened at all ??

So over the next couple of nights i keep stopping in for a few beers .. Yubi and I are getting pretty friendly .... But that was it , I think it would of happened if I would of spent the time there and more money .. Maybe next time??

LM
09-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Torontoguy37,

You got a pretty good memory, I forgot about all that confusion at the end, you started something there about bringing the three girls back, I remember there being too much bullshit involved so we opted out, in the confusion Divingmarky figured that the girl behind the bar got me to pay my bill twice, I know that the girl behind the bar, the one with the big tits, took me for 100 peso's for sure.
Everyone is scamming. :wink: :wink:

ErikS
09-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Stopped in to thr Hali Gali last night aroung 7pm with a new buddyand it was actually crowded! About half guys / half chicas. I guess word gets around quick!

We didn't experience the main topic of this thread then......but did BS with Yubi for a while. She is definately hot for an older (she told us she was "vente ocho"???) chica.

ErikS
09-18-2005, 12:18 PM
test....just received a "failed Send Code" message from the computer at Rockies.

LM
09-18-2005, 12:24 PM
It looks like the Hali Gali bar will be busy for the next little while. :lol: The whole week I was there the place was never crowded. Judging by some of the topics thrown around the ISOC this weekend it would be really busy if they also had some midgets and grits :P :P

ErikS
09-18-2005, 12:26 PM
OK....now it's working!

Stopped by the Hali Gali last night around 7 with a (new) buddy. It was actually crowed! I guess word gets around fast! We didn't experience the main topic of this thread, but did BS with Yubi for a while. She is definately hot for an older (said she was "vente ocho"????) chica!

Will probably return again.

JDR
09-18-2005, 12:37 PM
OK....now it's working!

Stopped by the Hali Gali last night around 7 with a (new) buddy. It was actually crowed! I guess word gets around fast! We didn't experience the main topic of this thread, but did BS with Yubi for a while. She is definately hot for an older (said she was "vente ocho"????) chica!

28, cool

Her daughter is 18.

Apos
09-18-2005, 12:38 PM
OK....now it's working!

28, cool

Her daughter is 18.
time for the daughter to follow in mami's footsteps!
any pics? :twisted:

JDR
09-18-2005, 12:40 PM
OK....now it's working!

28, cool

Her daughter is 18.

Here is something to remember. When someone is married to a European, American or canadian, its best not to post their daughters on the internet. They may actually be able to sue you. :(

Apos
09-18-2005, 12:41 PM
OK....now it's working!

28, cool

Her daughter is 18.

Here is something to remember. When someone is married to a European, American or canadian, its best not to post their daughters on the internet. They may actually be able to sue you. :(

ok so email them to me :twisted:

TG37
09-18-2005, 04:18 PM
this is yubi

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/torontoguy37/Scan0007.jpg

TG37
09-18-2005, 04:19 PM
here a few more that work there
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/torontoguy37/Scan0006.jpg

TG37
09-18-2005, 04:20 PM
I think the one in the white dress was the one sickboy was doing the lipstick test with :o

Phoenix
09-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah Yubi is hot, I wanted to "quanto" her when I was there. I was thinking of asking how much just to see those tits naked. I drank and partied there with my regular tln chica almost every night. I had her, her friend and a couple of other chicas dry humping the poles and each other to gasolina. A bunch of guys from NY or close to it pulled up in a SUV with eyes popping outa the head. We were all like " I love this place "

Macky
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Yubi is a sweet girl but she's also a player so beware :)