PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!!

Cheeno
09-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey guys,

At both the Napolitano and Intercontinental Hotel, there is a massage room on the second floor.

These places provide ONLY a full-body massage. NOTHING else. I tried to ask for more but I only got a smile in return.

If any of you do go there, then please tell the girls that the Asian dude thinks that they are fuckin assholes. Thank you. :grin:

gdogg
09-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Is it known in advance that the massage will be only "therapeutic"? M&M Spa in Sosua is the same way, but at least everyone knows that going in! How much do they charge anyway?

Cheeno
09-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Is it known in advance that the massage will be only "therapeutic"? M&M Spa in Sosua is the same way, but at least everyone knows that going in! How much do they charge anyway?

I am sorry but I do not remember the price. I think it was $30 for a one-hour full body massage.

The massage was excellent. I felt very relaxed. But I wanted something "sexual". :D

I do not know if the massage will be only "therapeutic". That is why I need to learn Spanish.

Take care.

gdogg
09-14-2005, 04:48 PM
That is too much!! M&M charges 500 pesos for the best massage you'll ever have in life. For about $30 US, I got a massage, pedicure, and manicure!

Cheeno
09-14-2005, 05:57 PM
That is too much!! M&M charges 500 pesos for the best massage you'll ever have in life. For about $30 US, I got a massage, pedicure, and manicure!

Hey buddy, what is "M&M"?

Apos
09-14-2005, 06:07 PM
m&m is the best massage parlour on the north coast! great non-sexual massage, an hoiur for 500 pesos. less for regulars.

JDR
09-14-2005, 06:44 PM
m&m is the best massage parlour on the north coast! great non-sexual massage, an hoiur for 500 pesos. less for regulars.

Tell them Insearchofchicas. That might help.

David Smash
09-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey guys,

At both the Napolitano and Intercontinental Hotel, there is a massage room on the second floor.

These places provide ONLY a full-body massage. NOTHING else. I tried to ask for more but I only got a smile in return.

If any of you do go there, then please tell the girls that the Asian dude thinks that they are fuckin assholes. Thank you. :grin:

Hey where you in Sosua Memorial Day weekend with a dude with dreads and blond tips. I may have saw you...

Cheeno
09-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Hey guys,

Hey where you in Sosua Memorial Day weekend with a dude with dreads and blond tips. I may have saw you...

Hi there,

No that was not me. I have never been to Sosua.

But if you see a guy messing up a Blackjack table, that will be me. :D

Take care.