PDA

View Full Version : Trip #13 December 2002

Jimmydr
04-06-2004, 07:58 PM
December 27-31, 2002:

After a 5 hour delay I arrived at the hotel at 11PM, checked in, and went to the room of Hoony who I never met but have e mailed from this site.
We went to Mountainview in Puerto Plata where I got a 21 YO for $48 plus $12 exit fee. We were there for about 2 hour, drinking with about 5 girls.He couldn't decide on 2 18 YO girls so he took both for $48 each. All the girls were in the 6-8 range.
We woke up the next day, we had breakfast and they went home. Hoony and me hung around Caberete then went to Sosua beach. We met Marisol a 21 YO beauty that I know, who works at the bars at the beach. We harrassed her an hour or so. She is a "9". I had her in September 2000.
Friday night we hit Mountainview again, which had more girls then on to Scape. Scape only has about 8 girls and there is a club next door with another 8 girls. Both Hoony and I got "8"'s for $48 plus $12 and returned to caberete. Next day we all had breakfast and they left about 11AM.

Saturday night it heated up. On the way to Mountainview I remembered I met an 18 Yo in November who said her American BF was going home today, so we swung by her house. She was there with a friend.(Brittania, about 28 YO). I asked Hoony if he wanted her and he said she will do. We went to the High Caribe Disco in Sosua. It was packed with girls. We returned to Caberete at 2-3 AM. we woke up Sunday, decided to keep the girls, so we bought them bathing suites. We took a nap and had dinner.
I got laid every night and every morning, as did Hoony. My girl doesn't give head so I said, how about another girl. She asked if she can watch. I said no problem. We went to MV and Scapes but I did't find anything I really wanted.

I was leaving Monday and Hoony is staying until next Monday. I told Maria to stay with them and first she asked if I would mind. I asked did it really matter? She said okay, as long as she can watch hoony and Britt do it. Hoony said no problem at all. Maria lives with an American,who is 45 years old,a computer guy and lives near Chicago, and has 4 other tourist boyfriends.While she was with me, she was with me. She speaks a little English. We both understood the deal. Hoony e mailed me everyday since and they are still together. His only complaint was the bed is not big enough for three.
I must add that this was one of the best trips that I ever had. From the moment Hoony and I met, we hit it off and had a blast.

Jimmydr
04-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Well the fest begins: Thursday April 25, 2002:

Arrived at 3 PM and met John, Snowbird and Mottleydude at the Palace. Email is "ThePalaceSousa1@Hotmail.com". John introduced me to Soranji (20),a 7 in looks and a 9.9 in personality, and Mercedes, who is about the same.Both of them can be found everyday at the pool and never any hassle about time or money. Snow & Mottly both did her. I then went into the jacacci with Soranji. I told her to return at 5 PM which she did. John gets 100 pesos per girl but as you go more and more he will wave it from time to time. Both he and the chicas are not greeddy at all! I banged her at that point, for 500 pesos.I met Maribel, (24), Dark as night, but pretty. and Fatima (23). Went back to the Palace and did Maribel. Both gave head without. Went to Mountainview at Midnight. A slow night, only 15 chicas there. Returned and then met Melisa, who I hung with for a half of hour. I paid her 600 to get rid of her, cause I was tired.

Friday April 26, 2002:
Hooneybird and EMRcool arrive. Spent the afternoon with Soranji in the Jaccuzi. Another quality BJ. 5 guys arrive in the evening, from the USA, and John rounds up 5 more chicas, all very fine and around 18 years old.. Many a man does Mercedes. Off to Mountainview where there are about 20 chicas there. Exit fee raised to 300 pesos.

Saturday April 27, 2002
Started the day with Esther (20), who would go on to give me a massage everyday, rates an 8 in looks but never really sticks around, and Nilsa (18) giving me a 45 minute massage for 1,000 pesos which included me banging them both. After Soranji,my number one choice the 2 girls, Hoony and myself hit the pool for about an hour.No one is in a rush 2 go any where. Yocasta from Sosua stopped by, about 4 PM. another sweetie. She is 21 years old, dark as night and I banged her as well. Paid her 800 pesos. Earlier Hoony had The massage trio for the same price. I had Yocasta again at 1 am then Snowbird had her. 3 more guys from PR arrived and a couple others from the states as well. There must be about 20 of us roaming around. Many more had Soranji and Mercedes. Located another chica friendly hotel called Hotel Voramar. $35 a night.There are now 4 chica friendly hotels to choose from here in Sosua. Merengue bars all had a few girls working in them as well.

Sunday April 28, 2002
A day is needed to recover. LA Jeff arrives and Diablo, as well. Started off with a 1 hour massage from Esther and then on to a barbacue thrown by John, Steak and burgers. Chicas were in and out all day, swimming and eating. We loose time searching for a restaurant in the boondocks but then off to Mountainview again, then Crystals which is closed on Sundays. There were some hotties at Longbeach but they wanted too much, 1000 pesos for 2 hours. We hit High Caribe, which was packed with more chicas, and returned with 2 girls, Yessenia,(25) a cousin of Yocasta and we (Hooni and Diablo, and the chicas) were in the Jacazzuzi at 3am. Bye Bye chicas and off to bed.

Monday April 29,2002- Tuesday April 30, 2002
A few days by the pool with Soranji and Yocasta, recouping. Out to Mountainview,with about 20 chicas, not as hot as past trips and Crystals,where they wanted $120 anight and La Boem, where they wanted the same. Ended it at High Caribe, packed with chicas, and hooked up with Loida (26) for a few hours for 800 pesos, on Monday and then again on Tuesday, but alnight this time.Finally got more than 6 hours sleep in a night.

Wednesday May 1, 2002
More of the same only at night I met Jenny, a 22 year old, dark as night, who gave me an hour and a BJ for $26 in my room. She was naked and a 9.5 in my book.

Thursday May 2, 2002
Met 2 farm girls, Teresa and Nelis, and spent the day with them, (They are returning on Friday for more.) then had a bit of Loida again, a real doll who now can be found at the Palace, to end the night.

Friday May 3, 2002
I only had a reservation for 9 days so I will be moving to another chica friendly hotel, called Voramar, nearby the Palace. This is a 20 room hotel with restaurant and large pool, but you will need to find your own girls. The farmgirls came by to swim, Teresa and her friend. Diablo didn't want Nelis so she ended up back at the Palace Hooking. Clemenza arrives! Spent the night with Loida and she gave me her email address.

Saturday May 4, 2002:
Spent the day with Diablo,Marisol, Hoony and Teresa, who brought a friend for Hoony. I had nothing left in the Sperm Bank so I must relax.

Sunday May 5, 2002:
The trip is over. Time to go home.

Summary:
John Killed me my having so many hot girls coming in and out all day and night. More kept showing up. I am drained. The only problem is that John only gives you 5-6 towels and you may have 10 chicas using your shower any given day. Spent a lot of time eating at PJ's, Bolgna and Morua Mai, (Owned by Raphael. He said all WSG members get 10 percent discounts at all times.) He also owns Tuscan Disco which he said will we open in a few weeks as well. We took a lot of the girls out for meals at various times and they were very grateful. Soranji and Mercedes especially.From these vantage points you can see many chicas walking by. Try your luck guys. Add $500-750 if you want to be wild and go for 3-4 girls everyday. I will post some of my 130 pictures I snapped in a week or so. I posted about 50 of my pics on my Yahoo site.

WARNING
I noticed there were a lot of girls with American boyfriends and they were still out hooking. Stop sending them money. They are playing you.

Tonto4
03-07-2005, 10:33 AM
John introduced me to Soranji (20),a 7 in looks and a 9.9 in personality,

Friday April 26, 2002:

Last night she told me she was 21 :lol: I told her she looks 24 . Also I kept hearing an "L" in her name when she said it. This morning I asked her to spell her name for me on paper. Its S-o-l-a-n-y-i. Plenty of mileage, but she looked pretty hot at Classico's last night. Definitely got the goods en mi cama.

psriches
03-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Well ain't that some shit!! Here it is, we've been calling her Soronji for years and the chicas name is "Solanyi".... Now that's some funny shit!! Oh well..

Dick Dawson
03-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Well ain't that some shit!! Here it is, we've been calling her Soronji for years and the chicas name is "Solanyi".... Now that's some funny shit!! Oh well..

Guess nuhomet will have to make a few changes now.

the_Jayman
03-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Also I kept hearing an "L" in her name when she said it. This morning I asked her to spell her name for me on paper. Its S-o-l-a-n-y-i.

WE NEED CONFIRMATION . . . . GDOGG ? ? ? make her write it down :shock:

BROOKLYN_357
03-07-2005, 10:11 PM

Guess nuhomet will have to make a few changes now.

he's going to have to change all that information on that Visa he got her

Tonto4
03-08-2005, 08:20 AM
I personally excavated Soronji's (Solanyi) vagina last night and amongst the several condoms, chewed gum and a Frankie Reyes concert ticket stub dated December 2002 I found a $300 pair of Georigo Armani sunglasses and a gold dental bridgework. Anyone wishing to claim these items should call 1-800-SOLANYI :lol:

knotty
03-08-2005, 08:41 AM
damn, nuhomet's got to get a new patent.