PDA

View Full Version : Perla de Sosua

Inconego
05-17-2007, 11:13 AM
hey, anyone ever stayed here before... Called the guy Brent, and he said it was good with chicas, but i wanted to get an 'experienced opinion'...

Thanks...

guttaman
05-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Is this place across the street from the Cubra Libra Bar?

Inconego
05-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Not sure, it's behind the banco popular. I never remember names of bars...in Sousua, or anywhere else....

Jimmydr
05-17-2007, 02:56 PM
I never heard of it.

Inconego
05-17-2007, 03:24 PM
you guys are scaring me... here's the link

http://www.rentavillas.com/DR12000.htm

PERLA DE SOSUA
EL BATEY
Calle Banco Popular Nro. 7
Sosua, Puerto Plata.
Republica Dominicana

Located just behind the Bank de Popular down a small secluded street next to the bank, but well
within walking distance of all the activity in Sosua.

They said they were cool about chicks, but want someone's opinion...i hate europa, so just looking for a cheap place for the wknd...i'm going myself...

Jimmydr
05-17-2007, 03:30 PM
you guys are scaring me... here's the link

http://www.rentavillas.com/DR12000.htm

PERLA DE SOSUA
EL BATEY
Calle Banco Popular Nro. 7
Sosua, Puerto Plata.
Republica Dominicana

Located just behind the Bank de Popular down a small secluded street next to the bank, but well
within walking distance of all the activity in Sosua.

They said they were cool about chicks, but want someone's opinion...i hate europa, so just looking for a cheap place for the wknd...i'm going myself...

I was there, its pretty good.

Inconego
05-17-2007, 03:35 PM
If Jimmydr says good, then it's a go...

(I'm a bit of a vet myself, but always listed to the VETS)

thanks...

Jimmydr
05-17-2007, 03:40 PM
If Jimmydr says good, then it's a go...

(I'm a bit of a vet myself, but always listed to the VETS)

thanks...

Its a quiet place after dark.

Inconego
05-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Its a quiet place after dark.
what does that mean? no issues with chicks right? ... if it just means a bit secluded, i'm fine with that...

Jimmydr
05-17-2007, 03:57 PM
what does that mean? no issues with chicks right? ... if it just means a bit secluded, i'm fine with that...

Chicas are permitted but no swimming at 2am.

Inconego
05-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Yes, that could be a problem... Villas seem to be the best option as far as complete freedoms are concerned....

My usual routine involves chicas and the pool right after a late night at the disco

I'll have to weigh the price difference between a few restrictions and ultimate convenience...

Might have to go the first route... I usually like chicas to be my main expense:)

Jimmydr
05-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Yes, that could be a problem... Villas seem to be the best option as far as complete freedoms are concerned....

My usual routine involves chicas and the pool right after a late night at the disco

I'll have to weigh the price difference between a few restrictions and ultimate convenience...

Might have to go the first route... I usually like chicas to be my main expense:)

There will be no swimming at 3am!

Beads
05-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Interesting item 11 on the agreement for us smokers....

11. SMOKING: This is a non-smoking unit. However smoking is permitted. An additional deduction from the deposit will be charged for cleaning in the event of smoking and any damages caused by smoking.

Sounds like it could be a nice place but has to be checked out to see.

RickRock
05-17-2007, 08:01 PM
this place looks like a good deal. then again they made the palace look like the four seasons on their website.im with u i hate the europa. this place looks a whole lot better especially with jimmy dr backing

Rocky
05-17-2007, 10:59 PM
this place looks like a good deal. then again they made the palace look like the four seasons on their website.im with u i hate the europa. this place looks a whole lot better especially with jimmy dr backingI think that it's a bit on the old side, and some of the condos may have been renovated, while others not.
Haven't been inside lately, so can't say for sure.
I suppose one could request to see pics of the actual condo one wants to rent.

Jimmydr
05-18-2007, 07:39 AM
this place looks like a good deal. then again they made the palace look like the four seasons on their website.im with u i hate the europa. this place looks a whole lot better especially with jimmy dr backing

I saw one of the units and it seemed fine.

guttaman
05-18-2007, 07:43 AM
If you are just going for a long weeked then the place seems fine. Please give a short post about the place if you decide to stay there. Thanks

Rocky
05-18-2007, 09:27 AM
I saw one of the units and it seemed fine.I would go down there and take a look, but I don't know this guy Brent, and he would probably think I have a hidden agenda, what with me having condos of my own, as I would surely think the same of him, if he wanted to see mine.
Suffice to say that I have heard no major complaints, and the only recent incident was a robbery, and that can happen anywhere.
The location is close to downtown, which is a bonus.

guttaman
05-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Always good to have options. Will try to check the place out next week.

Jimmydr
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I would go down there and take a look, but I don't know this guy Brent, and he would probably think I have a hidden agenda, what with me having condos of my own, as I would surely think the same of him, if he wanted to see mine.
Suffice to say that I have heard no major complaints, and the only recent incident was a robbery, and that can happen anywhere.
The location is close to downtown, which is a bonus.

You have 4 condos and at times there are 30 of us.