PDA

View Full Version : trip report

sosuaman
09-15-2005, 03:22 PM
hi guys,,, want to thank all of you fotr your great information,,, too bad i didn't find out about the web site until my 4th trip to sosua,,, but the important thing is i found it,,, my first trip to sosua occurred because my friend told me about some of his other friends who go to this town called sosua in the dominican,,,, so off i went ,,,,being the dumb newbie i was my first 2 stays there i stayed at the sosua bay hotel,,,, big mistake if you are a monger,,, $70-$100to bring a chica in for the nite,, plus the chica fee to the chica,,, decent food and drink but never really ate there much ,, i ended up in the town most of the times,, plus clearly wasn't worth the price they charge,, plus when the chica finds out you are staying at the sosua bay hotel they probably attemt to charge more ,,, or ask for more,,,,then my next 3 trips i got a little smarter,,, went only with a back pack and stayed at the europa,, much better time,,, cheap for the hotel,,, buy my food and drink as i need it,, the restaurant and staff at europa are excellent and i've never had a problem there,,, enjoyed the 2 outdoor bars right next to the hotel and of course la passion for massage and classica and sosua life for nite time,, haven't been there when club x was opened yet so i am looking forward to that,,, most memorable time yet was when i took a chica to cabarete beach for the day,, she looked soooo hot in her tiny bikini,,, went for a walk way up the beach past the hotels stopping for several sucky sucky sessions on the beach only to end up in a sand dune banging the the heck out of her while looking to my right and seeing the beautiful ocean with no one anywhere around to bother us,, it was bliss,,, then i took her back to sosua gave her 500 pesos and off she went,,, but i have many many other stories..........

JDR
09-15-2005, 03:46 PM
Welcome aboard.

sosuaman
09-15-2005, 04:01 PM
thanks jimmy!

DEPUTY DAWG
09-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Glad to see you stuck with it now your trips are going to be so much better from now on

gdogg
09-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Welcome, dude...great beach story!!
:twisted:

Apos
09-15-2005, 10:08 PM
if you kept comin back you must like it already. hang with us and soon you be, more, addicted and loving it! :lol:

sosuaman
09-16-2005, 02:33 AM
thanks,,, will hang with any and all of you when ever the opportunity presents itself,,, i'll be in sosua 10-05 to 10-10,, at the europa,, anyone going to be there?

UnMEnXTC
09-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Welcome aboard sosuaman.
5th and 6th of Oct - not sure, but starting on the 7th I, and a fairly large contingent of Canadians will be in town.
Keep in touch and we will hook up.

Jthomas
09-16-2005, 09:08 AM
And some Americans as well.

Homer Simpson
09-16-2005, 10:00 AM
welcome aboard!!! the trips ALWAYS seem to get better the more you go!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
09-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Damn canadians..........U.S. jr's. :twisted: :twisted:

Apos
09-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Damn canadians..........U.S. jr's. :twisted: :twisted:but we kick your ass at hockey :D

Phoenix
09-16-2005, 10:47 PM
Hockey starts in a few weeks! Praise the lord and pass the Molson. I miss living next to Canada. Lets go Red Wings!

Jthomas
09-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Hockey starts in a few weeks! Praise the lord and pass the Molson. I miss living next to Canada. Lets go Red Wings!

Are you a transplanted Detroiter?

Phoenix
09-16-2005, 10:53 PM

Are you a transplanted Detroiter?

Yes I am