PDA

View Full Version : SDQ Report

PistolPete
06-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Just got back from a long weekend in Santo Domingo and wanted to give a report to my fellow mongers. Sorry if this post is too long, but its my first one and I want to be thorough.

Brief background, my best friend has lived in the DR for the past four years and I've visited at least a half dozen times. Given the fact I also speak fluent Spanish, I feel quite comfortable in the DR.

Got in on Thursday, May 27, and after taking a shower at the hotel, headed to Lapsus. Only reason we went here was because my friend wanted a girl he had seen before and had the hots for. Unfortunately, she was occupied so he had to settle for another girl. We then took a couple of nice looking girls to a cabana and had a decent time for 2500 pesos all night long. Nothing out of this world and I swore I wouldn’t go back. To top things off, the next morning while dropping the chicks off (don’t ask me why we were dropping the chicks off, my friends idea) we were stopped by cops off the Malecon. The cops hassled us about "corrupting Dominican women" :lol: and then proceeded to threaten all sorts of dire consequences if we didn’t pay a 500 pesos fine for not wearing seat belts (even though its only supposed to be 40). Of course, we paid and were let on our way.

Next night, I had to attend a business dinner and then went bar hopping with some friends. No mongering, though I did hook up with a very cute Dominicana at a very cool club in the Zona Colonial.

Saturday, I had planned to hang out with some friends, so I decided to get some action before I went out. After getting back from Juan Dolio around 6:00 PM, we went out to a massage parlor called Mona Lisa. Wasn't too bad, saw a few 6-9's. Decided to try one of the cuties, but her price was way too high (2500 pesos short time). So, I headed to Caso Teresa around 8:00 PM, where the selection wasn't much better. However, a beautiful piece of ass caught my eye and before you know it I was upstairs banging her. Not sure how much was paid, as my best friend foot the bill, but I must say she was the best sex I had up to that point since I've been going to SDQ.

Sunday night, my bud and me headed out to Casa Pablitos at around Midnight (where I had some good experiences in the past) but it was totally dead. Only one hot chick (though she was VERY hot). I owed my bud for the previous night so I let him take her (2500 all night) and then all three of us headed back to Lapsus. I know I said I would never go back, BUT I figured I'd try to get the hottie my friend was trying to pick up the first night.

Had my friend and his date wait outside, while I went inside and, fortunately, luck was on my side. She was there and available, so I got her out all night for 2500 pesos (actually closer to 3000 after a few drinks). Headed back to the Intercontinental Hotel (where me and my bud were staying at). I thought we would get hassled at the front desk, but all the clerks were very cool about the whole thing. Went to my room with my new piece of ass and my friend went to his room. This chick was hot and the sex was hotter. So hot, in fact, that I asked her to stay the next day at the hotel with me (happened to be her day off from Lapsus).

Next day, after spending the better part of the day with this outrageously hot chick, decided to head out with my bud to La Romana, where he lives. Only reason I headed out here was because he told me he had heard of a place called Casa Dominicana, where there were all types of hotties, including Venezuelans and Colombians (I've got a tragic weakness for Colombians).

So that night, we headed to this place and, much to our chagrin, found only one cute chick (and not a foreginer in sight). I though I'd get this piece of ass until she told me it was 1000 pesos to check her out plus 3000(!) for her. After I stopped laughing (and she tried to frantically lower her price) we headed to Deseos, only to find it quite dead (four chicks in total). Seems that that Sunday was Mother's Day on the DR and all the whores were visiting their dear moms. So, that was the end of the night.

As a final note, I must say that I was quite disappointed with the whores in SDQ. Perhaps it was Mother’s Day, but of all the times I’ve gone, the pickings were the slimmest this time. Aside from two chicks, which I found very hot (and the one from Lapsus has since moved back to Santiago, or so my friend says) all the chicks were 5-7’s, quite a downturn from before.

Anyways, hope this report provides some benefit to my fellow mongers, and I’ll make sure to report once again next time I go ( probably in a month and a half).

PistolPete

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Pete Do you have any good info on Finding a Big Butt,Big TiT DR Massage Girl in Santo Domingo? Age Or Race Does not Matter But I would prefer typical Mulatto Or Black over White Anytime.

Kevy
08-02-2005, 03:30 PM
He posted this over a year ago and has only made 2 posts, Do you really think he is going to answer? Try using PM with these guys and leave these posts in the past.