PDA

View Full Version : Dominican Fedogolf card

Seattliter
05-26-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm planning to mix golf and mongering and understand there's a Fedogolf card that's available for 5000 pesos. It gives you "local" discounts at the premium courses (i.e. $70 at Teeth of the Dog instead of $230), and they are good for a year (also has a free round or two).

Does anyone here have any information on procuring these cards? Thanks.

Jimmydr
05-26-2007, 11:47 AM
The best Golf Course in DR is about an hour from Sosua and its under $100 with out any bogus cards.

TG37
05-26-2007, 01:32 PM
I think its called Playa Grande in Rio San juan ??

Jimmydr
05-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I think its called Playa Grande in Rio San juan ??

Yes thats the place.:p

mike24ca
05-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Playa Grande is 128US without the card and 60US with it. It's well worth it if your going to be doing a fair amount of golf. A lot of the free rounds are timed for May through Oct. You can go to the office in SD or apply via fax. They do have a web site just do a search on Google. Juan Dolio and La Romana also have some great golf and the card generally gets you half price.

Jimmydr
05-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Playa Grande is 128US without the card and 60US with it. It's well worth it if your going to be doing a fair amount of golf. A lot of the free rounds are timed for May through Oct. You can go to the office in SD or apply via fax. They do have a web site just do a search on Google. Juan Dolio and La Romana also have some great golf and the card generally gets you half price.

We walked in and asked how much and after they told us the price we said, now tell us the non tourist price and it was lower.