Resort" and they have an opening special of $179.00
per day starting in July. As I said it is a "complete"
all-inclusive resort. [www.cristalmustangranchresort.com]

My new project is a home stay or bed & breakfast
accommodation similar to how I started out in my
original condo. Some of you remember the good old
days when I had the time and energy to go to the
beach or out at night with you. It's located on the
Malecon about 8 blocks from the Ave Colon corner.
It will be a Restaurant and Sports Bar on the ground
floor with 4 bedrooms on the second floor over
looking the ocean.

My son Chris will be the project manager for the
sale and rentals of the 8 Anoeca Condo units on a
hill side over looking the Puerto Plata. The balconies
have a view from Costambar to the Playa Dorada
complex. They are for sale starting from $48,695.00
with financing available from Alberto and will be
managed by Chris for those owners who wish to rent
out their units when made available for renting. These
may be of interest to some of the old clients who
frequented the Field of Dreams as buyers and as
weekend tension reliever vacations.

Thanks for your support over the past 2 years. I'll
have photos and updates on my old web site.
[http://fieldofdreams.20m.com (http://fieldofdreams.20m.com/)] Let me apologize in
advance for those of you who do not have a pop up
blocker on your computer. The free sites I use have
pop-ups. I'm afraid and they can be a pain. The condo
project information for those interested in purchasing
an apartment is on a web site. [http://drhotel.4t.com (http://drhotel.4t.com/)]

William (DominicanBilly) Lane Cell # 1-809-257-1339

The problem with people who have no vices is that you can
be sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

the_Jayman
05-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Best of luck to Billy and Chris ! ! !

This is truly a sad day ! ! !

weyland
05-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Best of luck to Billy and Chris ! ! !

This is truly a sad day ! ! !

Jayman, of course I totally endorse your sentiments, but a few months ago you would have written the same had you received similar news about Blackbeards. Now you would be doing cartwheels and simultaneously blowing raspberries from every orifice. You know things change so quickly in the DR (except the things that never change!)

Hunter
05-28-2007, 09:13 PM
FYI:

I just read the web site and the $179 includes a girl for 4 hours.

"All inclusive: Room, Breakfast, lunch and dinner, all local drink from 10AM to 12PM and one girl for 4 hours the one of your choice."

I didn't think they could do TLN with that deal.

remyman41
05-28-2007, 10:18 PM
A regular room at Blackbeards new rates would be $70 with tax, chicas for a 4 hour period would be about $70 food an easy $15-$20 and drinks about $20, so this all evens out to being what you would pay at blackbeards. The only difference is that for 70 you can have a girl overnight at Blackbeards.

Tomr929
05-29-2007, 03:17 AM
Only stayed at the F O D once and Billy and Chris made it feel like we had known each other for years. With that kind of personality they will do good at what ever the future holds for them. Thanks and the best of luck.

weyland
05-29-2007, 04:11 AM
A regular room at Blackbeards new rates would be $70 with tax, chicas for a 4 hour period would be about $70 food an easy $15-$20 and drinks about $20, so this all evens out to being what you would pay at blackbeards. The only difference is that for 70 you can have a girl overnight at Blackbeards.
There is a much wider choice of chicas at Cristal and the average standard is better. Few, if any, dark-skinned girls though.

psriches
05-29-2007, 06:06 AM
There is a much wider choice of chicas at Cristal and the average standard is better. Few, if any, dark-skinned girls though.And a whole lot of clown make-up!!!:alien: :alienfu:

weyland
05-29-2007, 07:21 AM
And a whole lot of clown make-up!!!:alien: :alienfu:
PSR, before this trip I would have agreed with you. I have never been a fan of Cristal and I cannot afford their prices. However, on a couple of occasions guys brought groups of chicas new to me into Field of Dreams and I was surprised to learn they came from Cristals as some of them seemed young and fresh, more like students moonlighting. Later in my trip I visited Cristal three times (just for a drink and to get a hard on before retiring for the night with the next Mrs Weyland) and I noted that there were many more younger, slimmer and fresher girls there than I had seen on previous trips. Still a few of the over-painted fat dinosaurs as well, but some guys seemed to like them. Thunderstar seemed pretty friendly with one in this bracket!

weyland
05-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Day Three I wake to with incredible feeling. I mean I am in Medillin Colombia!!! The weather is comfortable and the sun is shining. So after a filling breakfast and setting some business with Lina I took a field trip to the Mall with JimmyDR and Diablo. We ate some baby beef from the Le Carbon which is located in the food court all the while indulging in our new pasttime. Watching the eye candy at the Mall. I mean there such a collection of Colombianas. I tried to get some more numbers. Hell I was talking to this chica in front of her moms. But all of them say they were taken. Oh well. When we came back there were a few chicas at the Mansion. OK here is where shit get really interesting.......
David
Thank you for this interesting contribution to the "Field of Dreams Closing" thread :confused:

Hunter
05-29-2007, 11:55 AM
David
Thank you for this interesting contribution to the "Field of Dreams Closing" thread :confused:

Colombian choca makes a grown man confused!

Beads
05-29-2007, 01:40 PM
ive never been a true fan of crystals. 3 visits so far and I have yet to see an abundance of chicas I thought were gorgeous. In 3 trips I have MAYBE seen 1 gorgeous chica and 2 or 3 id do but not for what there asking.

Maybe i went during off nights or maybe my taste is different who knows.

gdogg
05-29-2007, 11:16 PM
I saw Billy at La Passions the other night. He says that he has something in the works. He'll be posting details here when it's closer to fruition.

MrHappy
05-30-2007, 07:08 AM
Whoops, there it is.......

What goes up, must come down. The gov't already put a stop to Leno's little project.

http://www.periodicoelfaro.info/news/118/A...2007-05-29.html (http://www.periodicoelfaro.info/news/118/ARTICLE/1138/2007-05-29.html)

I guess Billy forgot to tell him about the problems he had when he first started building his hotel.

Leno will have to start calling it something else until all of this blows over.

I'll start a new thread on this news...