PDA

View Full Version : Ted from Yahoo #2,941

JDR4
06-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Message 2941 of 6108 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message Index Msg #

From: "Ted" <aqual
Date: Tue Nov 4, 2003 6:23 pm
Subject: OVERPRICED CHICAS! JUST SAY "NO!"

Just returned today from Sosua. After reading through 100 plus
emails of the post there was a lot of discussion over the price
being charged by the chicas. Generally, I've never paid more than
$1,500 peso for a toda la noche chica and this one earned every
peso. However, I went with a buddy to High Caribbean Disco in Sosua
Friday night and he runs into one of his regular girls and he
decides he wants to take her home. I've not found one to my liking
so she says that she will introduce me to her friend. She brings
over this cute little light skinned girl named Maria. She was a
real cutie that I had seen earlier and had caught my eye but I was
to busy running off the chicas in front of me to pursue her at the
time. Pretty quick she ask me if I want to have a massage and some
freaky-freaky. I say "sure, cuanto". She says "Whatever, you
like." At that point bells should have been going off but I've had
semi-pro chicas say that in the past and mean it. New guideline for
me, "Never leave the bar without a set price!!!!"

We get back to my room and everything is great. She gets undressed
in a heart beat and so I follow her lead and pretty quick we're
having all kinds of fun. We finish up and sheimmediately jumps up
goes in the bathroom and cleans herself up and starts getting
dress. I didn't like this but what the hell this means I'll get an
early nights sleep. So, I get dressed and kind of pick things up a
little and she says she wants her money. Keep in mind we've been in
the room a little over an hour. So, I say ok and start to pay here
and I've only got about $850 in loose pesos and the rest are $2,000
peso bills. I look in my US $s and I have a $5.00 bill. So, I do
some fast math and decide if I give her the $850 DR plus $5.00 US
that totals $1,040 DR pesos. Which I had planned to give her
$1,000.00 DR pesos anyway. So, I explain this to here and she
becomes indignate and says here rate is tres mil ($3,000 DR Pesos or
$79.00 US). She says everybody knows her rate is $3,000 pesos, she
is muy linda and worth it. I tell her bull$hit, it's una mil o
nada. What's she going to do take the f'k back. Finally, I have to
go to my buddies room to get his chica to tell her that I'm not
fresh off the all-inclusive boat and there is no way I'm paying 3
plus times the going rate. Especially, for a short time.

In the end she took the money offered and I went to slept a little
wiser from the experience. So, remember fellow mongers when that
ask for too much just say "NO!".

JDR4
06-06-2004, 01:55 PM
On my last trip to Sosua...I also went to Hi
Caribbean:

I had a similar experience:

Fond this lite skinned...lil chica..She told me she
was a hair dresser..wanted to go back to the room
with me...Like you..when I asked HOW MUCH>>"QUANTO"
she..said..O...just what you feel is ok... I am NOT
A PUTA...yeah...right..Your check is in the mail.
Guess after 38 TRIPS TO the d.r. i FELT that JUST
maybe I have found a "non puta"...UN HUH

Got her back to the hotel...I sat her down...before
we got to the bed....QUANTO again; FIRST she tells
me 5000 PESO's...Told her to get the fuck out of the
room..O...well..now...How about 3000...told her NO.

AGAIN...BIG mistake: DON'T FUCK..till U know a price.
but..HELL..I get "weak" haha....We did the "big deal"
and...she got up ran to the el bano ...returned
dressed..saying...SHE had started her "monthly" and
was having cramps..she needed to go.. bad head ache.
She then asked for 2000 peso's. I told her bullshit.

I gave her 1000 PESO's...for that "short hour she was
with me"...she said..NO..2000 PESO' told her bull shit
she said..GREAT...we call the Police...I said..YES..
PLEASE LETS do...here IS MY CELL PHONE...OF COURSE
then..she backed down....She called me Mafiosa" haha
and..called me everything but a WHITE MAN.

Never NEVER never...TAKE A PUTA home....without
ESTABLISHING...A PRICE...ESTABLISH..the ground rules.
If its todo noche...FIND out..in her mind..what that
means...sometimes..they think that is 2 hours...
and..then..others ..HELL..U MUST run them off..haha
WE ALL LEARN BY DOING.

JDR4
06-06-2004, 01:56 PM
had a similar experience in sosua as well last year on my 1st trip.
The hot lite'skinned 18 y.o. girl at High Caribe told me she just
wanted to be with me, and wouldn't talk money. I was clueless. After
a 12 minute bang at the Europa, she took 1 minute to get dressed,
told me she had to meet her gf back at high caribe and then demanded
$50! Back then pesos were 17 to 1US. She wouldn't leave and i had
just arrived as a newbie, so I reluctantly gave her .35 and told her
she was a f'n whore and to get the f out and never return!

JDR4
06-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I took a girl from the High Caribe disco without talking prices. She
was dancing with her friends and I ask her to dance. She agree but I
decline. Later on I ask her to teach me how to dance in my hotel and
she agree. Afther telling her friends some thing we were off to the
room. She said she was not a puta and work somewhere a bar I think.
Spoke some english and said her only child was from a Guy who live
in miami. I turn the tv to the porn channel and she frown, so I dance
with her for about 10min. I then said Let go to bed and she reply in
clear english I not fast. I laid in the bed alone while she watch
tv. In about 10min she was in the sack and it was good. She stayed
to the morning. I gave her 1000dr for her to buy her son something
and she was cool about it. BTW I saw her the next night at the club
with a nice outfit on, so I guess that job she has gave her a vaction.