PDA

View Full Version : Haitians in Sosua by Blue on Yahoo #2957

JDR4
06-06-2004, 01:59 PM
From: blu2252000
Date: Wed Nov 5, 2003 10:28 am
Subject: puta from hatia in sosua

I tried the hatian putas in bc and find they speak more english and
the sex is about the same as a dominican puta. I had a hatian puta
in bc suck my toes like a foot doctor; she was a wild thing. I had
to kick her out the room for afther comming twice she still would'nt
let me sleep. Has any one tried the hatian puta in sousa let me
know. In oct 2003 I saw some hanging out near the palace they alway
smile and wave at me. This is for the DR vets. I never saw a hatian
puta in sosua palace, blue dolphin, Crystal, El bohem or the REm-
Palace are they not alowed to work at certian places. BTW I find the
fine girls are best for photos and quickie and the ones in the middle
are best for sex all night. I also find most US mongers like the
chica that are slim which alot of them are, but I like them a little
thick not fat just thick. The thick women and the women in thier 30s
seem to be hotter to me. I guess its because most guys want the slim
young ones; BTW I like them too.

JDR4
06-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

JDR4
06-06-2004, 02:01 PM
When in dout just ask. They alway ask you if your greman, american
or something else. I had this one hatian chica in The high cabrie
tell I was hers tonight. I told her I had a chica waiting in my
room. She asked was she domincian I reply yes and she said she will
be gone when you get back. Bottom line I think we get the best of
both worlds for I don't think I'll ever go to hati. PS most the
haitain are darker and speak french as well as sometimes english.
Still ask If you really want to know for a lot dominican are dark and
there are some that are mixed.

nomad
06-14-2004, 11:50 PM
As for not seeing a Haitian in the Blue Dolphin. When were you there. The Blue Dolphin is usually all Haitian (Linda, Geena and Mimosa).

And yes the Dominican's do not like the Haitians. They think they are there just to steal jobs from Dominicans. The Haitians don't like them because they are often treated like second class people. I have done both and have no preference. Had both good and bad times with both.

Nomad[/quote]

RickRock
06-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Theres a Haitian girl thats at the palace sometimes named Mamosa..

Jimmydr
06-20-2004, 10:38 AM
Theres a Haitian girl thats at the palace sometimes named Mamosa..

She was kicked out! :D

RickRock
06-20-2004, 05:23 PM
She was? I was there less than a week ago and seen her a few times.. from my limited experience with her id say shes an alright person, she showed me to the western union when i needed to pick up some cash..

Jimmydr
06-20-2004, 07:14 PM
She was? I was there less than a week ago and seen her a few times.. from my limited experience with her id say shes an alright person, she showed me to the western union when i needed to pick up some cash..

Maybe she was re instated? :?:

Macky
06-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Don't know what she was kicked out for, but when I was hanging at the Blue D one night one of the managers said that she had a reputation for being real hot in the sack and she liked affection. Didn't try her myself.

Jimmydr
06-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Don't know what she was kicked out for, but when I was hanging at the Blue D one night one of the managers said that she had a reputation for being real hot in the sack and she liked affection. Didn't try her myself.

She attaches herself to you, cries and makes your life hell if you don't keep her as your one and only.

elj707
06-21-2004, 09:32 PM
To all the newbies, if you go there don't let any girl pussy whip you , don't cry about how some chica is attached to you. then you start beleiving all the shit about how much she loves you. in other words DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID. :evil:

Jimmydr
06-22-2004, 08:02 AM
To all the newbies, if you go there don't let any girl pussy whip you , don't cry about how some chica is attached to you. then you start beleiving all the shit about how much she loves you. in other words DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID. :evil:

If you cry we will laugh at you and you will feel even worse! 8)

elj707
06-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Listen to jimmy and any experienced monger. :lol:

RickRock
06-23-2004, 05:35 PM
Yeah I seen her 2-3 times at the palace, one night she was in the jacuzzi w/ soronji and some monger.

domfan
11-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

sniff her pussy :? and you will know :twisted:

domfan
11-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

sniff her pussy :? and you will know :twisted:

Don Tomas
11-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

sniff her pussy :? and you will know :twisted:

Open your ears, if you can't tell a Spanish vs. French accent then you are deaf!

D_W_
01-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

sniff her pussy :? and you will know :twisted:

Domfan,

Do Haitians have smelly reputation?

Don Tomas
01-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

sniff her pussy :? and you will know :twisted:

Domfan,

Do Haitians have smelly reputation?

Honestly I have only been with one Haitian so take my comment for what it's worth.

The one Haitian I was with was super tight (body and pussy, I swear if you bounced a quarter off her ass it would hit the ceiling), very clean even with no shower in my Jeep at Long Beach, and has the infamous snapping pussy!

knotty
01-21-2005, 07:47 AM
Hate to ask a stupid question, but how can you tell them apart besides just
asking them?

sniff her pussy :? and you will know :twisted:

Domfan,

Do Haitians have smelly reputation?

Honestly I have only been with one Haitian so take my comment for what it's worth.

The one Haitian I was with was super tight (body and pussy, I swear if you bounced a quarter off her ass it would hit the ceiling), very clean even with no shower in my Jeep at Long Beach, and has the infamous snapping pussy!

Only been with 2 this last trip, and the pussy smelled the same to me as any other chica around, especially their before and after sex shower.

D_W_
01-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Thanks DT and KD...if there's one thing I never want to encounter is fishy, smelly ass pussy. It will ruin my trip. I'm very sensitive to that.