PDA

View Full Version : My Stay in Field of Dreams

David Smash
09-23-2005, 09:17 PM
The first part of my recent trip start with a drive to Puerto Plata. BTW word of advice. Try to have some money before you land in DR. My bank card was not accepted at alot of ATMs out there so just in case carry half the money you want to spend until you can get to a bank to pull money out. Arriving at Field of Dreams I met Billy and Wanda and most of the staff that I met in May

After a LONG search to find a ATMs to get some pesos I have a friend of mine hook me up with a chica. After the bargaining part we gets in to it. Then she says "No toca mi culo" 8O And I curse off a storm at her. I didn't even try to fuck her in the ass. I just grabbed it. Well after her apologizing profusely I just kicked her out. I was pissed. I wanted some "Just Off Jet Blue Early Ass Flight Snatch" and this cunt fucks up my mood!!!! :mad:

Man my trip is starting off too good and it will get worse b4 it gets better.....

Go to the Sosua section to read the second part of my trip report...

David Smash
09-23-2005, 09:53 PM
After coming back from Sosua I showered and got ready to go to Ana Mirian. Unfortunately the 8 or 9 beers I had early shut me down at 11pm. I woke around 5 in the morning. With no car I was very limited on were to go at that hour. So I just stayed inside and decided to check out in the morning. I had a great stay in FOD as always but I promised myself I will what is all the hoopla about in Santiago. Plus I had to see a friends sister in Bonao. So off I went to Santiago....

To be continued in the Santiago section

the_Jayman
09-23-2005, 10:06 PM
pictures ? :grin:

psriches
09-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Good report!!