PDA

View Full Version : David Smash hits Sousa for a hot second

David Smash
09-23-2005, 09:46 PM
Sousa beach I arrived here not seeing any of the ISOC members (or just didn't know if some where there) After I buy a reggaeton CD from a local I gets hounded by this chica. She has a cute face but the body is a little sloppy. We agreed to 800 pesos of the hour. So two big Presidentes later we were at a seedy hotel. Man this chica did me justice!!!! I mean any and every position suck my dick so hard I promised her 4000 pesos when I got back to NYC. NO I DIDN"T SEND HER MONEY. She got up washed me massaged me and fucked me even harder!!! And she gave me ass!! It was just what I need! Feeling better after having my brain sucked thru my dick she starts goes on about how to send money thru Western Union and such.

Normally I would have just laughed at her and told her "You are too old to be a WU novia" but she gave me good service so I played nice with her. Agreed with everything she said took her number and walked away

After walking around some more I came up on The Shark Bar. I didn't think much of the place when I was there on my first trip but I see why so many people visit the bar. It has a great atmosphere. BTW I think there is a big bonfire party sometime in October that is want the owner told me. So after a few more beers (8 or 9 I think) I head back to Field of Dreams.

Go back to Puerto Plata section for the next part of the trip report

the_Jayman
09-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Sousa beach I arrived here not seeing any of the ISOC members (or just didn't know if some where there)

That can be a problem . . . Me and Brklyn Beas were in the Shark Bar TOGETHER . . . but we did know who was who . . . (bout 6 months ago)

Pictures ?

We need Badges ! ! :evil: