PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Help

Bug Boy
09-25-2005, 05:51 PM
I will be in Sosua for my second visit. My first trip was in June of this year.

I have spent 2 nights at Europa and visited the Palace. I finally settled in at One Ocean Place. I enjoyed the ambiance, room, pool, peace and quiet,,,,,,,,plus it is chica friendly with discretion.

Just curious, is there another Hotel like One Ocean? If not I will spend my 4 nights at One Ocean.

Morpheus
09-25-2005, 06:08 PM
How much is the Ocean Place cost per night?

BrooklynBeas
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
:::::I think i hear crickets:::::

Im surprised your asking for our opinion after your first trip Herbf...

Bug Boy
09-25-2005, 06:21 PM
How much is the Ocean Place cost per night?

In June I paid $50 USD per night.

Bug Boy
09-25-2005, 06:24 PM

What seems unique is that the places I complained about in June the members of this board are no longer listing them as the top ten things to do. I did not like Adventura, Europa, and the Palace..........but I did enjoy the DR ladies.

Jthomas
09-25-2005, 06:25 PM

What seems unique is that the places I complained about in June the members of this board are no longer listing them as the top ten things to do. I did not like Adventura, Europa, and the Palace..........but I did enjoy the DR ladies.

Did you try BB's? Sounds like that would be more your style.

Kevy
09-25-2005, 06:27 PM
You can try condos, which will invlove a web search, try DR1 real estate. I have never satyed at One Ocean, but hear it is nice. I don't think you will beat that, if you are happy with it.

Bug Boy
09-25-2005, 06:43 PM

No I did not try BB's. I enjoyed Sosua. I am a little older than most posters here so my idea of fun is somewhat different. I stayed at One Ocean but spent a lot of time in the Europa area. I had a great time at the bar diagonally across the street from Europa on Friday and Saturday night. I can "hang out" but I do need some rest. I don't go to see how many I can do, but I go for a mix of vacation and spending time with the pretty ladies.

Just me,,,,,,,,,,,

TG37
09-25-2005, 08:32 PM

No I did not try BB's. I enjoyed Sosua. I am a little older than most posters here so my idea of fun is somewhat different. I stayed at One Ocean but spent a lot of time in the Europa area. I had a great time at the bar diagonally across the street from Europa on Friday and Saturday night. I can "hang out" but I do need some rest. I don't go to see how many I can do, but I go for a mix of vacation and spending time with the pretty ladies.

Just me,,,,,,,,,,, sounds like a nice vacation to me Herb!

Jthomas
09-26-2005, 12:54 AM

Just me,,,,,,,,,,,

I know what you are saying, that is why I think you would like BB's. It is not as noisy, buy has a steady flow of chicas and you can bring in your own as well. Nice rooms and friendly people as well. They also have their own bar and restaurant on site and the beach (deserted) is accross the street. You should check it out the next time you are in the area and see if it meets your liking.

Jthomas
09-26-2005, 12:55 AM
Or better yet come down the weekend of the 8th and hang out with us there.

sosuaman
09-26-2005, 03:19 PM
i am at the europa from the 5th -10th of october,, i love it there ,,, good restaurant,,, great proximity to chicas and the beach.. relaxing atmosphere ,, nice pool,,,, cheap price,,, everything i'm looking for ,,, don't like places like bb's or the palace,,, i like the hunt!!

sicpup71
09-26-2005, 03:58 PM
herb i don't know when your coming down but u can try scotts condos it's over near the beach.

http://www.dominicancondos.com

s/n on this site is Escottindr if you want to pm him or his e-mail is jazzpaging@yahoo.com

JDR
09-26-2005, 04:20 PM
i am at the europa from the 5th -10th of october,, i love it there ,,, good restaurant,,, great proximity to chicas and the beach.. relaxing atmosphere ,, nice pool,,,, cheap price,,, everything i'm looking for ,,, don't loike places like bb's or the palace,,, i like the hunt!!

If you like the Europa, you will love a condo.

sosuaman
09-26-2005, 08:07 PM
any recommendations jimmy??

JDR
09-26-2005, 08:11 PM
any recommendations jimmy??

Neptune Condo's in Sosua are nice.

guttaman
09-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Ocean Place is great if you have a car, go back with chica early or just want to stay away from the strip. I swear the chica FBI has the Europa staked out 24/7. If you do not mind dropping cash rent a car and get a villa. The Neptune condos sound like a good deal. Especially if you like keeping things low key. I have not rented there but i went by a few times and it was central location to everything.

gdogg
09-27-2005, 08:48 AM
The Romanoff is a good option. $30 for a room with freezing A/C, and the clearest television reception I've had in Sosua. I think you can get a room with no tv or A/C for $20. Plus, most of the stalking Europa/Palace chicas don't know about it (go figure). I've never been inside of a One Ocean room, so I can't really compare the two.

Macky
09-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Ohh man - sounds like I've been completely out of the loop.

Last I was in Sosua I enjoyed staying at the palace but I sense alot has changed?

Are condos the way to go now? If so what are recommendable?

All I found was this: http://www.rockysbar.com/html/condo.html (which looks nice and prices are okay).

JDR
09-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Ohh man - sounds like I've been completely out of the loop.

Last I was in Sosua I enjoyed staying at the palace but I sense alot has changed?

Are condos the way to go now? If so what are recommendable?

All I found was this: http://www.rockysbar.com/html/condo.html (which looks nice and prices are okay).

We needed a little change and there were 4 of us and not enough space at The Palace.