PDA

View Full Version : Meson La Quintana

Cheeno
09-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Hey guys,

I went to a very romantic, clean, nice, and cozy restaurant with my friend and his wife.

Meson La Quintana

Calle La Atarazana No. 13
Zona Colonial
Tel: 809-687-2646
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.

This is a Spanish (Spain) restaurant. The food is excellent!!! The prices is also not that bad. The three of us ordered drinks, and many dishes and the price came out to around 1400 pesos. Not bad for an elegant and romantic restaurant.

There are many more nice restaurants next to this one.

So if you want to go somewhere for dinner with your wife, girlfriend, or fuckie fuckie female friend :D , then go here!!! I HIGHLY recommend this area for dinner!!!

prtyr2
09-26-2005, 09:58 AM
That place is in Plaza espana. I never ate there as I prefer the Brazilian place that is nearby. Costelao. . . . . .churrascaria that is pretty good but certainly not Sao Paulo quality. Great place to take dates. I have taken many barrio girls to plaza espana and the majority have NEVER seen it. . .

Jthomas
09-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Your going to spoil those girls.

PapiQueRico
09-26-2005, 04:41 PM

Yes, but only in the hope that they will spoil him!

JDR
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM

Stop spoiling them.

Cheeno
09-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey guys,

Do not get me wrong. I went here ONLY with my friend and his wife.

With my chicas, I go to KFC or McDonalds. I laugh when the girls order Happy Meals. I feel like a sex predator. :?

prtyr2
09-27-2005, 07:59 AM

Stop spoiling them.

All girls are not the same. Next trip I am going out with a very cute girl. She has a Visa to teh US and her ex hubby played baseball in the states and italy. She has been to italy, NYC, Atlanta and Arizona.

You want me to take her for a chimi churi on the corner? LOL. . .

You neve rseem to realize that things are different in a real city. If one lives or visits SDQ often you can "keep" chicas. For maybe 2000 pesos per MONTH they will fuck you any time you want., clean your apartment, do your laundry etc etc etc.

If I choose to not hang out with the chica that has a visa, I have another wild chica lined up. If I stay 2 weeks she would come over every day to have sex, wash my clotehs make me dinner, and if I take her out once or twice.. . . .she will be that much more into it. If I gave her 1,000 pesos to sign up for school she would be extatic. If I take her to a decent restaurant I will be getting BBJ in the taxi on the way back to my room. . . . .

Cheeno
10-01-2005, 05:15 PM

Stop spoiling them.

All girls are not the same. Next trip I am going out with a very cute girl. She has a Visa to teh US and her ex hubby played baseball in the states and italy. She has been to italy, NYC, Atlanta and Arizona.

You want me to take her for a chimi churi on the corner? LOL. . .

You neve rseem to realize that things are different in a real city. If one lives or visits SDQ often you can "keep" chicas. For maybe 2000 pesos per MONTH they will fuck you any time you want., clean your apartment, do your laundry etc etc etc.

If I choose to not hang out with the chica that has a visa, I have another wild chica lined up. If I stay 2 weeks she would come over every day to have sex, wash my clotehs make me dinner, and if I take her out once or twice.. . . .she will be that much more into it. If I gave her 1,000 pesos to sign up for school she would be extatic. If I take her to a decent restaurant I will be getting BBJ in the taxi on the way back to my room. . . . .

This is why I envy guys like you who are fluent in Spanish.

Thank god the girl from McDonalds speaks very little English. :evil:

Cheeno
11-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Here are some pics. The quality of the pictures are not good. I am sorry about that.

http://tinypic.com/ff4vbt.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ff4vtd.jpg

http://tinypic.com/ff4vv7.jpg

prtyr2
11-08-2005, 09:54 PM
http://www.dr-tourist.tv/pages/videopages/Plazaespana.html

Shows La Quintana as well as the other restaurants and cafes in Plaza De Espana. Cool place to hang.

There is a little club around the block. More like a dive bar. I went there one night with some amigas, that were just that, amigas. I go to the bar to order some beers and a cute young chica starts tugging on my hair. Her novio looked mad. She was drunk so she gave him a kiss to make it up to him. Then she leaned over and kissed my arm. . . . . .

weird deal. . . he looked pissed again. . . . lol

Cheeno
11-09-2005, 01:04 AM
http://www.dr-tourist.tv/pages/videopages/Plazaespana.html

Shows La Quintana as well as the other restaurants and cafes in Plaza De Espana. Cool place to hang.

There is a little club around the block. More like a dive bar. I went there one night with some amigas, that were just that, amigas. I go to the bar to order some beers and a cute young chica starts tugging on my hair. Her novio looked mad. She was drunk so she gave him a kiss to make it up to him. Then she leaned over and kissed my arm. . . . . .

weird deal. . . he looked pissed again. . . . lol

Awesome video clip. Thanks!!! :grin:

As for the girl who kissed your arm. Next time, make her kiss your whole body!!! :cool: