PDA

View Full Version : cherry popped

JuanElGriego
09-27-2005, 02:10 PM
Just returned yesterday and i've been converted.

Never (or as close as i can manage) will i WASTE money on women here when i can use it to go to this incredible land and have such a great time.

I'm a pretty young guy and this 10-day trip has been a life-altering experience for me. Forget the women (if you can, lol), i had so much fun just hanging around with the locals that i can't even begin to describe. I went on this trip with someone who made it a point to teach me that trips like these aren't meant for meeting a rich foreigner who might own a hotel there but for spending the afternoon with the locals who are just happy to see you so you sit with them and share some food and drink while Theofilio plays songs on his guitar for and everyone sings along.

For 10 days i was in Paradise. I didn't care if my sports teams won or lost, what the U.S. gov't did or didn't do wrong, or any stress or annoyance associated with back home life. I land in in Miami and while waiting for my connection there is CNN slapping me back into realty with a barrage of hurricanes and floods and wars and everything else negative they can possibl think of. I wanted to throw up.

I get home and i learn my grandmother is near death, my mother almost had a nervous breakdown (personal issues), my mother's best friend from Syria was beaten to near death by her relatives while visiting there because she had won some judgement in court against them ...... oh, and my landlord is giving my 3 months to get out of my apt because he has family moving here from overseas.

It's not enough that i'm missing so many people that i got so close to over there in those 10 days but since i've been back (less than 24 hours) i've been bombarded with nothing but negativity. I don't feel like seeing or hearing from anyone i know right now, i just want to be left alone. I can't recall ever going from feeling so good to so bad and i'm not handling it well right now.

I know people don't come here to hear this shit as they'd much rather read about the menage-a-trois i had (did that finally) so you have my apologies but i had to get this shit out.

Back on topic, the trip was awesome and i can't wait to do it again.

Jthomas
09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Sorry to hear about the slap in the face of reality. I agree we become immune in a way, but after getting away from all the troubles wheter they be personal or in general it is jolting to say the least. Yours sounds a little overwhealming. Hang in there.

sosuaman
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
been to sosua 5 times in the last year ,,, 6th time coming up in 8 days!!,, love the place and have become immune to america ,, its problems and the snotty bitches that live here,, just plan a trip right when you get back and all the momentary problems seem to melt away,,,,

Morpheus
09-27-2005, 02:36 PM
The feeling of peace and completion can only be found in the Iles bro. Many of my family and friends can't understand why instead of spending money on these american women I prefer to just save up and go to DR on alternating months.

Where else can u spend 50 bux and get a girl thats 100% devoted to your satisfaction. Where else that if a girl is attracted to you that off u go to the hotel without the games or stupid rules like american women have.

WSJ3
09-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your personal problems...

I hope that you will overcome these obstacles in time...

el_papi_chew_low
09-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the board. Enjoy everything life has to offer cause its too short. I hope things with your family get better.

JDR
09-27-2005, 04:12 PM
I know people don't come here to hear this shit as they'd much rather read about the menage-a-trois i had (did that finally) so you have my apologies but i had to get this shit out.

In time you will develope great friendships with some of the guys here and these are the guys we go to for advice. You will be suprised to read some of the really personal matters deep with in this board.

Apos
09-27-2005, 05:19 PM
sorry to hear about you trouble and hope they will quickly work out well.

i'm very pleased to see a real convert. you have discovered the real treasure on the island. if you can be that happy just hanging around playing dominos or whatever and enjoying the company of regular people then you have a lot to look forward to. it keeps getting better every trip!

gdogg
09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Juan...welcome to the board! When I read your post, I was like...this guy feels EXACTLY the way I do about the island. Then again, I guess a lot of us feel that way (hence the 3000+ members!). When I returned from my most recent trip, I was faced with a lot of problems (some similar to your "personal issues") and have been rather depressed. I find that remembering your last trip, as well as thinking about your next one, helps a great deal. Everything will be fine...especially when you once again get off the plane that lands in POP or STI!!. Once again, WELCOME...and don't be a stranger!
;)

gdogg
09-27-2005, 05:55 PM
The feeling of peace and completion can only be found in the Iles bro. Many of my family and friends can't understand why instead of spending money on these american women I prefer to just save up and go to DR on alternating months.

Oh man...you just nailed it!! Especially with the "feeling of peace and completion" saying. Eloquent and accurate!

Apos
09-27-2005, 06:03 PM

Oh man...you just nailed it!! Especially with the "feeling of peace and completion" saying. Eloquent and accurate!
i also agree. summed it up perfectly. i only wish i could get there so often. looks like i'll have to move there :D

gdogg
09-27-2005, 06:10 PM
I know I complain about work a lot, but if my current INSANE schedule remains the same...there's a chance I can take EIGHT week-long trips next year!! I guess it SHOULD balance out, since I hate every moment being at work.

Apos, I knew you'd appreciate badussy's post!
;)

BrooklynBeas
09-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Juan, first welcome to the board... I see you just joined today and you are already posting... thats great... in time im sure you will post the great times you had out there and possibly some pics!... But for now deal with your problems at home and remember (not to sound gay or like therapists) but we are hear for ya!!!... A lot of times people tell us about their personal problems and we all help each other to get through them... As for you just enjoying your time with the locals... i agree 100%... When i first made my trips to the DR it was all about the ass... the first 3 or 4 trips were just that... Now i go to relax and hang with the fellas and my friends down there... Once again Welcome Aboard and good luck with the personal issues!

Apos
09-27-2005, 06:13 PM
I know I complain about work a lot, but if my current INSANE schedule remains the same...there's a chance I can take EIGHT week-long trips next year!! I guess it SHOULD balance out, since I hate every moment being at work.

Apos, I knew you'd appreciate badussy's post!
;)
when he's right he's right! 8O
8)

gdogg
09-27-2005, 06:17 PM
What Beas said...there are some really good guys here. We'll help you get through stuff, because we all have issues.

...and for the record, Beas IS gay!!
:D

Apos
09-27-2005, 06:19 PM
What Beas said...there are some really good guys here. We'll help you get through stuff, because we all have issues.

...and for the record, Beas IS gay!!
:Dhe sure protests too much :P

BrooklynBeas
09-27-2005, 06:21 PM
All i know is gdogg spent a few nights out with me in DR we got drunk and he woke up with a sore ass... Let him explain that one :D :D :D :D :D

SOrry, Gdogg, You set yourself up for that one...

gdogg
09-27-2005, 06:24 PM
I did, didn't I. Good one...YA BASTARD!!!
:D

BrooklynBeas
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Why else do you guys think we love each other in that non gay way... hahaahahhaha

OK enough! :D

ajax718
09-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Welcome Juan. You reminded me of something.....no matter how you explain DR to people and reasons why you go, they will never understand it until they go visit DR personally and experience it first hand. My family always asks why I have been taking s many trips to the same place this year. I try to explain it but the point is mute. Atleast on this board, I can talk to people who understand

Phoenix
09-27-2005, 06:49 PM
been to sosua 5 times in the last year ,,, 6th time coming up in 8 days!!,, love the place and have become immune to america ,, its problems and the snotty bitches that live here,, just plan a trip right when you get back and all the momentary problems seem to melt away,,,,

Juan,
Welcome and great post! I took my first trip to the DR in August and it was the first vaca I had since before 9/11. I had no tv and no phone in my room plus no car and it was absolute bliss for me. Hell I was so relaxed when I got back to the US English seemed like a foreign language to me. Take Sosuamans advice above before America begins to get a grip on you again. Plan that next trip first thing. I know I did !

BrooklynBeas
09-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey Ajax... did you book Thanksgiving yet?

gdogg
09-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Yep, listen to phxsouthmountain! I've never seen a more relaxed guy in my life!!
;)

JuanElGriego
09-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow, i'm overwhelmed by the support here and really appreciate it.

I'm feeling better as i got the hell out of the house and met up with some friends.

The gentleman who posted that fondly remembering your previous trip and excitedly thinking about your new one nailed it for me.

This is my M.O.

Again, thanx to all.

David Smash
09-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Juan - Just out of curiousity how old are you?

JuanElGriego
09-27-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm 25.

My friend who took me to DR is 45 and has traveled all his life. I don't think i would have truly gotten it had i gone by myself. Sure, i could have found the chicks, that wasn't hard, but it was the little things he tried to get me to get into my head that truly moved me. When i whined about the humidity at night, he told me to shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. We were supposed to go to Puerto Plata and had an invitation to join some guy who had a nice, air-conditioned vehicle and my friend told him we'd just meet him there. We instead took a no A.C. taxi with an old-school cabby with old school Dominican music blasting in the car. If i wanted an A.C. car i shoulda stayed home i was told. Don't just be in the DR but FEEL the DR was his message. Even the ride there, he said to me, wasn't simply a cab trip from one place to another but an opportunity to speak to this old-timer for 15 minutes and appreciate who he is, another human being who's been through a lot and can offer some wisdom, humor, whatever. He's not just a cabby.

When i finally understood all these things my friend was trying to teach me, i was really moved, almost brought to tears as i realized this trip was going to change me forever.

Apos
09-27-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm 25.

My friend who took me to DR is 45 and has traveled all his life. I don't think i would have truly gotten it had i gone by myself. Sure, i could have found the chicks, that wasn't hard, but it was the little things he tried to get me to get into my head that truly moved me. When i whined about the humidity at night, he told me to shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. We were supposed to go to Puerto Plata and had an invitation to join some guy who had a nice, air-conditioned vehicle and my friend told him we'd just meet him there. We instead took a no A.C. taxi with an old-school cabby with old school Dominican music blasting in the car. If i wanted an A.C. car i shoulda stayed home i was told. Don't just be in the DR but FEEL the DR was his message. Even the ride there, he said to me, wasn't simply a cab trip from one place to another but an opportunity to speak to this old-timer for 15 minutes and appreciate who he is, another human being who's been through a lot and can offer some wisdom, humor, whatever. He's not just a cabby.

When i finally understood all these things my friend was trying to teach me, i was really moved, almost brought to tears as i realized this trip was going to change me forever.

i get razzed by some of the guys here because i fly into Santiago and take a taxi, then a bus and finally a motoconch to get to my hotel instead of just flying into POP. the original reason i did this was to save a few hundred on the airfare but i do it now also because it's a fun adventure and i get to see a little bit of how the locals do things.

gdogg
09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Juan, where are you from? If that's not too personal.

David Smash
09-27-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm 25.

I am glad you had a great time. Hopefully we can meet up when you are out there. I totally feel what you are saying. Sometimes it's cool to go the non-tourist route and see things for what they really are.

sosuaman
09-28-2005, 03:36 PM
phxsouthmountain,,, you're the man,,,

JDR
09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm 25.

25 and messed up for life. :D

ajax718
09-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Juan, can you now give a more detailed trip report? Where exactly did you? Who you hooked up with? How did she look? How much you paid? ect......

LM
09-28-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm 25.

Juan

This is one of the big reasons that I want to learn Spanish.......starting next week at Havana University.......it's not just about the ass and fun, it is important......it's also about meeting people and getting to know others....my only wish is that I started at your age.....you have 25 years on me......good start with that trip report by the way.........hope to cross paths sometime

JuanElGriego
09-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Juan, can you now give a more detailed trip report? Where exactly did you? Who you hooked up with? How did she look? How much you paid? ect......

Here goes ......

My friend and I land and we immediately hit the beach. No one's really there on a late Friday afternoon but we meet a young local kid who would become inseperable from us for the duration of our trip. He's our ace, the one who knows all the local people, prices (no fake tourist quotes) and all the places to go. All 3 of us have an immediate connection. We treat him with respect, something not all tourists do with the locals, and he sees that. We also see this kid has a heart of gold. He's just a poor Dominican kid trying to get by. He's not out to steal from us or just give us lame answers to our questions in hopes of quick 50 peso thank-you. He truly cares for us and us for him.

First night he takes us to Classico. We're fresh meat over there so the chickens immediately start to flock to our downstairs table and our man Luis immediately shoos them away from us, telling them we just want to sit alone. This is no small thing as my friend and i were new to this scene and could have easily been stuck with some undesirables right off the bat. In a strange country, i didn't have the confidence the first day to say "go away" to anyone. He showed me how. I spot a pretty, young, caramel skinned cutie with corn rows that immediately makes an impression on me. When we get upstairs, we find her and her friends (turns out they're all sisters) and those are our girls for the night. Within minutes we're making out and dancing and when the time's right we motoconcho over to their place. We made the mistake of booking an AI so our place was not an option (more on that later). Their place is two tiny apts with one bed in each of them in a small apt building that's probably serves this precise purpose. I take my girl and my friend takes 2 for himself. I enjoy myself with mine and fall asleep with her while my friend does his 2 and is sharper than me and knows this is not the place to be falling asleep. My girl and i get waken up when he's done, we pay (i give mine 1500, he his 1500 each) and we go back to our hotels. Of course looking back 1500 for ST in a shady hood was probably generous but it's our first time EVER there, the girls were attractive, so we were happy.

2nd night, back to Classico and my friend makes the mistake of making contact with some small-waist, big butt chick and her friend. She was walking up the stairs as we were just getting there and that ass just looked too good for him to not say something. We sit and have some drinks before deciding to look for a ST hotel. My chick doesn't look as hot as my friend's and when i see my cutie from night #1 i give her a kiss. This prompts a near fist fight between a half dozen girls that we thankfully quash. I decide to stick with this second chick since she's sat with me the whole night but the problems have begun. A third chick was sitting at our Classico table since it was my friend and I AND our Dominican friend. No one told her to leave so she tagged along. When she finds out no one's fucking her so throws a fit, hollering that she makes her money with her pussy and her whole night's now lost and she's sitting there screaming this while smacking her pussy with her hand and just totally killing the vibe. Then we start to negotiate with the girls and they start at 3000 pesos. I agree to 1500 with my girl and we get our room (forgot how much that was) and the lights go off so they bring us a candle. Then the loca chick starts banging on our door while we're fucking talking about she wants some money and shit. Long story short, i cum, throw the screaming meanie my last 200 pesos so she'll leave and to her credit, my girl actually gives her 500 of the 1500 i gave her. My friend is less than thrilled with his chick as the ass looked less hot out of the jeans and she was totally mechanical in bed. Obviously a pro (in a bad way) and that's the second night. Again, not good decisions overall but it's our 2nd night ever there.

3rd day is Sunday and my friend meets a girl who works at one of the stalls at the beach. They introduce me to her friend who is a stunner. We're all together at the beach and i have a fun time all day there with her and her adorable little boy who takes to calling me "papi" to everyone's amusement. We go out to dinner with the girls (actually we'd already eaten at our AI) and then proceed to Club XX where we dance the night away. Over the course of the evening i again see the girl i had seen the first night (who i really like) and am torn because this new chick i have is a stunner. I try to sneak a make-out session in the back with my first chick only to learn i was seen when i return to our table. At least she didn't try to start a fight like last night's girl's but i really gotta stop doing that. I apologize and everything's cool. It gets late, we're tired from drinking and dancing and still don't immediately have a place to take the girls. After some back and forth we call it a night and just go to bed.

Day 4, we realize (took us long enough, eh?) we need a "fuck place" so my friend books a $20 per night 2 bed room somewhere close. At night, we take the same girls out and end up there. We each do our thing on our respective twin beds but i can't cum. My girl suggests we go to the pool. Good idea. Water's warm, i can see this beautiful girl in the moonlight and mission accomplished. We return to the room and sleep there til morning. In the morning, i motoconcho back to my hotel with my girl to whom i give 1500 pesos and get a feel that she expected more despite her thank you.

On the 5th evening we decide to taxi it to some really small "disco" in a nearby town that my friend checked out during the day while i was at the beach. We get there and are the only gringos, of course our lil' buddy Luis is with us. My friend immediately has some chick he'd met there during the day sit with with him and Luis calls over a different chick that i told him i think is cute. We all sit and drink while the locals are dancing and then they put on this hilarious show where men play the parts of women in drag while acting out scenes over music. Good stuff. Right outside this place is a little chicken spot where we decide to get a bite. My friend's girl starts to show him the rooms they have right there and my friend refuses each and every one. I didn't get a look but i can only imagine. We (girls included) agree to return to Classico for some more dancing when i suddenly hear my friend screaming at me to let's get out of here. Turns out his chick had been drinking all day, was pissed he'd thumbed his nose at the rooms there and made a couple of snide remarks that he wasn't about to take. We'd already paid the "house" 500 pesos as we were gonna take their girls out but my friend just wants to leave. We start to walk back towards Sosua hoping to spot a cab on the walk but it aint happening. We reach this air force base and Luis advises us we better not walk any further as it won't be safe. We stand (i sat on the street) waiting for a cab to pass by for what seems like forever. One finally comes and taxi back to Classico. To my surprise, i find the stunner from nights 3,4 there and ask what she's up to. She asks me the same. She's there with her sister who's visiting form Santiago. I tell her i'll be upstairs if she wants to join me. 5 minutes later, who shows up but the girl from the local disco i'd been sitting all night with. He hook back up. My girl from nights 3,4 disappears and leaves only her hot sister who my friend hooks up with. We bring the two of them to our play room where we do what we do all night til we all wake up next morning. The night ended ok but there's a problem with the room. Problem is it sucks. They shut off everything (water, electricity) from 10-12 and 2-4 every day. Not cool. We all climb into a taxi in the morning (midday?) and we get dropped off first at our AI where i hand my girl 1000 pesos.

Day 6, i meet my stunner from nights 3,4 at the beach with her sister and ask her what happened to her last night. She said she was tired and went early. Yea right. Anyways, we agree to meet up for dinner. We meet up where i'm still kinda pissed at her. I think i was just pissed that i knew she'd left with someone even though it was none of my business. We're having dinner and i'm being kind of a jerk, making snide remarks about Western Union and shit. I annoy her to the point where her and her friends don't want to come to the disco with us. No problem, i say. My friend and i head over to Classico where i'm lucky to find my cutie from night 1, only this time i'm unattached. I hook up with her all night. My friend doesn't really make a connection so i go to her place just her and me. We wake her sister up to go leave the room and the 2 of us spend the night there. We're waken up next morning by the other 2 sisters knocking on the door. They come in and start making all these comments about how cute we are together and how we're in love. The other 2 sisters are much louder than mine (who's kinda quiet) but it's a funny scene with each one hopping in and out of the shower while talking and joking with each other at the tops of their lungs. I decide it's time to head to my place for a shower before i hit the beach so i pay my chick (who's never said a word about money to me) and motoconcho back to my AI.

Day 7, by this day, my friend and i had soured on the crappy room we'd rented and we'd rented 2 seperate rooms (Waterfront Hotel) that we'd need anyway as we'd be staying for 10 days and our AI was only for 7. I can't for the life of me remember this day but i know i spent the night with the same girl but we didn't even bang as i was too tired and we just slept together.

Day 8, i'm walking the beach where i get the numbers of 2 cute, young girls, one of which had seen me in Classico the night earlier. The day's passing when i'm still in the water when 2 chicks walking the beach enter the water near me. One is a freakin KNOCK-OUT, her friend, not. They actually chat me up first and it turns out they're in Sosua from Santiago for 3-4 days and the knock-out is 18 (looks it, too). I get their number. While i was at the beach, my friend had met a 6-foot hottie and gotten her number. We have all these numbers and he decides to call the girl he'd seen and i decide to call the hot-not combo as i couldn't let the 18 y/o knock-out get away just because her friend wasn't looking too great. We all agree to meet at Classico and all the girls show up at the same time, about 15 minutes after us, 15 minutes of shooing away the Classico Crew. My friend decides he's gonna take his 6-footer (he's also tall) and the girl she'd brought with her to some other place while i'm perfectly content to hang with my 18 y/o and stick Luis with her friend, lol. We go upstairs and start having a good time when my cutie from night one happens upon us with her sisters. They see this girl i'm with and start messing with me about how i'm a cheater (cornudo?) and making horns signs on their heads with their hands, but to their credit, they were laughing while doing it. They of all people know what the deal is here. My 18 y/o sees all this attention and this just makes her kiss me and grope me even more. After a night of drinking and dancing we walk from Classico to the Waterfront. The rooms are decent (one big bed, one small). I get on the big bed with my knock-out and Luis tries to climb into the little one with her friend but ain't a snowball's chance in hell she's letting poor Luis get any. She keeps screaming at him "no me toca, stupido, Haitiano", lol. The lights go off and my 18 y/o is a freaking animal. I can't believe it. She even gives up the ass. Wonderful night. Definitely worth the 1500.

Day 9, my friend comes to my room in the morning and is greeted by the site of me with this incredible, light skinned teenager in bed with me and Luis still getting screamed at by her friend to leave her alone. Turns out my friend had enjoyed himself with his 6-footer despite not going all the way. They had agreed to meet up again tonight. Night 8 comes and my friend's meeting his chick again so i head over to Classico with Luis, since my girl and her friend had gotten in trouble for spending the night away from home last night. They kept mentioning they had to call home to tell them they'd be staying out but they never did. Classico is dead as is Club XX. I spot some lights and ask Luis what's that and he takes me over to a cool bar 10 seconds over from Classico that i'd never even noticed before. Who should be there but the sisters giving me the horns signals the night earlier in Classico. Oh no you don't, they tell, you're not touching our sister you cheater they say, but of course it's all play. I again hook up with my girl. We party at Classico all night and one of the sisters hooks up with a guy from Santa Barbara. They also have a cousin with them (huge breasts) who i notice crying at one point. I take her out to see what's up. Luis and my girl eventually meet us outside. My girl has a convo with her cousin who is insisting on taking a motoconcho by herself to go home to her little town. We convince her it's not the safest thing and we all head back to my place. On the way back we stop at a corner bar and get 2 beers and a drink (they let us take the drink glass home, just had to return it the next day) and slip some pesos to the security guys standing right by the bar. We get to my room and finish drinking and laughing but a problem arises when the big breasted cousin refuses to even sleep next to my man Luis. We try to figure out a configurement for like forever when i hear someone screaming outside "get lost, get lost". I assume it's just drunk Euros arguing and we continue trying to find a suitable arrangement when i hear "help, help". I get outside and there's this black dude with an accent (maybe Australian, couldn't really tell) standing there. I ask him what's up and he runs up and thanks me for coming out. He tells me he's been chased into this way by some guys trying to rob him. There's only one exit but we head around the other way and you can climb over the fence to get out. There's also some 2x4 sticks laying around so i pick one up and give one to him. I tell him to just climb the fence and run back to his hotel and he's telling me the stick won't help if they have guns and all this and i'm like look man, i'm 150 pounds standing here with no shoes on trying to help you while i've got ass in the room and you're giving me shit? Lucky for him 2 securidad guys stroll around to where we are and i explain what's going on and he's ok and keeps hugging me and shit. Anyways, i get back to the room where Luis had decided he's just gonna go home since the other chick wants him nowhere near him. He leaves and i'm left with them both. The lights go off and i have no intention of doing anything with the other when i just make a comment about how i should be in the middle and the big titty cousin says something about "happy hour" and proceeds to start stripping and shit. Next thing i know i'm getting blown by her while i'm making out with my girl. We do all different combos (no girl-girl stuff though) til i eventually pop. Nice night. I gave each 1000 in the morning.

Day 10. My friend comes to my room all ready to brag about his hot sex with his 6-footer when he sees me with 2 chicks. He's not impressed cuz his girl was into hair pulling and face slapping and he'd take that over 2 girls anytime. We were both satisfied to say the least. This final night had to be good. My friend wants to spend it with this girl he really digs who told him to just buy a bottle of wine and she'd meet him in his room. I head over to Classico with Luis where i meet my girl. The big titty cousin has left but her sister is with her and she's freaking hilarious. Everyone's drinking, dancing having a good time. At one point, things get emotional between myself and Luis (freaking Cuba Libre) as we know our great friendship is about to have at least a long interval. Everything's cool though and we drink and dance til late. Classico is packed and i even met some boys from the States. At the end of the night i give Luis 1000 pesos to get whatever he can as i don't want him going home with blue balls again and i retreat to my room with the 2 sisters. Do i have to continue .......

Morning comes and it's time to get ready to fly. I exchange info with this girl who i'd spent 5 of my 10 nights with. It wasn't only that i was physically attracted to her but she was sweet. Never a peep out of her or any attitude. No jaded pro, just a early 20's girl with one son trying to make it. Her sisters are great fun as well, especially one of them. We refer to each other as cunada, cunado. I have my last make-out session with my girl and off she went. My friend had a final hot night in his room with his 6 footer and when he finds out she might not make it to see him before he leaves he runs to the corner, snatches up some chick for 500 pesos and gets a last quickie in before packing. Funny thing is his girl DID show up, about 5 minutes after he was done. What a nut. Luis comes with us to the airport and we hang around til we have to go and then bid an emotional adeu to our good friend who was the first and last person we'd met in Sosua.

I'll be back.

JuanElGriego
09-28-2005, 10:24 PM
This is one of the big reasons that I want to learn Spanish.......starting next week at Havana University.......it's not just about the ass and fun, it is important......it's also about meeting people and getting to know others....my only wish is that I started at your age.....you have 25 years on me......good start with that trip report by the way.........hope to cross paths sometime

My Spanish is pathetic but i'm on a mission since getting back to learn it for the same reasons you mentioned. Good luck to both of us.

JuanElGriego
09-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Looking back on my trip, i probably wouldn't change a single thing, even the mistakes. The chick-fight i caused, the endless stroll in the middle of nowhere waiting for a cab to come, the arguments, i'd keep em all. I look back and can't imagine it having been as much an experience without that stuff.

I left out lots of things that wouldn't interest people but still was hella fun like some banana boat rides and meetings up with funny characters from all over, and other stuff. I loved it all.

Some people go there just for the pussy and couldn't care less about anything else. Whatever works for you. The important thing is that you return healthy and satisfied and i did both.

I can only hope i have as much fun the next time i go, whenever that may be.

Apos
09-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Looking back on my trip, i probably wouldn't change a single thing, even the mistakes. The chick-fight i caused, the endless stroll in the middle of nowhere waiting for a cab to come, the arguments, i'd keep em all. I look back and can't imagine it having been as much an experience without that stuff.

I left out lots of things that wouldn't interest people but still was hella fun like some banana boat rides and meetings up with funny characters from all over, and other stuff. I loved it all.

Some people go there just for the pussy and couldn't care less about anything else. Whatever works for you. The important thing is that you return healthy and satisfied and i did both.

you really have a grasp of things. i hope ad bet you'll be back soon!

i booked my second trip before i even left for the first and booked the third before i got back fro the second! :oops:

Phoenix
09-28-2005, 11:07 PM

you really have a grasp of things. i hope ad bet you'll be back soon!

i booked my second trip before i even left for the first and booked the third before i got back fro the second! :oops:

Juan - America could use more 25 year olds like you that have a open mind and are not wallowing in in the MTV bullshit version of the " real world"

Apos - I think you are addicted and a inspiration for me.

JD
09-29-2005, 02:31 AM
Juan,

Very nicely done. I really enjoyed your "expanded" report.

Happy Hunting,

JD

DEPUTY DAWG
09-29-2005, 02:59 PM
OUT-FUCKING-STANDING Juan elg. I'm proud of you for a newbie without a vet you learned alot and had a great time. I'm the same way about being there for more than to screw chicas. You can always report every activities. Most vets have done those extras and can direct you to others. If you found a girl you like to chill with but you can still get your swerve on with the others chicas, then you are waaaaaaay ahead of the learning curve.....Especially at 25 years of age. I'm proud of you kid!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WELCOME TO THE BOARD NOW POST SOME PICS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: ;)

WSJ3
09-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Juan - Just out of curiousity how old are you?

I love the InuYasha Avatar David Smash...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/FiestaWSJ3/eps43_93.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/FiestaWSJ3/madinu.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/FiestaWSJ3/fotoinu04.jpg

JuanElGriego
09-29-2005, 04:04 PM
I can't for the life of me remember this day but i know i spent the night with the same girl but we didn't even bang as i was too tired and we just slept together.

OK i now remember this day.

My friend and i were walking on the beach late afternoon when he gets called back by some people in the water. Turns out one of the chicks in the water digs him. He gets in the water and they bs for a while and we get her number. She's supposedly into the mature men but promises me she has a cute, young one just for me since the cousin she has with her at the time is not to my liking. We called her and met her in Puerto Plata for dinner, but the cabbie had us stop off at Crystals first since we'd never been. We get mauled by some beauties as soon as we enter and it's all we could do to explain we gotta go eat but we'll be back. We meet our girls but instead of the hottie the chick has the same cousin from the beach i didn't like with her. We head over to this disco where i'm not impressed but then they start playing hip-hop and reggaeton and we get into. Things get weird when it becomes obvious she's digging me now more than my friend cuz we're grinding all night on the dance floor and my friend is not a hip-hop guy. Then, SHE of all people decides we should head to Crystals and who are we to complain. I thought it'd be fun but the girls paid us no attention since we were there with other girls and honestly, the place was kinda lame. Huge stage with only one chick barely moving. It actually got worse when the chick on stage was replaced by some Dominican dude who attempted (key word) to rhyme over an instrumental version of 50's "Candyshop" and trust me, this was a display no one should ever have to be subjected to. Anyways, we parted ways with the girls and didn't feel like spending 1500+1200 house fee for the Crystals girls so that's why we just left Puerto Plata that night and returned to Sosua where i found my main squeeze. My friend got a number slipped to him by one of the Crystals girls but they never hooked up.

JuanElGriego
10-08-2005, 10:33 PM
WELCOME TO THE BOARD NOW POST SOME PICS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: ;)

With apologies for the delay ........

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/JuanElGriego/2005_0926Sosua10009.jpg

JuanElGriego
10-08-2005, 10:38 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/JuanElGriego/2005_0926Sosua10008.jpg

Pana
10-08-2005, 11:44 PM
We want more pics Im bored and it is raining like crazy here in NYC and my gf went away for the weekend, more pics please :D .

Tonto4
10-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Good looking chica, Juan :grin: