PDA

View Full Version : Need a phone number

JuanElGriego
09-28-2005, 12:52 AM
This might be a long shot but what the hey?

If anyone could post the phone number to the pharmacy (superfarmacia?) that's 2 minutes from Sosua beach, i'd really appreciate it.

There's a girl that works there whose phone number i lost and i really need to speak with her. No, the convo would NOT interest anyone as this girl is a Cristiana and the furthest anyone could probably get with her is an invitation to church, but i really do need to speak with her about something.

Anyone who can get me the number i'm buying beers for the whole night, lol.

Apos
09-28-2005, 12:53 AM
the little one on pedro clisante? with the rolldown metal door...grey?

tada!

Super Farmacia Sosua
P Clisante
Sosua
(809) 571-2350

Don Tomas
09-28-2005, 01:26 AM
...girl is a Cristiana and the furthest anyone could probably get with her is an invitation to church...

I have ran into about a dozen or so non Catholics in the DR. And I ask just about everyone too since I am Roman Catholic myself.

Anyways to get to the point, one of my all time favorite freaks in Santiago is a Cristiana! She does it all; 3 holes, tossing salad, bondage, etc and she loves my toys. Not Liselo, she is Catholic but the rest still applies ;)

WSJ3
09-28-2005, 09:25 AM
...girl is a Cristiana and the furthest anyone could probably get with her is an invitation to church...

I have ran into about a dozen or so non Catholics in the DR. And I ask just about everyone too since I am Roman Catholic myself.

Anyways to get to the point, one of my all time favorite freaks in Santiago is a Cristiana! She does it all; 3 holes, tossing salad, bondage, etc and she loves my toys. Not Liselo, she is Catholic but the rest still applies ;)

Oh god first the wet t shirt chica and now somebody pushed my SALAD TOSSING button...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/ScorpiusWSJ3/batman.jpg
Life is good...

JuanElGriego
09-28-2005, 10:25 AM

tada!

Super Farmacia Sosua
P Clisante
Sosua
(809) 571-2350

Wow, thank you so much!

Made the call and mission accomplished.

I owe you.

Apos
09-28-2005, 05:31 PM

tada!

Super Farmacia Sosua
P Clisante
Sosua
(809) 571-2350

Wow, thank you so much!

Made the call and mission accomplished.

I owe you.
my pleasure, that's what this place is all about!

the_Jayman
09-28-2005, 07:05 PM
LONG LIVE THE ISOC ! !

GREAT JOB APOS ! !

Apos
09-28-2005, 07:07 PM
only took a minute :oops: