PDA

View Full Version : He Fucked Up (Should have read our site first)

Don Tomas
09-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Vin Diesel struck out on his recent trip to Santo Domingo. Funny that a well developed actor that girls go crazy over here in the states struck out in the DR!

Here's the full story in Spanish http://elnacional.com.do/app/article.aspx?id=39520

(Basically he asked a chica to return to his hotel that he met in a Disco. She refused so he had her kicked out of the disco!)

psriches
09-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Maybe he should have gone to Sosua. He probably would do well there!! ;)

WSJ3
09-30-2005, 12:44 AM
Maybe he should have gone to Sosua. He probably would do well there!! ;)

Hey we already have too many cock diesel brothers hogging up all the chicas in Sosua...

Keep his Pitch Black Ricard B. Riddick ass in Santo Domingo...

LOL...

JDR
09-30-2005, 08:04 AM
500 pesos too much for the movue star. :D

BrooklynBeas
09-30-2005, 08:07 AM
Fuckin DT always reading the spanish articles... I can understand some of it but i dont really bother... Fuckin idiot Vin Diesel... He probably wound up at remington and paid a couple hundred for pussy! :twisted:

sosuaman
09-30-2005, 11:17 PM
who cares about vin diesel,, the chicas show ,,,,that he's just another guy ,,, with a wallet..

Cheeno
09-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Is there an English-version of that news article?

Kevy
09-30-2005, 11:55 PM
here is a bad translation from free translation.com

To Marianny Pimentel Orde, student of architecture of 23 years, the young woman that on Saturday in the early morning was mistreated by the actor Vin Diesel in the record store Praia, of the expansion I Am born, related the details of the incident.

It clarified that him does not interest to demand al actor neither to the record store by the incident.

It said that some people intend to attribute him wanted to remove advantage of the abuse that was object, because did not yield to the pretensions of the Diesel actor.

It explained that "I am a decent woman, I do not walk in the streets seeking men. I accepted the invitation of Diesel under my conditions".

The discussion began set against the record store, when the girl left to speak with the actor, who he required him to accompany it al hotel where was lodged.

It said that knew al actor a week ago leaving the commercial establishment of the avenue Abraham Lincoln. In that opportunity he it would have followed and told that wanted to know it, and that through a friend yielded to the invitation.

"The things were not given like he wanted and therefore he passed what happened", he needed Pimentel Orde.

He said that he listened when Diesel the security of the record store ordered that it not al let in establishment and that before the security him to prohibit the entrance could enter search of aid of its friends and that found the support of the humorist LuisÃ*n Jiménez.

"They removed me of Praia because I wanted to go me with him for no side, and then he sent me to remove", this morning the young woman in telephone interview said.

The actor would have proposed to the young woman to be gone to a discreet place, without confusion, and as option proposed him to be gone al hotel.

She and their friends they knew al actor in a festival and exchanged telephones and they coordinated to leave last Saturday to Praia.

It said that they walked in their vehicle and he and their team of security in theirs. They were sharing until the inccidente was originated because the actor "asked my friend and to me that we were us al hotel".

"I go for no hotel... I am not usual to go to hotels", would have said she al Diesel actor.

"You think that is a play, if I wanted to be with thousand women was, but is with you that I want to be", the actor reproached him.

In agreement al story, Diesel sent to seek al owner of Praia and notified that for he to continue there they had to remove the girl. Then they invited it to leave and him did not they permit to enter again.

"The same owner asked us that please we were us, after Diesel her was requested", the girl said.

The humorist LuisÃ*n MejÃ*a said that notified al proprietary of the record store, Jean Pool, that could be demanded by sexual harassment.

MejÃ*a been present when the Diesel American actor did that the owner of Praia removed of the localities to the young woman that had refused to accompany it to his hotel.

The homorista said that the young woman is a friend of his daughter and that told him that he remained there, that him nothing was going to pass.

- BY PEDRO I NEUTER

Cheeno
09-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Thank you for the translation!!! :)

Gladiator
10-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Some of these notaputas are such time wasters...