PDA

View Full Version : The Return of ChicaLover

Morpheus
09-30-2005, 06:08 PM
This just in from the CNN Sosua office:

DATELINE, SOSUA, DR: Chicas in Sosua have been quivering with excitment over the rumored return of ChicaLover and his little friend El Grande Pito, Jr. Last week, whispers of a second visit by the legendary CL being planned for sometime in November began circulating. ChicaLover first visited Sosua last October. Since his departure, the local chicas have found themselves lacking job satisfaction. One chica said, "Si, ChicaLover is so much wonderful of a man. I am wishing he is returning to make me freaky-freaky too much." Local bars also expressed joy at his promised return. "Damn, I better stock up on some Jack Daniels," said one local bar owner. Most rumors indicate that ChicaLover, who stayed at the Sosua Palace last October, will be staying at the Europa Hotel on this trip. As of the filing of this story, ChicaLover's representatives could not be reached for comment.

Apos
09-30-2005, 06:10 PM
nice to see you back!

where the hell have you been? :P

Morpheus
09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
I've been dazed and confused. Lost in the fantasy of loving just one woman. Fuck that!!!! Bring on the Chicas and serve them hot!!!

I'm glad to be back and I am planning a trip to the land of a thousand chicas in November. Probably 5th through the 13th.

Morpheus
09-30-2005, 06:32 PM
.....and I was sort of suprised that CNN picked up on it so quickly.

TG37
09-30-2005, 06:34 PM
cant wait for the reports and pics

Morpheus
09-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Me, too. November seems like a long time away right now. But, oh, oh, oh, the memories I have ahead of me! (Or is that "Mammories"?)

psriches
09-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Heee's baaaack!!!! :eek:

Morpheus
10-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Heee's baaaack!!!! :eek:

Or....as the chicas say: "Aye, ChicaLover, él ha vuelto."

:sex:

UnMEnXTC
10-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Ahh Cl, too bad u didn't make it Oct again.

Morpheus
10-01-2005, 11:43 AM
I agree....and the same thing with September....August....July..... :grin:

But, November is coming soon!!! Anyone else going to be there 5th to the 13th?

WSJ3
10-01-2005, 12:21 PM
You have been down in paradise and haven't posted a trip report or pics...

BURN THIS BASTICH IN EFFIGY!!!!

The hell with that, let's burn him right here!!!!

Morpheus
10-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Just my luck. I go down in flames before the fun even starts. It is a good thing El Grande Pito, Jr. is made of asbestos.

WSJ3
10-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Just my luck. I go down in flames before the fun even starts. It is a good thing El Grande Pito, Jr. is made of asbestos.

Just trying to get the party started...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/HaloWSJ3/hilander.jpg

There can be only one...

Morpheus
10-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I can't argue with that motivation. Let's go. :jayman:

gdogg
10-02-2005, 03:35 AM
Welcome back, chicalover!! When I asked about the disappearance of a certain contributor...it was YOU I was talking about! I hope all is well!!
;)

Morpheus
10-02-2005, 05:09 PM
All is very well. I am very happy to be back among the living mongers and especially looking forward to visiting Sosua in November.

For the hell of it, I think I will post a trip report from memory of my virgin trip last year. I started it and then El Grande Pito, Jr. fell in love with a local woman of hisapnic origins up here. Needless to say, my brain is pretty much wired that when Pito, Jr. starts doing the thinking for me......well.....I go right along with him. :banghead: Since then he has realized that while local chica is gooood, it will never replace the quantity of hot chicas to be had worlwide.

So, of course, one morning, Pito, Jr. wakes up before the rest of me (as he often does) and starts me thinking of Sosua. "Damn right, my little friend," I shout back to him. And we agree that a return trip (or many return trips) are in order. So, I guess it is time to confirm the CNN report that started this thread and officially announce my return to the paradise Sosua. The dates aren't set in stone yet, but should be by the end of the week.

My spanish speaking abilities are still marginal (Una cerveza para mÃ*, y un condón para mi pequeño amigo.), but my enthusiasm is high. :fu:

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 01:05 PM
G*d D@mm*t :vangry: Sh*t :mad: F@ckin' f@ck f@ckers :banghead:

[ChicaLover figures out that he probably cannot get down to the DR until December and has to scrap his plans for a November trip. He is NOT happy.]

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Tranquilo

I will enjoy DR for the both of us...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/HaloWSJ3/BrotherhoodofEvilMutants.jpg

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Tranquilo

I will enjoy DR for the both of us...

Wow.....I'm touched.....you'd do that for me???.......gosh......geez.....thanks, man........I'm gettin.....you know.....all weepy like......

The guys on this board are the best. :D

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Its the least I can do for a fellow monger...