PDA

View Full Version : Best Bet for Getting a Chica to Go to an AI With Me

Macky
06-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I am heading to SDQ for a couple of days, then renting a car and driving to an AI in Punta Cana four four nights (http://www.paradisuspalmareal.travel/) My package is for 2 people, but I am traveling alone. I am going to try to get a chica from Santo Domingo to come with me to the AI. I am young (24) and decent looking. Unfortunately, I will only have one or two days in Santo Domingo.

What do you think the odds are of this happening? Any suggestions?

Hemp
06-09-2007, 09:03 PM
easy...pay her!!! and she'll come.

Jimmydr
06-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Money talks, LOUD!

the_Jayman
06-09-2007, 11:11 PM
What do you think the odds are of this happening? Any suggestions?

I'd put the odds @ 100% . . .

suggestions ? ? ? . . . tiny butt . . big titts ! ! !

PM Cheeno ! !

Macky
06-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Haha okay allow me to be more specific . . .

1) Where do you think I should find a chica to go somewhere with me for 5 days? I'm thinking probably not the clubs.

2) What do you think I should offer for such a trip? We would be gone from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Does the fact that it's a nice, fancy AI help me at all?

If you assist me in this matter I promise you many pics ;)

Drjetman
06-10-2007, 05:49 AM
They all want to go to the beach.If you find the right one you may not have to pay her at all when you explain all the costs associated with the trip.Your problem is that you've never been to Santo Domingo before and you don't have a base there.Your best bet is to try to hook up with someone who knows the landscape.
Here's what I would do if I were you.There is a web site called latinamericancupid.com.There are many chicas from Santo Domingo on this site.Sign up is about $22.00.Show interest in the one's you like and if they return interest you can start emailing back and forth then you can arrange to meet them when you get to Santo Domingo.Then you can go from there.I've met a few chicas this way.Good luck!
You need to consider where you're going to stay as well.I suggest you stay near Calle el Conde.The Conde is a walking shopping strip where there are hundreds of girls and lots of sites to visit.Paco's at one end and The Penabla on the other is a place to sit,have a bite to eat and enjoy the view and mingle.
There are 4 hotels in or adjacent to the Conde that are chica friendly and good places.All of them have web sites.The Penabla,Hotel Discovery,The Palacio and Hotel Mecure.I have stayed at all but the Mecure.They are all good.
There you go.You did'nt mention if you speak Spanish.If you do all the better.If you don't it might be difficult for you but some of the chicas on Latinamericancupid profess an understanding of English.They might be stretching though.There are'nt many that do from my experience.
Have a good time.you did'nt say when you were going.I'm looking at heading down at the end of June or the beginning of July at the latest.If that is your timeline I'll pm you my cell number down there.I know some girls who love the beach.

bachag
06-10-2007, 09:09 AM
First- make sure she has a cedula (DR ID Card). Not always necessary, but if it is, you don't want to find that out when you get to the AI.
Second- Since your stay in SD is short time, don't waste your time trying to get a non-puta type to go with you.
Third - Although the AI might be fabulous-remember this does not put any food on the table for her family.
Fourth - Set an agreed upon amount of pesos per day you are willing to pay for her time.
You don't say if you have any knowledge of spanish. This could be critical during a long AI stay. I, as well as others an the board, may have some suggestions for you-if you specify what you are looking for;Short/tall, heavy/thin, light/dark-as well as any other requirements. Send me a PM if I can help you or e-mail: bachagalupe5422@yahoo.com.

Macky
06-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I believe I will be staying at the Palacio. I have already signed up for cybercupido and have been talking to some chicas. So I'm working that scene, but I think you're right--it's going to have to be a puta type. I'm looking for short, thin to average, and the lighter the better, though these types aren't set. She does have to be young. Basically I'm looking for someone who will have fun at the AI with me (and fuck me silly, of course).

I do speak Spanish, by the way. I may need the chica to go kind of slow sometimes, but I can hold my own. I'm not fluent by any means (i.e., I still have to think about what I say before I say it). I had 6 yrs of Spanish in school.

Does anybody have any clue how many pesos I should plan on for this?

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
06-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I believe I will be staying at the Palacio. I have already signed up for cybercupido and have been talking to some chicas. So I'm working that scene, but I think you're right--it's going to have to be a puta type. I'm looking for short, thin to average, and the lighter the better, though these types aren't set. She does have to be young. Basically I'm looking for someone who will have fun at the AI with me (and fuck me silly, of course).

I do speak Spanish, by the way. I may need the chica to go kind of slow sometimes, but I can hold my own. I'm not fluent by any means (i.e., I still have to think about what I say before I say it). I had 6 yrs of Spanish in school.

I would guess the higher end of 3,000 per every 24 hour period BUT you may get lucky and find one for 2,000 - 2,500.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
06-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Haha okay allow me to be more specific . . .

2) What do you think I should offer for such a trip? We would be gone from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Does the fact that it's a nice, fancy AI help me at all?

Really doesn't matter.

continentalmike
06-10-2007, 04:31 PM

Depending on the girl but I personally would wrap it a little and present them with a complete package, like a college fund contribution and offer a vacaction and a payment of tuition for the coming semester, depending upon the University that would run you about Dr$ 5,000 to Dr$ 10,000.

It is irrelevant of course if she actually attends any college but that way it will keep the illusion of a romantic holiday intact much, much better.. ideally this should pay out in the form of a much better/realistic perfomance..

Macky
06-10-2007, 04:58 PM
This is a good idea. Most of the chicas I've met on cybercupido say they are in school, so that could work. However, most say they are too busy with school to take 5 days off and go with me. I'm hoping this general opinion will change once I arrive, especially since I only have a couple of days. I'm thinking 10,000 pesos should do the trick in any case.

Beads
06-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Also be aware most chicas who are working have children and a lot of times thier family will watch them for short periods so they can work but they want them to return often to give them a break and throw them a few pesos as well.

You should also be clear they need to be present with you 24/7 for this time period with no exceptions.

You should have a basic rate for their company and services and offer them a small bonus to shoot for if the services are exceptional for all 5 days.

Chicas change their mind all the time so in all honesty the odds of finding one who will do her job correctly for such a long period of time (5 days) I think is going to be difficult.

Either they will think they can change the rules if they feel they have you in a hard spot or can generally just piss you off being around for so long.

If you dont already know a chica who can come and provide the service its probably in your best interest to speak with someone like bachag. He definitely knows a lot of good girls.

continentalmike
06-10-2007, 05:24 PM
This is a good idea. Most of the chicas I've met on cybercupido say they are in school, so that could work. However, most say they are too busy with school to take 5 days off and go with me. I'm hoping this general opinion will change once I arrive, especially since I only have a couple of days. I'm thinking 10,000 pesos should do the trick in any case.

Of course keep it a little vague and package the offer.

PAy only upon completion, otherwise nada..:)

Jimbo44
06-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I would pay at the end of each day, the chica could start wondering if at the last day, you just up and vanish. The last cpl days could be stresssful then.

BigDave
06-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Also, bear in mind, you may get sick of her after 1 or 2 days, if you pay her daily that leaves your options open, and as is recommended here often, pay after you leave the resort so she can't make a scene and demand more to leave. And take your time picking a chica (spend some time with her first) so you have a better chance of finding one you want to stay.

MisterPink
06-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Keep in mind, most all-inclusives are NOT going to let you "check in" a new chica daily, regardless of the fact that you pre-paid for two in the room.

mp

Macky
06-10-2007, 07:41 PM
This is a good point. Don't most AIs use a wristband of some sort? If I kick one out, can I just keep the wristband and give it to another chica? Maybe this will work. The problem with switching the chicas out is that Punta Cana is chica-dry and I will be picking one from Santo Domingo. Kind of a trip back if she doesn't work out. Hopefully I can find a good one to begin with. Thanks guys for the suggestions. Any more would be most appreciated. Pics to come after!!!

the_Jayman
06-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Don't most AIs use a wristband of some sort?

yes

If I kick one out, can I just keep the wristband and give it to another chica? Maybe this will work.

never tried but I doubt it . . . .

Hopefully I can find a good one to begin with. Thanks guys for the suggestions.

talk to bachag or Mr. Happy or Billy or david from Black Beard's or jimmy or Palace John . . I don't fuckin know . . . toss them a couple/few thousand pesos on the down low to help you out . . . use the PM feature of this board and don't disclose any info they ask you not too . . .

it would be money well spent . . .

PM Cheeno ! ! !

RearWindow
06-10-2007, 09:24 PM
This is a joke, right? Cause if it's not you are in the wrong place my friend.

Macky
06-10-2007, 10:46 PM
No joke. Why am I in the wrong place? I'm confused.

guttaman
06-11-2007, 09:06 AM
I have done the bracelet shuffle with 3 different chicas in 4 days but that was at Playa Dorado, had a car and knew the landscape. Brought them in at night and kept a real low profile at breakfast. Left before lunch and hung out in Sosua. only stayed at the AI because it was last minute package and after airfare cost $50 a day for 2 people.

10,000 pesos for 5 days at an AI is about right. The chica may require some pesos upfront for child care, rent ( some pay by the day ) and to show good faith. She will need to go to the salon before leaving, get a new bathing suit and other stuff. Some of these chicas only have whore clothing not recommended for an AI. 2 days in a new hunting ground to find a compatible chica for 5 days will be a challenge but not impossible. Remember though, she may try to bleed you at the resort. A salon visit there will cost over 50 bucks and she will be dragging you into the gift shop to buy shit to bring home to her family. A trip to an AI for most of these chicas is a once in a lifetime vacation.

agua chico
06-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I am wondering why you decided to go with an all inclusive after perusing this board? Hell, I was in Sosua for 2 nights last month and I still had a ball.

Macky
06-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Good question. I wasn't planning on going to the DR at all (I just got back from Argentina and would actually prefer to go somewhere like Columbia or Peru next--I like lighter chicas), but I got a crazy deal on this AI on eBay. Four nights for 2 in a royal service room, all inclusive, for ... drumroll ... $225. I was originally going to go with a friend, but work calls, so I have to go alone.

Now I'm trying to make it work. Kind of like fitting a square peg into a round hole. I'm adding a few days in Santo Domingo and renting a car to increase mobility and see if I can find a taker. Anyway, it looks like something will pan out, one way or the other.

FYI: A lot of people are hesitant to look for travel deals on eBay, but I have to tell you, it's worked out great for me in the past. I have gone from the Eastern U.S. to Hawaii for $250, and I've gotten cheap hotel stays at really nice hotels abroad. The key when looking for lodging on eBay is to remain flexible and be smart about it. For example, I found my DR stay by looking through "gift certificates." Don't ever go through travel agents on eBay--you won't win out. There's always some clueless guy who's won some great raffle or something and can't take the week off and spend $1,000 to fly to Punta Cana, or the guy with airline certificates that are expiring. If you are willing to work around dates and stuff, you can get great deals. The key, though, is making communication with the hotel early. For example, I e-mailed a copy of my certificate to the AI where I'm staying just to make sure everything was set. After two weeks of back-and-forth ("we are almost to our limit of free stays we can give out", etc. etc.), I'm in and confirmed.

Anyway, enough of that. Just thought that might help someone out.

Thanks to everyone for their advice and suggestions!

agua chico
06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
If you got everything for 225$, forget the all inclusive and go to Sosua or BB, you'll have more fun and you'll still be way under what a lot of us spend. You really can't go on a mongering trip to the DR and ignore Sosua :)

Thanks for the Ebay tips, I will check it out.

greydread
06-11-2007, 01:15 PM
I got a crazy deal on this AI on eBay. Four nights for 2 in a royal service room, all inclusive, for ... drumroll ... $225. I was originally going to go with a friend, but work calls, so I have to go alone.

Now I'm trying to make it work. I'm adding a few days in Santo Domingo and renting a car to increase mobility and see if I can find a taker. Anyway, it looks like something will pan out, one way or the other.

It sounds like you've got the cart way ahead of the horse on this one. Have you ever driven in the D.R.? Why rent a car for a week when you can fly from La Isabela airport to Punta Cana for less than the cost of the rental and the trip is 35 minutes each way rather than 4 hours driving.

Why do you need to carry an unknown punani factor (not advised) from Santo Domingo when there's plenty of punani already there? Just tell the resort that your novia is coming in on a later flight to meet you when you check in.

If you've got the language skills, there's a lot of fun to be had in nearby Higuey and the surrounding area and I would try that rather than wasting time on a wild Chica hunt in Santo Domingo. The thing about new Chicas there is that in case one flames out on you, you want her to be only a short taxi ride from wherever it is that you need to send her back to.

My advice:

Go solo, fly and sample the Chicas of the D.R.'s East coast.

silverfox
06-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Just wanted to say Hi! to everyone I just joined today as a new member.
I have a couple of general questions, I am planning my first trip to DR this
summer, what area should I plan to visit Boca Chica,Sousa, or another
and any recommenations on hotels or packages. I just need to be on a beach
and hook while I am there.

Thanks

Silverfox

agua chico
06-11-2007, 02:13 PM
"I just need to be on a beach and hook while I am there."

That limits you Sosua and Boca Chica :)

Jimmydr
06-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Just wanted to say Hi! to everyone I just joined today as a new member.
I have a couple of general questions, I am planning my first trip to DR this
summer, what area should I plan to visit Boca Chica,Sousa, or another
and any recommenations on hotels or packages. I just need to be on a beach
and hook while I am there.

Thanks

Silverfox

Try Sosua, you will like it.

ChicaSeeka
06-11-2007, 04:54 PM
SxOxSxUxA.....

ChicaRider
06-16-2007, 08:28 PM
A couple of comments...

The ParadisusPalmaReal is around $250-400 per NIGHT, so sounds like you got a great deal if that's for 4 nights....it's an awesome resort.

I would never plan a trip for 5 days with a girl I didnt know...especially a Puta!!

Id find a "decent" girl in SD, maybe on the conde...spend the night with her and decide if I could take her for a few days...then offer to take her for a couple of days...for no money...if she starts asking for thousands of pesos for the trip, I'd drop her...she's gonna be trouble...wanting you to buy her things, complaining alot, ignoring you, etc...if she's reasonable, offer to give her a few 1000 pesos for "expenses" (paid at the end) and take her along...if you have a great time, keep her for the whole time, if not, give her few thousand pesos and taxi fare to the bus stop - there's an express bus from PC to SD...

There are plenty of putas in PC, just a little harder to find...there's a few threads here listing where to find them...you could check in with one then save the bracelet for the others (tip - bring some scotch tape!)...the resort is HUGE, I doubt anyone will notice..as long as they're not dressed like strippers...

Also, unless you want to do other sightseeing, renting a car is a waste of money. The drive sucks and you wont use it while you're at the resort. Youre better off taking taxis while in PC, if you wind up scouting for putas...although they are a rippoff, but driving there at night is a nightmare...BUT - if you cant find another option (I think you can fly for about $100 each way) you could rent the car one way and drop it off in PC, then do the same for the drive back.

good luck!

Macky
06-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Thank you my friend. The cost of a car for a week is something like $240 total, so it's not that big of a deal. Plus, I think I will be going from Santo Domingo to Santiago. The drive to Punta Cana may suck, but it will be an experience and I'm sure it won't be that bad. Plus, airfare for a chica and me would be $400+ both ways, so having a car is cheaper assuming I find someone to come.

Good advice about the putas. I am trying to find a nice chica...cybercupidos is giving me some leads. I just don't want to be alone and bored at this AI.

I will definitely bring some Scotch tape ;) If nothing else, I can go to Higuey or La Romana during the day and do some scouting around.

Again, thanks for the info. Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

BBplays
06-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Thank you my friend. The cost of a car for a week is something like $240 total, so it's not that big of a deal. Plus, I think I will be going from Santo Domingo to Santiago. The drive to Punta Cana may suck, but it will be an experience and I'm sure it won't be that bad. Plus, airfare for a chica and me would be $400+ both ways, so having a car is cheaper assuming I find someone to come.

Good advice about the putas. I am trying to find a nice chica...cybercupidos is giving me some leads. I just don't want to be alone and bored at this AI.

I will definitely bring some Scotch tape ;) If nothing else, I can go to Higuey or La Romana during the day and do some scouting around.

Again, thanks for the info. Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

:eek: :eek: :icontd:
My advice is get a map ( do a search in here)and think four or five times about including STI :confused: into your plans, not sure but think SDQ to STI ia 2.5-3 hrs drive each way ( and away from PC at that). If your return flight is from STI, it is a 8-10 hr drive from PC!
I love to drive on trips myself, but not in DR!

continentalmike
06-17-2007, 10:18 AM

If you're planning to make some miles and think nothing of a little expense, get a driver with the car on the days you need to make long trips. You can stay in the backseat making out with your girlfriend

Macky
06-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks. I am heading from SDQ to STI to see a chica, then back to SDQ, then to Punta Cana, then to SDQ. So all the driving will be broken up over a number of days. I believe this is doable.

BBplays
06-17-2007, 12:03 PM
good luck and have fun.
lots of good car rental trips posted here.
also check out this post http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44672

Macky
06-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Yep, thanks. The clicking is weird on that map, but I'll figure it out :)

MrHappy
06-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Thanks. I am heading from SDQ to STI to see a chica, then back to SDQ, then to Punta Cana, then to SDQ. So all the driving will be broken up over a number of days. I believe this is doable.

Doable, yes, would I do it? Never in a million years. BTW, I live here, do a ton of driving.

The trip to Santiago from Santo Domingo is OK, but the drive from Santo Domingo to the east coast is a pain in the ass.

But hey, some guys love to drive..

weyland
06-20-2007, 07:48 AM

Ask Thunderstar to drive you. He will complete that itinerary in five hours! Take spare trousers with you, though.

Macky
06-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the advice. Don't you guys worry your pretty little heads. Plane tickets bought, car reserved, I'M GOING IN!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Macky
06-22-2007, 11:23 AM
What are those pictures of? That's not the hotel palacio is it?

Macky
06-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Gentlemen: The day is nearly upon us (I leave tomorrow). I have received a number of leads and help from you all. I have a number of non-pros lined up to meet, as well as a number of pros. I will report to you on how this goes, hopefully with some photos. If anyone is in town for the next few days, let me know.

Thanks again for all your help.

mear04
07-22-2007, 12:40 PM
thanks i am new