PDA

View Full Version : Is There A "Slow" Time of Year???

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 01:50 PM
I just figured out the I will not be able to make my second trip to Sosua in November as I was planning. I am hoping now to make it in early December or I may wait until after the first of the year. I am looking to those of you who have been there many times for a little advice. Is there a time of year that Sosua's bars and beaches are not so choc-full-o-chicas as other times. I am worried that December might not be so good due to Christmas and such. I know that may be a stupid question. But basically, are there any bad or "worse" times of the year to go?

Thanks for the help.

And remember, crack open a chica for me whenever you are there.

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 02:00 PM
The best times are of course the major Holidays year round.

Business is slow for the chicas in months that don't have major holidays...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/HaloWSJ3/Anim_Homepage.gif

But it is still like Green Acres year round because there will always be chicas around for the mongers that are in town.

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 02:09 PM
So, it is just the opposite of what I was thinking? You're saying that December will be a target-chica rich month? I want to make sure that the fields will be fertile and there will be plenty to harvest when I wade into the Chica Crop fields.

(Hey, don't blame me for that, I was just following the Green Acres theme!!!)

Would January be a "bad" month (relatively speaking, of course)

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
So, it is just the opposite of what I was thinking? You're saying that December will be a target-chica rich month? I want to make sure that the fields will be fertile and there will be plenty to harvest when I wade into the Chica Crop fields.

(Hey, don't blame me for that, I was just following the Green Acres theme!!!)

Would January be a "bad" month (relatively speaking, of course)

If you hit DR from Xmas to New Years you will be rolling in the chicas...trust me on this one.

Your head will fly off your shoulders trying to look at all the chicas walking around...

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 02:40 PM
It's good to know there is a lot of head flying around then!!! :evil:

That might be a good week for me to go. what about earlier in December? I don't know if I will be able to go in late December. So, I might have to look at either early Dec or sometime in January. (But....all that flying head stuff has me considering a holiday week jaunt.)

jenssenspecial
10-03-2005, 02:57 PM
sorry about that ...24. and 31. of Dec all the chicas travel to their mom's! bet on it and if their home is Sto Dgo they won't be back for a few days...just an advice

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the advice. That is what I was afraid of. I don't want to come down to a chica ghost town!!! Are they around in full force earlier in December?

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 03:23 PM
sorry about that ...24. and 31. of Dec all the chicas travel to their mom's! bet on it and if their home is Sto Dgo they won't be back for a few days...just an advice

So how are the chicas at LaPassions now Peter?

Did you get the new ones that you were telling me about?

Pana
10-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Thats exactly what I was thinking Navidad and Ano Nuevo is a big deal for Hispanic Culture I can vouch for that being blacktino my self. Thats why Im hitting up DR early December, and then going to visit family in Panama for X-Mas :D .

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Damn pana...

How long does it take to fly to Panama, and how do the chicas look there?!?!
:eek:

Morpheus
10-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks, Pana. Maybe I'll see you down there in Dec. I am aiming for that now that NovEMbeR HaS FalLEn bY thE WaySIdE aNd I HAVe To WiAT ANOtheR WhOlE mONth!!! ( Damn, sorry about that. I go a little crazy when I think about it. :vangry: )

Pana
10-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Damn pana...

How long does it take to fly to Panama, and how do the chicas look there?!?!
:eek:
The flight is about 7-9 hours, if you fly out of JFK I have to take a connection flight out to Miami and than a non-stop flight to Panama. As for the chicas they look good you have an aboundance of morenas, blancas, meztizas, mullatas, and not to mention there are Colombian chicas there too. Panama used to be a very good mongering spot when the US had military bases over there, you would have a good time if you with some one that is from there and knows the spots to go for the chicas :twisted: . Im going there to visit my family, and also sneak off to meet some hoes :twisted:.

Don Tomas
10-03-2005, 03:57 PM
One thing about Christmas, Noche Buena (Christmas Eve) is actually more important. But at around midnight on Christmas day the DR is back in action. So there might be a lull from 6pm to midnight on the 24th.

New Year's Eve is just like any other NYE but this time the chicas are available!

At least that is how Santiago was. I would pass on a beach trip especially if you are a music fan. Concerts everywhere at Xmas time.

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 05:52 PM
The flight is about 7-9 hours, if you fly out of JFK I have to take a connection flight out to Miami and than a non-stop flight to Panama. As for the chicas they look good you have an aboundance of morenas, blancas, meztizas, mullatas, and not to mention there are Colombian chicas there too. Panama used to be a very good mongering spot when the US had military bases over there, you would have a good time if you with some one that is from there and knows the spots to go for the chicas :twisted: . Im going there to visit my family, and also sneak off to meet some hoes :twisted:.

Thanks for the intel Pana buddy...

Does this mean Panama is no longer a good place to monger? I am not sure of the Military presence there since my discharge from the armed services...

Pana
10-03-2005, 06:06 PM

Thanks for the intel Pana buddy...

Does this mean Panama is no longer a good place to monger? I am not sure of the Military presence there since my discharge from the armed services...
The base shut down in 1999 when the US turned back over the Canal to Panama.

WSJ3
10-03-2005, 06:58 PM
I was already honorably discharged by 1999...

gdogg
10-06-2005, 12:17 AM

Peter's right...The chicas I was looking for weren't around on New Year's Eve. I eventually saw them around January 5th, or so. They were home with family. Granted, I saw PLENTY of chicas who I had a great time with, but so many spent the holidays with familia.

Apos
10-06-2005, 05:49 PM

Peter's right...The chicas I was looking for weren't around on New Year's Eve. I eventually saw them around January 5th, or so. They were home with family. Granted, I saw PLENTY of chicas who I had a great time with, but so many spent the holidays with familia.

there were plenty of regular missing but as i recall we had no trouble finding excellent alternates!

that was a great trip! i met so many guys from here it was crazy!

gdogg
10-06-2005, 05:57 PM
It was a great trip indeed!! We gotta do it again!

Apos
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
It was a great trip indeed!! We gotta do it again!
yes we do! i'm there starting Saturday...what time will you arrive?

hedonist4now
10-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey there,

I will be at the europa Dec 10-17th I think -must check email (Booked some airmiles recently) Have done some mongering in phuket etc but rookie to the DR and sosua. Any vets in town that week that i can trade cuba libres for mongering tips?

R

gdogg
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I think Jimmy will be there around December 15.

JDR
10-07-2005, 10:18 PM
I think Jimmy will be there around December 15.

That is correct.