PDA

View Full Version : My Dominican Wife

Rubicon
10-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Jimmy, on August 26th I purchased through PayPal the book mentioned above. I've not yet received it. Is there a long lead time for delivery, or could there be a problem? Rubicon

BrooklynBeas
10-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Rubicon, thats not a book... its a group of threads that he talks about his experiences... Be patient i think he is in the DR... he will give you access now that he knows whos screenname goes with the paypal$...

Welcome aboard!

Rubicon
10-04-2005, 06:03 PM
BB, thanks alot. I wasn't aware that it wasn't a book and, now that I think about it, I don't know what lead me to believe it was a book in the first place. I have accessed the link--problem solved. Again, thanks.

Cheeno
10-22-2005, 06:18 PM
I want to write a book entitled, "A list of whores you should avoid." :cool:

Rubicon
10-22-2005, 06:58 PM

As I am going to be in POP in a couple of weeks and plan to spend most of my time there with possibly a couple of side trips to Sosua for a night, you think you can create a short list for the POP area?

Cheeno
10-22-2005, 07:07 PM

As I am going to be in POP in a couple of weeks and plan to spend most of my time there with possibly a couple of side trips to Sosua for a night, you think you can create a short list for the POP area?

Hi there :)

I am very sorry but I am only familiar with Santo Domingo.

I have never been to POP or Sosua.

But if you have any questions about Santo Domingo, feel free and let me know. :grin: