PDA

View Full Version : Casa Linda Villa Broken Into And Robbed!!!

el_papi_chew_low
10-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Casa Linda Villas were broken into 2 Saturdays ago around 1:00 am. 3 men cut through a fence and went into 3 villas. One villa was vacant at the time. The second villa had a couple sleeping. The woman heard the intruders, screamed and they ran out. Apparently one of their doors was unlocked. The third villa was being rented by a tourist, but no one was there at the time. The thieves took a camera and some other items. One thief has been apprehended, but the other two got away. This has been confirmed with a realtor and the tourist who had his villa broken into by me.

The tourist said he was also robbed by the maid. On another day he caught a security guard in his villa going through his closet. I need to get more specifics about this second part. I’ll let you people know what I find out.

Apos
10-05-2005, 05:04 PM
thanks el_papi_chew_low.

this kinda sruff sucks bigtime. i guess casa linda is not the place to stay...atleast until they get this straightened out.

el_papi_chew_low
10-05-2005, 05:07 PM
thanks el_papi_chew_low.

this kinda sruff sucks bigtime. i guess casa linda is not the place to stay...atleast until they get this straightened out.

I was told they hired more security and have improved the patroling. However, this was by the realtor, who has a vested interest. We've never had a problem there, but it definately puts you on notice.

psriches
10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
NO PROBLEMO!! At my villa, there will be two chicas butt ass naked stationed around the pool area with glocks strapped to the waist!! ;)

el_papi_chew_low
10-05-2005, 05:36 PM
NO PROBLEMO!! At my villa, there will be two chicas butt ass naked stationed around the pool area with glocks strapped to the waist!! ;)

I might have to bring my high powered opera glasses so I can peek in on you and wsj every so often. I know there will be some scandelous sh*t going on up in that spot. :evil:

psriches
10-05-2005, 05:49 PM

I might have to bring my high powered opera glasses so I can peek in on you and wsj every so often. I know there will be some scandelous sh*t going on up in that spot. :evil:shhhh!! :cool:

psriches
10-05-2005, 05:56 PM
NO PROBLEMO!! At my villa, there will be two chicas butt ass naked stationed around the pool area with glocks strapped to the waist!! ;)AND IF THAT DOESN"T WORK, I'LL GET THE BADDEST BITCH I KNOW TO PROTECT THE VILLA!! SHE"S NOT WHAT SHE WAS BUT SHE STILL HAS ENOUGH FOR THE JOB!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/psriches/pam_grier0138.jpg

will_blueprint
10-05-2005, 06:39 PM
i would still fuck her

Bug Boy
10-05-2005, 09:00 PM
This sucks!!!

I just put down my reservation deposit today.

-Helpmann :(

will_blueprint
10-05-2005, 09:50 PM
I dont think it is a major problem, If word gets out they will be losing a lot of money so I think they know it is in their best interestt to continue adding more security.

David Smash
10-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Man and those are natural tits...man she hot.....

I am sorry what are we talking about? :grin: :grin:

gdogg
10-06-2005, 12:24 AM
We were talking about Pam Grier...weren't we?
:roll:

Apos
10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
We were talking about Pam Grier...weren't we?
oh ya! and she can have some anytime she wants!...now rosy grier is another story :D

gdogg
10-16-2005, 04:50 AM
Pam and Rosie Grier are first cousins!! Knowledge of useless trivia RULES!!!

psriches
10-16-2005, 08:14 AM
All is well at casa linda!!

Jthomas
10-16-2005, 09:34 AM
I am looking for some more info on these condo's. Does anyone have pictures posted here somewhere? If so which thread. Are these units nice or really upscale?

sicpup71
10-16-2005, 01:26 PM
I am looking for some more info on these condo's. Does anyone have pictures posted here somewhere? If so which thread. Are these units nice or really upscale?

JT this might help,i hope so http://www.sunnyvillaholidays.com/casalinda.html

Pana
10-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Im gald, Im staying there for my trip in December.

sosuaman
10-16-2005, 08:41 PM
beautiful jugs on an exotic babe,,,,,i can live with that!!! :D :D :D

continentalmike
10-17-2005, 05:49 AM
pam grier put on some pounds in jackie brown.. but she is still oozing sex.. I would not mind a bbbjnqns from her at all...

psriches
10-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Im gald, Im staying there for my trip in December.just make sure you tell the guards at the gate absolutely no chicas get in without your permission.

will_blueprint
10-17-2005, 11:42 PM
speaking of which whatever happend to Aris, do you know PS she just disappeared, the called me 2 days later saying it was my fault she was in the hospital.

Imak keep fuckin with that girl tils she does something, first it was other chicas, then it was her cousin, now i fucked here sister!

WSJ3
10-18-2005, 01:02 AM
just make sure you tell the guards at the gate absolutely no chicas get in without your permission.

Samuel DICE

"NO PUEDO PASAR!!!!"