PDA

View Full Version : trip report,, sosua

sosuaman
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
:grin: ok guys hereĀ“s an intro trip report,, just got into sosua yesterday,, all is good ,, weather is fantastic and there are chicas galore,,, as usual on my first day i usually blow my load early and never make it to the discos,,, this trip was no different,, got into town started drinking and 3 or 4 hours later iĀ“m taking two hot chicas back to my room at the europa,, gave them each 1000 pesos as previously negotiated for ,, they stayed for about 2 hours and one of them left leaving this one hot horney chica,, i proceeded to continue giving it to her hard and furious only to be finished off by a mind blowing bbbj,, swallow and all,, very hot ,,then she said she was hungry ,,i guess i didnĀ“t fill her up enough,, i gave her another 50 pesos and off she went leaving me to rest the nite away,,, during the hot action one of the chicas kept trying to get 1500 out of me ,, but i basically just ignored her flipped her over and banged her hard till she forgot about it,, all in all a good first nite and now itĀ“s off to see what kind of action i can get into ,,, going to get a nice massage at la passion,, so iĀ“ll talk to you later!! :D

Pana
10-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Nice start to your trip, enjoy the rest of it. Dont forget about the pics ;) .

sosuaman
10-06-2005, 07:33 PM
just got back from la passion,, quite a selection ,, went with catalina,, highly recommended to me and now by me!,, shes got a tight little body no kids and gives a mean bbbj,, i have noticed while walking the streets that the more hard core chicas who hang on the street will just start walking with you no matter how many times you tell them no,, they just need to look normal by walking with a guy so as not to get picked up by the politur,, other than that all is Ā“normalĀ“ down here ,, chicas are everywhere,, gonna shower ,, rest up then hit the clubs tonite,, classico and club x ,, talk to you later!... :lol:

gdogg
10-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Great start...watch out for those chicas. Keep a firm grip of that wallet!!

sosuaman
10-07-2005, 05:02 PM
gdogg youĀ“re the man ,,, no one gets my money unless i want them to have it,,,,what a nite!,,,went to hermans for a couple when i met this hot tight little chica,,, tiny,, couldnĀ“t weigh 100 pounds,, just how i like em,,, short little mini skirt and she turns all the heads when we walk down the street,, real cute ,, great personality ,,, the whole package ,,, we went to classico which basically was dead,,, saw some movement upstairs ,, when we went up there,, there was no music they said it would be on in 20 minutes,, bad move ,, everyone was pouring into club x,,, feel bad for every other club owner in town at this point because clearly club x is the spot to be ,, chicas everywhere ,, hot music great light system ,, the whole works,, only one problem with the nite,,, too much tequila!!,, was pounding the shots,, jose cuervo,, great stuff,, except when you try to wake up in the morning,, left the club about 3am,, got back to the europa and we basically collapsed on the bed,, she stayed the nite and when we woke up in the morning ,, let the pounding begin!!,, banged her from every which way,, went for a swim went out got something to eat,, bought her a little ring for about 150 pesos gave her 1000 pesos for her efforts and we went our seperate ways,, now,, whoĀ“s waiting for me outside the europa 5 hours later? my little chica! does it mean i lose my mongering status if i go with this same chica the rest of the week? sheĀ“s sooooo hot but i keep telling myself,, no emotions ,,no emotions,,no emotions,,oh well time for a swim and then its on to the clubs later on with or without her,,, talk to you soon! :lol:

bud
10-08-2005, 06:15 AM
like to see a pic of the chick