PDA

View Full Version : The Health section

Gladiator
10-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Jimmy/DT,

I think that the section currently called ‘Condom discussion – General Mongering’ under ‘General Mongering information’ should be renamed as ‘Health & Safety’ (or ‘Healthy Living’, ‘Healthy Mongering’ or something similar) so that it includes not only condom discussions but also all other health related discussions, such as STD’s, medical supplements (zinc, vitamins V & C), etc.

After all, there aren’t that many discussions about condoms so this extension will give that section a boost by introducing other topics directly related with our hobby.

Another possibility is renaming that section as ‘Health & Safety’ (or whatever) and then creating several sub-sections for ‘Condoms’, ‘STD’s’ and ‘Medical Supplements’.

I’ve seen that under ‘General Information Dominican Republic’/ ‘Medical Help Dominican Republic’ there are also a few threads that aren’t DR specific (scabies, etc) so those threads could also be moved to the newly created (or rather renamed) ‘Healthy Mongering’ (or whatever you call it).

The ‘General Information Dominican Republic’/ ‘Medical Help Dominican Republic’ section should still remain where it is for DR specific health issues (clinics in the DR, discussing the latest food poisoning in all inclusive hotels and so on).

There is also an on-going thread under ‘Mongers shooting the breeze’ that should be moved to the new ‘Healthy Mongering’ section – it’s called ‘Zinc’.

I think this would be a better arrangement of the information.

the_Jayman
10-07-2005, 05:10 PM
I second the motion . . .

those in favor ?

Those opposed ?

Kevy
10-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Sounds like a good idea to organize that area. Anyone not going on vacation tomorrow with extra time?

JDR
10-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Sounds like a good idea to organize that area. Anyone not going on vacation tomorrow with extra time?

Anyone not posting their pictures have any extra time.

Apos
10-07-2005, 05:16 PM
good idea but pics first...and vacations!

going to try and sleep now. gotta leave about midnight!

JDR
10-07-2005, 05:18 PM

You SUCK!

Apos
10-07-2005, 05:19 PM

You SUCK pussy! :P :P :P

Phoenix
10-07-2005, 06:20 PM

Fuck You Apos! Fucking Canadians! Lucky Bastard!

Don Tomas
10-07-2005, 07:43 PM
I will take care of it shortly. Sit tight, I was busy watching the Chicago White Sox beat the red sox!

Phoenix
10-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Might be a good place to keep track of how many scabies victims are out there, where they stayed, who they fucked etc. I just picked up a tube of Permethrin Cream 5% from the pharmacy.

Gladiator
10-08-2005, 04:36 AM
It looks great now, thanks DT!