PDA

View Full Version : Report from September Trip

rley69
10-07-2005, 08:04 PM
So what’s new at BBs? There is the new massage room. Actually they have just shifted the internet terminal around the corner and put in a table in its place opposite the (seemingly redundant) gift shop. It is a proper massage table, that is it has a hole in it for your head to sit in while you are lying down. Maria is doing the massaging, She is a little long in the tooth for the sex side of things and this new development seems to have stopped her previous habit of rather pathetically chasing guys around begging them to go with her. I didn’t have a massage but I did have a very professional manicure and pedicure by Maria.

The BBs email newsletter trumpeted a new menu recently but I couldn’t see any difference. I don’t have a problem with the menu so this doesn’t bother me much.

I’ve always had problems booking excursions via BBs although these are publicised on both the website and newsletter and this situation continued. This time because the tour operator didn’t have any transport (?!). I’ve only ever been able to book one trip successfully in four visits to BBs and I’m thinking of contacting tour operators directly next time.

But the resort’s best assets are its girls. There are a good few new chicas, many illustrated on the website and most of them very young looking. I noted Josie and a couple of others for future trips. Daxilva is now in charge of the girls alsongside Andi and is much more of a traditional hostess. She’s gregarious, has a bit of English and mixes a lot. I’ve always like her as a chica and I think she’s a good choice for this job. I don’t know exactly what happened to her predecessor, Luchi, but it appears that in some way she was insistant on talking when she would have been better off listening. One good thing that they don’t have in my view is a really busty black girl. They still miss Margarita and Angelis there (Marleny is still in residence though for those like big girls of a lighter hue).

By prior arrangement I spent the whole week with just one chica. My girlfriend experience was a bit of a hoot, although probably a little too realistic for some. The highlights were the room bedecked with balloons and cut flowers when I arrived and a trip to the capital, where I finally got to see the historic Colonial Zone. On the other hand over a full week a got quite a few blasts of “real” girlfriend stuff (which if nothing else served to remind me why I took up this hobby in the first place!) There was shopping, trips to the beauty parlour and even (gulp!) PMT (it’s a long while since anyone threw my belongings out of a window whilst screaming that I am the devil himself!).

It occurred to me that crazy though many of the chicas are, they are probably marginally less bonkers than some of the clients. There was an old guy who had to go to hospital because he was a short of breath at one point who spent the whole time with Elizabeth, which suggest that his rectum was in better nick than his ticker (BBs regulars will know what I mean by this). Maria was also with him most of the time and seemed to be acting as his nurse. It occurred to me that one day the management will be calling for a coffin with a perpendicular lid!

There was also the gay guy. That’s right, the fucking gay bloke! He spent most of this time mincing around like Liberace and some of the girls said that he has made previous trips and paid them not to tell anyone that he didn’t have sex with them (a deal which they obviously kept to with great diligence). This time he seemed to spend most of his time with a girl who at least managed to keep her mouth shut, but you’ve got to wonder what was going on in his head.

Then there was that nutty guy who spent the whole trip with just the one girl – doh! That was me!!

Back again end of this month.

gdogg
10-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the update! Why would a gay guy go to Blackbeards? If he's hunting for a dude who's on the fence about what team he wants to play for, BB's wouldn't be the ideal place to find him. But what do I know?

rley69
10-08-2005, 06:55 AM
I don't think he was looking for other guys. It's more likely he was looking for some sort of cover for his real lifestyle by going home with loads of photos of himself with women. Maybe he has aged parents or someting like that.

I have to say that as well as doing a lot of very touristy stuff, I've cultivated the idea that I have a "girlfriend" in the DR with some of my friends and workmates. They've yet to notice that the pictures I show them are actually of a different girl each time!

Tonto4
10-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks Rly, I really enjoyed this report.