PDA

View Full Version : carolina plaza bar

apupu66
06-20-2007, 05:34 AM
hello guys need some information from this girl a met in december at plaza bar near the hotel europa in sosua her is carolina she work a the bar any information about her does she only work there or she is a player also.

ChicaSeeka
06-20-2007, 05:59 AM
hello guys need some information from this girl a met in december at plaza bar near the hotel europa in sosua her is carolina she work a the bar any information about her does she only work there or she is a player also.

post photo you will get a straight answer here

guttaman
06-20-2007, 07:27 AM
All chicas working a bar in that area are players. But, you may be special and she is waiting for you.

weyland
06-20-2007, 07:39 AM
There is no hard and fast division between whores and bar staff in Sosúa. For any of the latter who might not already be regularly whoring as well it is just a question of the price, the attractiveness of the male or the chance of a longer-term commitment. Any chica who is determined to remain virtuous is hardly likely to accept a job working in a Sosúa bar as most of the income comes from tips which mainly depend upon the chicas making themselves attractive to gringos.

SJG
06-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Please don't say you want to start a chicken farm with her!

eastcoastallstar
06-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I think most of the chicas working in the bars or resturants whore on the side when their money gets tight.

Like the chica from lous shark bar, anyone besides me bone her?
This is a funny story
I was at lous having a few presidente's, chatting up one of the barmaids(I won't say which one) I asked her to meet me at the Europa after work and she did, Brought her to the room, After a few shots of Patron, I boned it, she never quoted a price and didnt ask for nothing but I told her " I know your not a puta, but take this for your kids" I gave her the going rate 1000pesos (well worth it since I got to hit it in the ass and bust in her mouth) She told me to meet her the next day at Lous, I said yeah of course I'll come see you. But the next day I bounced to BB's for my four day stay and the Bikini Contest. So here it is Sunday afternoon, I'm chillin by the pool and here this little slut walks in with 3 guys that were staying at the hotel. I just smiled to myself.
Damn, you can trust no hoes man........