PDA

View Full Version : Site Upgrade

Don Tomas
10-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah I know the dreaded site upgrade but there have been some major security changes and a few bugs fixed.

The patch is ready to go and will take about an hour. I will probably do it this weekend if my friend+ doesn't call.

Note: Nothing will change as far as the layout or style.

Tonto4
10-10-2005, 06:06 PM
OK DT. I was just thinking over the weekend how nice the site is to use after the big change about 6 months ago. Thanks for your many hours of work on it.

Tonto

Don Tomas
10-10-2005, 06:15 PM
OK DT. I was just thinking over the weekend how nice the site is to use after the big change about 6 months ago. Thanks for your many hours of work on it.

Tonto

Thank you, but not to worry the upgrade will be transparent to users.

Dick Dawson
10-10-2005, 06:33 PM
As for future upgrades, any possiblities of setting the site up where messages only get marked as read when you actually read a message instead of just going by the last time logged on?

Don Tomas
10-10-2005, 08:04 PM
As for future upgrades, any possiblities of setting the site up where messages only get marked as read when you actually read a message instead of just going by the last time logged on?

Definitely not possible, just the additional database size and rewriting of code would be huge!

The best I can do is has the time search field. Note I can add any time frame you guys want, right now it's 15mins to 1 month with various time periods inbetween.

Bug Boy
10-10-2005, 08:12 PM
The best I can do is has the time search field. Note I can add any time frame you guys want, right now it's 15mins to 1 month with various time periods inbetween.

Just my 2 pesos, how about "New Messages Last 24 hours".

Don Tomas
10-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Just my 2 pesos, how about "New Messages Last 24 hours".

It already has:
15 mins
30 mins
1 hour
2 hours
6 hours
12 hours
1 day
2 days
4 days
1 week
2 weeks
1 month

BrooklynBeas
10-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Herbf, One day would equal your 24 hr suggestion! :D :D :D

PapiQueRico
10-10-2005, 09:05 PM
DT can you add a button for when we think a chica is hot. We would click this button and she would pop out of the monitor and blow us, and then return into the monitor. Cum in mouth of course so we would not stain the furniture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that would be great!

Of course Jay would want a version that mixes a rum and coke also! :P

P.S. When you pull this one off we can share the profits on selling the software! :jdr: :jdr: :jdr:

Bug Boy
10-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Herbf, One day would equal your 24 hr suggestion! :D :D :D

Yeah, I got to laugh at this one myself. I never bothered to click on the arrow for the drop down menu!

BrooklynBeas
10-10-2005, 09:34 PM
I dont think anyone would go to the DR if DT came up with that software... :D

Don Tomas
10-10-2005, 09:44 PM

I would visit every mongering destination in the world until I died if I came up with that software. Remember I can't cum from a BJ so it would be useless to me.

But the money making potential!!! I would be richer then Bill Gates!

PapiQueRico
10-10-2005, 09:50 PM

I would visit every mongering destination in the world until I died if I came up with that software. Remember I can't cum from a BJ so it would be useless to me.

But the money making potential!!! I would be richer then Bill Gates!

Ahem :roll: .........WE would be richer than Bill Gates ;)

BrooklynBeas
10-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah... we... uhm... huh hehehe

what would the rate be for BBBJ/ FS??

PapiQueRico
10-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Yeah... we... uhm... huh hehehe

what would the rate be for BBBJ/ FS??

The software would work an unlimited number of times, we'd charge a lot for it, but the user would not pay per session. No one would copy or share this software for fear of STDs :D

We'd make the real $$ on the upgrades. Version 1.0 would only do covered BJs. 1.1 would go Bareback. Following versions would add DATY, FS, Anal and finally Salad Tossing. :dt:

Of course there would eventually be version 2.0 which would allow for Happy Hours and Lesbian Shows.

Advanced add-ons could include S&M :whip:

BrooklynBeas
10-10-2005, 10:19 PM
PQR... Why dont you let your imagination run a lil wild... :D

PapiQueRico
10-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Hell, I'm just warming up! :eldrunko:

Dick Dawson
10-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Holodecks, anyone?

Don Tomas
10-11-2005, 01:07 AM
Holodecks, anyone?

Damn I remember those, I use to think back then all the kinky shit I could do with them making fantasies come through. Now I have to settle for the DR!

PS. I just got a wire transfer from Sammy and all Papi did was mention Salad Tossing! :lol:

el_papi_chew_low
10-24-2005, 07:18 AM
Yeah I know the dreaded site upgrade but there have been some major security changes and a few bugs fixed.

The patch is ready to go and will take about an hour. I will probably do it this weekend if my friend+ doesn't call.

Note: Nothing will change as far as the layout or style.

DT, your hard work keeps the site going!! If you ever get pissed off, I think everyone will be in trouble. :lol:

WSJ3
10-24-2005, 09:48 AM
Holodecks, anyone?

Damn I remember those, I use to think back then all the kinky shit I could do with them making fantasies come through. Now I have to settle for the DR!

PS. I just got a wire transfer from Sammy and all Papi did was mention Salad Tossing! :lol:

SALAD TOSSING

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!

Nothing says loving like a good salad tossing from a chica in a Catholic School Girl Uniform...